Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Dutchgrown Seeds > DGS Independent Reports > DGS Sweetest Cindy99 Reports

Thread Title Search
DGS Sweetest Cindy99 Reports Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2010, 07:01 PM #1
Dutchgrown
----

Dutchgrown has disabled reputation
DGS Sweetest Cindy99 Reports

Sweet Ninety-Nine
submitted by: RiddleMeThis

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiddleMeThis View Post
I apologize for being so lazy with pictures, but I do have a bit of good news, and hopefully some pictures soon if I can stop smoking this Swt99. After letting the harvest get a good 2-3 week cure, I just started smoking the 4 different strains, analyzing the effects of each, as well as my notes on each of the plants throughout the grow.

Swt99 A came out the winner in the end, and is the only remaining cut I have. A friend has the 2nd best cut, Swt99 D. The density, smell, and bag appeal of A blew the other 3 away, and it tolerated the heat the best of the 4 plants. The smell is very hard to describe, a very sweet, fruity smell, but with a sour kick to it, very mysterious. The yield was about 25% more than the other 3 plants. The high is also significantly better, far more mind and visual, almost psychedelic. Very cool, and this is definitely what I was hoping for from DGs Swt99. Overall I am extremely happy with this strain, and the quality was quite apparent throughout the entire grow. I am really happy with the 2 cuts we decided to keep, and am happy I still have 5 beans left from the pack!

Thanks DG, I owe you some pics of the new cuts we'll be putting into flower in August! I should have the lady in a much more stable setting then, so no more heat issues should ensure a smooth ride this time around !

cheers
riddle

Old 11-19-2010, 07:08 PM #2
Dutchgrown
----

DGS Sweet C99 run
submitted by: Kstampy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstampy View Post
Between work, harvesting, setting up the room for the next batch that's 3x bigger with more new genetics (WOOHOO! lol) and smoking finger hash with some of the properly dried day 45 buds the last few days I can't really remember too many details clearly from being freaking cross eyed all day lol.

Now I have a pretty damn high tolerance and when I buy shit at the dispensary it usually won't last long and won't be very strong, that goes for many many strains except for most well grown OGs. This stuff smacks me right in the face and sends me to Spaceville o.0... which then leads straight to bed lol. It has been pretty long lasting that is for sure and like most strains relieves my stomach pains in the morning and lowers stress but so far it isn't a very functional high for me as far as physical activities go, it doesn't make you laggy but because of the soaring head high I am getting, it makes me space out. This will probably change some with some properly dried and cured fully mature buds.

As far as grower report...

DO NOT TOP TOO MANY TIMES, 2 or 4 tops should be more than enough! These stretch like crazy in flower and grow crazy fast in veg!

-Yield 7-8/10 (I think I could improve yield 10-20% next run if I did all SC99 again)

-Leaf:Calyx ratio 5-6/10 (typical tiny sativa leaves EVERYWHERE, nearly EVERY leaf around bud was smothered in frost so depending on how you like to smoke your shit this may be a good thing. Probably makes amazing hash.)

-Veg: Very easy just feed med/heavy grow nutes and heavy cal/mag
-Flower: Very easy 40-50%RH and keep temps under 80*F, mine were average 72-79*F depending on time of day and outside temp (freaking summer time)

Quote:
Hey guys haven't been around so much and sorry no dry/cured shots.

My own personal medical evaluation of sc99 basically comes down to stress relief, slight nausea relief (upset stomache, hangover etc) and a soaring head high when I chopped at 55 days 15-25% amber. If enough is smoked (like the SWT#3) I will just start slurring my words and pass out lmao, other than that it gives you a kick RIGHT between the eyes, very little body high. I would relate it to the Jack Herer that I had a bunch of from my local club. This strain personally allows me to smoke less due to the fact that it hits me so hard so that is great imo. Oh and be really careful with the hash/finger hash and also budder made from trimmings, do not operate heavy machinery while medicating on those!

The smell was amazing, sweet like cantaloupe/sugary candy and the flavor had fruity sweetness to it too. All of them generally yielded similar (about 2-3 oz ea, despite them topped many times for the use as mothers), smelled similar, smoked similar everything was pretty uniform except for the very stretchy pheno that smelled like coffee when cured.

Basically I will end up keeping this for my some personal head stash, do a couple plants per run just for me

Thank you DG! This was an ease and pleasure to grow and lots of people are now growing it locally thanks to you. Maybe I can afford some LUI13 and Magenta99 next year if it's still around.

I do believe that was with a Nikon D700 lens but that's what I think my buddy said lol, im a photog noob I just point and shoot.
Quote:
Here we are moments before chop @ day 55. I would probably take these 56-60 days next time.

Old 11-19-2010, 07:16 PM #3
Dutchgrown
----

A Killer Sweet Witch Freezes my brain....
Sweetest Cindy99
submitted by: unclefishstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick View Post
and now,the long awaited smoke report for Sweetest Cindy99,the pheno known as "Muffin"
resin production was early and copious,was truly a standout plant in all respects,happy to say that "Muffin" (SwtC99) will continue on!!

sorry,no shots of the pipe...forgot to bring extra batteries so it was a struggle to coax any juice out of the batteries,plus,was a cloudy day for the most part so pic taking conditions were not optimal...

smoked in a clean glass bubbler pipe with Fiji water today...what a great world we live in where they will bottle fresh water from an island in the middle of the Pacific so i can smoke pot through it! ah America!!

,scent of the freshly scissored bud was pure candied orange slice,with tones of lavender and tarragon...

flavor is pure citrus at first...somewhere between ruby red grapefruit and valencia orange,sweet,with a subtle hint of tartness that keeps the almost candy like sweetness from overwhelming the senses,exhale has more of a P.O.G. flavor(pineapple orange guava )with a more minty/tarragon flavor...very expansive smoke that brings an immediate nova like burst of energy up through the spine and brain stem,a second hit brings an even brighter explosion of impending stoniness that quickly spreads like warm sunshine across the chest...a third hit felt all in the body...

bowl stopped dead at three hits apiece,initial power of the buzz,leaves you a little overwhelmed as the senses come online and focus returns...became rather chatty and laughed alot,balance and coordination somewhat off,as high transitioned into a more active phase as the initial headrush wore off was able to do a bit of light rock climbing..
a second bowl 2 hours later ...the headrushes started right away with the first hit,flavor stays all the way through the entire bowl,down to the clean fluffy white ash,buds are very dense and well formed,sparkles quite prettily in the sun(when it comes out!)...very euphoric buzz

another winner DG,will try some of the 70 SweetestCindy99 next time,this bud was picked at 56 days and jar cured for about 4 weeks now,was well worth the wait!

Old 11-19-2010, 07:23 PM #4
Dutchgrown
----

A Killer Sweet Witch Freezes my brain....
Sweetest Cindy99....submitted by: unclefishstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick View Post
...snipped....

a little supplemental smoke report on the 70 day pheno of sweetest cindy 99..

the bud

the smell of the freshly ground bud was sweet and goopy with less of the tropical notes of the earlier pick,it is however quite crusted in resin,not as much as the "muffin" pheno,but still top shelf.
flavor on the inhale through a clean glass spoon is quite sweet,not strangely...less of the tropical notes again but replaced by an equally tasty spicy note with more of a berry overtone,but a sweet sweet berry...exhale has the familiar tropical/pineapple note,not as expansive in the lungs,but not as smooth as the merlins..

where the "muffin" phenos high was also strong and immediate,the 70 day is more sledgehammer.and where i said brain nova for muffin this is super nova...BAM! you sir are high!! no so couch locked as you would think,got up and started climbing right away,had several bowls over the course of the sesh...never dragged me down,really helped to loosen up my muscles and get my flow going on the rock,was hyper aware of the feel and texture of each hold,standing without thinking on tiny little nubs,still has the up happy qualities of the earlier pick,but it would be hard to match muffin for the sheer density of glands...more super good herb!! a goodly amount of amber too under the micro.

Old 11-19-2010, 07:26 PM #5
Dutchgrown
----

Sweetest Cindy99...Start to Finish
by: Justin Credible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Credible View Post

Three different subjects used in J.C.'s “involuntary” experiment. As most or all of us know there are two types of experiments in psychology; voluntary & involuntary. Voluntary or volunteering the subject knows what to expect, involuntary the subject knows nothing of the experiment.

Subject A :Middle Aged Woman, old school stoner. (Friday)
Subject B & C: Two Close friends of J.C. (Saturday)
Subject B-39 & C-28 yrs of age, both somewhat chronic.
None of these subjects knew what J.C. was growing, nor had any clue of the experiment so that it is an unbiased opinion.
All three subjects are peeps that take J.C.'s wares from time to time so this was important to J.C.

Subject A sesh was 1st, this past Friday afternoon/evening. Took both jars of “D” and “Runt” pheno with J.C. for the adventure. J.C. Said, close ur eyes and breath through nose to subject A. Popped open jar of “D” in front of her nose and let her breathe in. She immediately said “hhmmmm, Sweet, Candy? Fruit? Cannot place my finger on it, CANDY!” Then she took the jar and ran away with it and told J.C. She was going to steel it from me!!! LOL, “give me back that fracking jar!” “what is frack?” Never mind...

OK.
3:30 P.M. Jar sniffing completed.
Time for “D” pheno (total dry weight 138 grams 49% hum @ 72 deg f)
Took out bud for her to roll. She has no grinder which was a good thing, J.C. Wanted to see if her fingers get sticky, in which they did, needed scissors. 3:40 P.M., joint lit. She took in 1st hit and said “WOW, hits u in the head quick, tastes much better then ur usual! This is something new I take it?” Flavor of inhale was described again as sweet and reminded her of candy, then she said cotton candy, fizzy's and some other shit J.C. Dare not repeat here!!!!!! Also stated that the best part was, no coughing, smooooth DG, very Smooth!

Smooth also might have something to do with no more soil, coco might have aided in this factor. But J.C. not share specifics of that nature with anyone.

3:55 P.M. Joint ½-¾ 's gone, joint went out because we were stoned and talked back and forth about life's bullshit and then she realized that she still had joint in her hand! We both looked at joint and started laughing...

Next was “Runt” (total dry weight 70 grams 50% hum @ 72 deg f)
4:20 p.m. Took out jar and did sniff test again. Nothing; laughed at J.C. She too wasted (took a few more puffs off d joint..impressed that flavor not so much there, but still no cough/gag).....then J.C. took out bud and broke it open and she smelled again...Eyes closed, said she thought of tropical fruits, but with a hint of spice, or pine to it. By this time Runt smoke sesh would not be as accurate as “D” due to the fact that we both still fracked up from the now less then a ½ “D” joint still in ashtray. Moving on. 5:05 p.m. Joint rolled this time by J.C. due to fact that subject A had difficulties rolling now, she pretty fracked up....J.C. fingers sticky. Very resionous weed M'Lady.

5:15 P.M. We both feel some what sober, clear headed, time for another joint. Lit “Runt” joint and said basically the same thing. Nice inhale that reminded her of fruity taste, a bit more of an expansion tho, a bit of coughing. Subject A said after third hit, “that's enuff for me, forehead tingly, starting to-....o.k.”

Honestly, J.C. was pretty fracked up too at that point, glad she quit; although J.C. took a few more tokes off the joint. Asked her which she liked better, she was biased towards “D”, said it made her want to clean her house or do other things.
“Runt” was a low, watch movie type high she said.

J.C. would have to agree..

Subjects B&C Saturday afternoon, 12 noon to be precise.
“D” pheno 1st once again. Smell test, B said reminded him of my cindy but more fruity, C said reminded him of candy and fruit. “Something new I take it?” J.C. said, “Yes!”
Music Playlist started. Ozzy Sweet Leaf 1st one up M'Lady (thought it appropriate)

12:05 P.M, 1& ½ ft. bong packed & lit by subject B. We smoked from not so clean bong and the flavor DG, WOW! So tasty, and again both subjects said same thing. “Wow, hits u quick huh? Right in my fucking forehead!” Bong bowl can hold about 1&1/2 grams & we only made it through three passes around room. Bong bowl still a little less then ½ full.

12:35 p.m. Noticed that high increased, went from spacey to racey. Bong still sitting on table. Three stoners started talking about football, food & women/gf's. Subject C wanted to hit bong again...@12:50-ish...”go for it, but this time hold it in as long as you can!” J.C. said to him. So he did so, seemed like a good idea at the time,
until he kicked out his foot, hands numb, try to put bong back on table, drop bong in lap, bong water spill on him & the couch! Black-Out!

Subject B then says to J.C. ( as we both looking at subject C on couch try to deal with bong problem) “One problem I see with this shit, is that it is so smooth and "very potent" I could be driving down the road smoking a joint by myself that I could smoke the whole thing without realizing it until too late! Such a body high man. It is not road trip weed.” Subject C not even in this convo right now....he just sitting on couch with bong water spilled on him; crotch wet, staring at his i-phone pretending nothing happen to him.

1:15 p.m. Bong pretty much toast, time to pack another. “Runt” up next.
Some more chatting goes by, 1:25 p.m. Bong packed with “Runt” pheno. When bud cracked open Subject B said, "sweet, piney, nut, fruit?" O.K., moving on. Hit that SHIT! Stop jabbering subject C says out of the clear blue! We both looked at him and said, “Wow, did not know u were with us?” he says, “I been right here listening to all the shit u guys been saying about me looking like I pissed myself! Now someone get me some pants and a shirt please?” Bong water was clean, but he still stank.

1:40 p.m. Lit bong for “Runt”
Runt smoked nicely through bong, but dammit!
could not hold that shit in too long, or had to take smaller tokes. EXPANSION! 2nd hit and J.C. had tingly head. B&C said same thing, seems though both agreed not as tasty, or more so not as much fruit. More spicy, or tart. About this time Shine on U Crazy Diamond was ½ way into its groove and the three of us were silent, both subjects on couch with heads back, J.C. in chair trying not to laugh. Not a word spoken in the room come 1:55 p.m. DG.
Song over, Subject C says, “Pizza, NOW!”

Nice thing in the end, J.C. himself noted (when get home @ 6:30-ish??) that "D" could have gone longer, a very c99 leaner with a touch of sweet tooth for chunkier-rock-hard-buds, and a touch more flavor. Everytime I cut a bud off the stem to go into bin for cure, J.C. heard..."thud"-"kerplunk"
The come down off this pheno was wheew....nap time type thing as well...more so after food. Noticed shoulders not hurting as much, pain in neck gone...great nap...

Alright, that it for now...
Next week J.C. has “Snatch” & “J” pheno to test. It will take place on this Sunday, but this will be mostly in public. J.C. being forced by GF to go to a strict Roman Catholic wedding, u know the kind of wedding that u need NOT go to gym before hand. Sit down, stand up, kneel down, repeat process for two fracking hours type of wedding!
Most of smoke report take place at wedding reception in parking lot...should be interesting.
Till then, J.C. out

Old 11-21-2010, 04:09 PM #6
Dutchgrown
----

Sweetest Cindy99....Start to Finish
Justin Credible

Quote:
Sweetest Cindy99 smoke report -“J”

This plant was the unique one, the one that leaned very heavy cindy for J.C., topped twice but had 5 main stem colas to her. Almost like a few characteristics (plant structure wise) of sweet tooth were added for a truly “Sweeter tasting Cindy99”
Every time, just like “D” pheno which was MUCH bigger then “J” (and leaned heavier sweet tooth) I cut a nugg off the stem, it fell into bin and went thud, ker-plunk and thud again, even lowers were happiness all around..... Very tight buds, not airy in the least. This plant was about 2/3's the size of “D” or “Snatch” but still got a great yield. Dry weight at 54% hum and 73f was 91 grams. Very happy with this....
1st real test was the 18th. Started with one joint....here is the subject & the joint.

VERY resinous weed here, again. Even at 54% hum she is still very very sticky and smells
of heavy leaning pineapple when bud cracked in ½, when in jar whole buds smell like
a fruit berry sugar shock like cereal or something. Can't put J.C.'s finger on it, but it is like
a berry blast or something.

1 P.M. 1st high of the day. Dry inhale tastes really nice, again, like some fruit/berry/tart-mix?? Sorry folks, not that good at this.... Lit the joint at 1:03P.M. and found the taste to be strong with pineapple, but with an actual sweet taste that sort of coated the inside of your mouth with an almost sugar fruit juice effect.... like after u drink apple juice or something. Exhale of this pheno was sooo smooth, once again, very smooth. It really is a “Sweetest Cindy99” Stopped typing, realized how high J.C. it now and 1:25 and I thought to myself how fucked up I am I should look at the time and right this down.

Smoked less then ½ a joint within 20+ minutes....only lit it once...it was 10+ minutes before j.c. Stop holding it and realize joint out. forehead is so numb and eyes very droopy. J.C. found himself raising eye brows to help keep eyes open. Does this make any sense? Really fucked up right now, not feeling like typing. So many things right now in my head....don't forget to blink. Music really kicks ass right now.
Bowie, Space Odyssey
“Ground Control to Major Tom
Commencing countdown, engines on”
Bowie
Pearl Jam- Garden, great stoner tunes man...music is so nice right now.
Good tunes for J.C.'s afternoon of nothing-ness taking place by myself with J.C.
Oh wow man, I realizing that it now 1:39 and J.C. been sitting here looking at keyboard and stuff and just such a body buzz going on. Numb neck and almost really hard to concentrate on this right now. Arms and fingers feel good...floaty! That it, floaty type weed. U guys know what J.C. means right now...no need to explain further...am really stoned, but will because really stoned.. :
Sitting here trying to type something else and all J.C. can think of is GF..

Not just in a scuba diving like way, but how fucked up she got off two hits of this weed. Even then not proper cure she said it tasted sweet to her. She said in near future, one hit only. J.C. almost wish he could be that stoned again...WAIT, J.C. is, but then decided he just smoked ½ a joint of it by himself and is really still having hard time writing with this.
Confused....just went into bathroom and stood there for a few minutes try to figure out what to do...”why am I in here?” Brushed teeth, bad idea...kicked cotton mouth into overdrive. Must...Have...Water
Then J.C. noticed when sitting back down he remembered reason in bathroom 1st place...he had to pee. Went back to bathroom to take care of that problem. Time? Time at....
Heart racey right now. But really have no drive to do anything. Moby in playlist somehow, remote control too far away... need help!! Found motivation now...oh gods thats better..Hendrix, “Voodoo Child.” Time is now 1:57 p.m. J.C. feeling ok, but need to get up off this computer...taking forever to write these things here. 2:28 p.m. Getting better....was ruff. Smoke more now @ 2:30 p.m. Other ½ joint. Smoking now....3rd hit now and can't hold hits in as long...

I don't know about u guys, some people J.C. sees smoke joint almost like a cig, not hold in for long time. Like 10-15 seconds (if it smooth enuff to do so) at least. Then u get to know how good weed really is that way IMO. I don't if any of this is making sense.
It seems right, but then J.C. reads it and it sounds all fucked up.
Took movie-couch-chill-time after “J” joint completely gone. 3:15 p.m. "Tropic Thunder"

UP Next

Old 11-21-2010, 04:11 PM #7
Dutchgrown
----

Justin Credible

Quote:
Same day as well.....here is the subject...

That one of the smaller side colas on the plant!
WoW, just read through last-ditch-smoke-effort (J report), J.C. not going to fix any typoes.

It is now 5:30 pm, woke up and feel GREAT! Did not make it through movie.
Refreshed/polished, new Man!...time to do chores. Back in a while....ok. Am back now...6:50 pm, joint already rolled..OK, sorry
...time to commence testing of my

“Snatch”

After a refreshing movie/nap it was time to partake in the biggest yield-er in the room. A fantastic plant that was always rewarding to walk in and look at. She smelled very fruity on the outside but tart when J.C. split her open and put his nose right in bud.

She had three very large colas, the top cola being the largest (37 grams). The whole entire plant from top to bottom was solid nuggets. Even lowers that normally throw into bubble bags stayed on stem for drying. I dare say this girl could have gone another 5-7 more days, but 69 was more appropriate for J.C.
Dry weight at 56% hum and 73 f-186 grams!

7:00 p.m.
At first inhale the taste is sweet with a bit of twang to her, a really nice exhale that reminds J.C. of pine or nut-fruit. Very tasty, but one hell of an expansion!
Coughing, could only hold in for a few seconds...need to take smaller tokes. 8:05 p.m.
Nice head rushes after 3rd and 4th tokes. After head rush is when J.C. says time to chill.

7:15 and all is well. Not as potent right out of the cage as “D” & “J”...more mellow. Feel relaxed right now and also feel like watching another movie.
Did not make it through Tropic Thunder due to “J” joint putting J.C. down for nap time.

Well, 7:25 and J.C. hates to sound like broken record here, but DAMM this is really GOOD WEED MAN!!
It is kind of like a creeper weed, thought J.C. done with the high and it evened out onto plateau. NOT! Only ½ a joint left and sitting here thinking of smoking some more, but then realized J.C. need not. Very nice high that makes you lose time. Been watching Tropic Thunder and realized it now ½ hour into movie and J.c. not really watch any of it. Been sitting in chair spacing out thinking about what chores need to be done tomorrow and GF time etc..keep thinking (getting paranoid feeling) about GF and forget something...thinking about..anything BUT movie. J.C. usually likes road trip weed and makes it that way by taking some down early, and some later. With these ladies it not matter, it very potent. I can only imagine what it would be like if went 76 days.

7:50, started paying attention to movie, Tom Cruise is the best in this flick. Makes J.C. laugh. I find myself thinking that is funny, but not laughing out loud like normally would...too stoned.

8:05 pm, why not finish the joint anyway. 8:25 pm GF here now and VERY pissy because J.C. so wasted and we supposed to go out with her friends for some jazz night thing. FRACK ME!
J.C. not ready. J.C. forgot, GF assumed it was bubble and took bubble pipe off table and threw it at J.C.! J.C. told GF to calm down it not bubble, it “Snatch” Even though GF dressed to kill, she looks fracking hot when pissed off.
J.C. gave her a tiny bud for her lady like bowl she smokes in from time to time. She toking and screaming “get in shower!” GF thought my “Snatch” was quite tasty, only took one (maybe two can't remember) toke to calm her ass down. Called her friends and made excuse, “not feeling well we won't be going out tonight.”

So yeah DG, two hits off my “snatch” and the scuba gear came out and clothing fell to the floor. It was a great night had by all; rather the two of us.
GF says to keep “Snatch” around for her to smoke from time to time, wants nothing at all to do with “J”, bad memory there. Great hybrid here DG, some of the best weed J.C. smokes in a long time. Even with different phenos seems to still pack the punch of the one before it. I would have to say that my “Snatch” pheno is the least hard hitting of the three favs. More of a mind buzz then a body buzz. Random thoughts everywhere....
Up next in a few days, drunken wedding test subject/s. J.C. has fingers crossed he can get D.J. out in parking lot.

Old 11-24-2010, 02:05 AM #8
Dutchgrown
----

Justin Credible
('J' pheno)

Quote:
Wedding Day with “J” A.K.A. Sweetest c99 by DGS

Wedding....

Even the mere thought of wedding J.C. feel that he need “J” joint immediately....

J.C. already to go, sitting in chair with joints of “J” rolled for the wedding day to come, one joint of “snatch” for GF and her GF's.

Still sitting in chair now at 11:30 am waiting for GF to get done with hair and other things she do in bathroom for over an hour now.
It ok tho, playing new call of duty game and very stoned right now, not bother J.C. if be late to this affair. Don't know anyone there accept GF, and...GF....

She smell weed burning and scream from bathroom at J.C. “Please for the Love of all that is fucking holy, do NOT embarrass me at this wedding! Please!?!?!”

J.C. say,
“aaaahhh, yeah...O.K. baby...sure...DON'T worry, it will be fine, relax...smoke some “snatch.”
(She never said ANYTHING about reception tho)

Road trip time, 11:50 am. Yes! Let's go..about fracking time!...45 fracking minutes and a WHOLE “J” joint later J.C. & G.F. Arrive at church.
GF looks at J.C. before we pull into parking lot....
“Put on some cologne AND put some fucking visine in ur eyes!!! PLEASE!?!?”

O.K. Stop for a moment here folks! Left house at 11:50 am, smoked “J” joint soon follow car engine turn on. Don't really remember much of ride...thank you nice lady voice in GPS for getting us there.

GOOD WEED DG!
RED EYE surprise DG!
Trust J.C. when he say it potent. It POTENT! As a matter of fact, every person (some of whom are really chronic) thus far says “J” pheno really is a sweeter much more potent cindy! Really, it is....real-life-shit just seems to roll off J.C.'s shoulders when he on this weed...not a fucking problem or worry in the world!

O.K. back to wedding...
Reason J.C. stopped to say that stuff just now, is because in car smoking joint, sitting down...think u O.K....stoned, but can do this wedding...u know what I mean? Stood up out of car... Almost like the ground and car moved along with J.C's head for a quick second. J.C. said to himself, “gain ur composure dammit!....don't lose it....breathe in nose, out mouth man! you can do this!”
Really it true, good head rush weed when body had to do something, like move, or walk.

After several handshakes of men not known to J.c and fake huggs from unknown, sometimes hot women saying things like, “oh, I heard of u” it time to sit in church. 1:00 p.m.....begin.....music everyone waiting for, here she comes...finally. Speaker, after speaker went to podium set aside from main podium where priest, or man with really nice looking costume stand and say many things. Kneel, sit, kneel stand, sit. J.C. stoned...found himself being last person to do all these things. Am moving very slow now, while some people were in kneel mode J.C. just going from sit mode.

2:35 fracking p.m.! Time to get the fuck out of here man, throw that rice and lets get a move on!
Need some more weed.....wish J.C. had one hitter or something instead of all those joints. Needed just maybe one or two more hits in order to get through completion of church task at hand, but almost made it DG.

2:50pm.
After parking lot chats, pix and other things etc, it was time for everyone to go the RECEPTION....finally. J.C. can get groove on....little dancing and some high priced drinks will make for some great fun! (sarcasm inserted right there, what u just read)....no alcohol for J.C., he driving, plus GF get drunk ='s great night/day for J.C.

3:35 pm!!!! What the frack!?!? ½ a “J” joint later, that was a great ride, GF says to J.C. “why you keep looking at your watch? And why u scribble little things on that note pad?”

“smoke report baby, don't worry about it.”

GF says, “you are the most serious, anal, and funnest stoner I have ever met..I DO love you. But PLEASE don't embarrass me here.”

A few kisses...moving onto reception now....
J.C. chub forming.

Made J.C. blush she did....not too often J.C. at loss for words...J.C. already have scoped out two potential subjects targeted for drunk experiment with “J”.

After intros and bride groom FINALLY come into room we can mingle. Mingle time....time? 4:03! Could make 4:20, would be nice...we put all the way in back at table labeled “unknown stoner sits here”.
Mingle, GF chatting with friends...J.C. started chat with 1st potential subject. Call him “A”. J.C. and “A” chatted for about 10-15 minutes and he said with a laugh, “Damm man! You smell good!” joint in cig pack, jacket breast pocket. Just have to tap that pocket and smell come out.

J.C. say, “you want to go outside for a smoke?” A says, “yeah sounds great.” We did not make 4:20, too many squares...had to actually wait about another hour before could go outside to puff puff pass. More speeches etc...J.C. have glass of free champagne....thought of you DG. Don't know what it was, but it tasted like shit.
J.C. pretty sure they not hand out free Dom to 90-100 peeps.....that J.C.'s guess.

4:45 J.c escape by himself and puff down about 1/3 of “J” joint. Aaahhhhh, much better. Can do this now.
After getting stoned J.C. noticed peeps staring at him. Smell.....good...to J.C....but apparently not the squares that J.C. had to be with. Subject “A” was laughing ass off, he could not wait till after dinner. J.C. not thinking he smell that bad, but apparently he did. don't know, and really did not care...again real-life-shit just rolls right off J.c.'s shoulders when he high on this weed. Good weed man.
Dinner...finally...
Chicken or fish....felt like J.C. on airplane at this point. Servants running around to get every table as fast as they can. Aaaahhh weddings.

6:40 pm
Dance time, ladies off doing what they need to, J.C. and “A” are off to J.C.'s car. “A” gets in (with his 3rd or 4th rum and coke) and auto seatbelt kick in when turn key. (music for sesh was Comfortably Numb for u DG... “A” not into pink floyd tho....rap) J.C. said to "A", “fasten seat belt and hold on to your balls man, this shit aint for the faint hearted.” he say to J.C., “awwe shit bro, I can handle it, don't worry about me man. I got some dank shit with me too, u wanna match? “ J.C. says, “lets just smoke this joint 1st, then later we smoke urs, we don't want to be too fucked up”

1st words immediately out of his mouth, “damm man, this shit tastes good! Wow, what the fuck is this anyway?”
“sweetest c99 man, what do you think?”
“hits you quick man! Fuck, wow, so smooth....wow...smooth. Taste man, really nice.”

So we about done 3/4's of “J” joint and we talking about jobs and shit and all of a sudden (he still sitting there with non burning "J" joint in hand) subject “A” not making any sense at all! He all fucked up. He is talking with J.C. and in middle of sentence says shit like, “beeezeba, boookff, idonfriff, from that aand I was there man! You can knobeffinging what I'm saying?”

“yeah sure man, J.C. know what you saying.”

Well, about another 15-20 minutes of “A” not really making any sense at all rambling “need-fresh-air” but not want out of J.C.'s car, “noooo man, I wanna stay right here”....J.C. thinking of making a run for it. NOT a good situation developing here at all if J.C. want use scuba gear any time soon.
J.C. went back inside and said to “A”, “YOU----STAY---HERE! O.K.???? I go get ur GF! Snap fingers, CAN---YOU---HERE---ME!!!!”
He say, “O.K.”

On the way to find subject “A's” gf J.C. thinking how if someone speaking in tongues/different language they know the word “O.K.”

Found “A's” GF and she feeling pretty good herself at this point, J.C.'s GF want to dance...”not right now, have some important shit to deal with here!” J.C. said.
Well, GF got pissy, so J.C. dance with her. Meanwhile J.C. thinking the whole time that “A” still in J.C.'s car.

Well over an hour go by and “A” nowhere in sight...go outside to have a smoke, “A's” GF and J.C.'s GF leave peeps and go to J.C.'s car. “A” is passed out in fetal position in front seat. His GF laughing at him saying “what the hell happened to you!?!?”

“A” point at J.C. and laughing and says “did you lace that shit bro???”
He still have burnt joint in hand!

J.C. looking off at night sky “nothing to see here!”

So yeah, J.C. can keep going about evening...but long story short...J.C. Ended up with 2 joints left and also be somewhat of a designated driver come 9pm ish......

So the assessment, if you have to go to a wedding, more so stand up, kneel down type of wedding. Sweetest c99 “J” pheno will help you greatly. It did help J.C.

That it...till next time....have a good one folks.... J.C. out!

Last edited by Dutchgrown; 11-24-2010 at 02:15 AM..

Old 12-06-2010, 01:16 AM #9
Dutchgrown
----

Sednals Sweet Cindy99 organic grow
by Sednal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sednal View Post
Hey guys! Heres some shots i just took. 1 more week for #1 and #2. Heres some pictures.
First 4 are of #3, the rest are of #2.

Also wanted to note that i pulled off some shade leaves from the main stalks to allow more light and air inside, these things were really really thick.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment....6&d=1288559474

Old 12-06-2010, 01:17 AM #10
Dutchgrown
----

Sednals Sweet Cindy99 organic grow
by Sednal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sednal View Post
#1 (keeper)and group shot. This gal ripens up real quick in her last week, its really neat to watch.