Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cooking With Cannabis > Cannabis Brewing > the bio-droid training facility... green dragon experiments.

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Next Light Systems for LED lights
the bio-droid training facility... green dragon experiments. Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2010, 11:20 PM #21
generalgrievous
collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genetics

generalgrievous is a jewel in the roughgeneralgrievous is a jewel in the roughgeneralgrievous is a jewel in the roughgeneralgrievous is a jewel in the roughgeneralgrievous is a jewel in the roughgeneralgrievous is a jewel in the roughgeneralgrievous is a jewel in the rough
barnt... your better at the math than me i think but if i'm close, my most recent batch, #4... has 1/3 g. per tsp. not bad considering how good this dragon is...

in a nutshell this batch was perfect. 1/4 tsp... nice mellow body high, the pains of every day life are gone. 1/2 tsp... the high moves into my head, i'm stoned as can be without being lost or confused... the body high is now a tingle... this is perfect for me at work... walking on clouds. 3/4 tsp... things get overwhelming... several nights now i've slept on my living room floor because i needed to lie down and seized the first opportunity... the damn floor. this is without doing what i have to do at lights on... complete shutdown. in a way, this is great... my major malfunction is severe insomnia...

piel... sounds like a monster batch... how much are you reducing...? please let me know how she comes out...

Old 12-14-2010, 11:35 PM #22
jburns

jburns has a spectacular aura aboutjburns has a spectacular aura aboutjburns has a spectacular aura aboutjburns has a spectacular aura about
i thought thc was solvent in alcohol and fats as is, without decarbing?

is decarbing a necessary step?

Old 12-15-2010, 12:51 AM #23
Anti
Sorcerer's Apprentice

Anti has much to be proud ofAnti has much to be proud ofAnti has much to be proud ofAnti has much to be proud ofAnti has much to be proud ofAnti has much to be proud ofAnti has much to be proud ofAnti has much to be proud ofAnti has much to be proud ofAnti has much to be proud ofAnti has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jburns View Post
i thought thc was solvent in alcohol and fats as is, without decarbing?
It is.

Quote:
is decarbing a necessary step?
Nope. Smoking a whole joint is also not a necessary step. You could roll a nice 1g joint and then take 2 hits and throw the thing over your shoulder.... it would work. It'd still have some THC in it, but not nearly as much THC as smoking the whole joint.

Decarboxylation simply converts pre-THC cannabinoids and THC alcohol into THC.

If you don't do it, there will still be THC in your tinct, just less of it.
micro group

DISCLAIMER: I am not an expert. I am not a guru. I am just some guy who is here to learn - just like you. Take what you like and leave the rest.

Anti is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2010, 02:54 PM #24
Piel
Banned

Piel is just really nicePiel is just really nicePiel is just really nicePiel is just really nicePiel is just really nicePiel is just really nicePiel is just really nicePiel is just really nice
GG: I tried a one ml dose yesterday and it gave agood buzz, I added som more alchohol as the weed was barely covered after reduction. I´ll filter tonight and reduce a bit.

One problem: If I take a nice dose of GD and smoke some kief Í get pretty high but doing more just doesn´t get me higher. I have a 3 day break every month to reduce tolerance. I´ve been smoking daily now for about three years do to medical issues (osteoarthritis etc). I´m 50+ -does age make it harder to get really stoned?
Piel is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2010, 04:47 PM #25
Anti
Sorcerer's Apprentice

Anti has much to be proud ofAnti has much to be proud ofAnti has much to be proud ofAnti has much to be proud ofAnti has much to be proud ofAnti has much to be proud ofAnti has much to be proud ofAnti has much to be proud ofAnti has much to be proud ofAnti has much to be proud ofAnti has much to be proud of
The way I've always understood it... you get higher by taking more AT ONCE. Once you've hit a certain plateau, smoking more EXTENDS the high, but does not RAISE the high.

So... if you normally smoke .25g of kief from a pipe over a period of say 5 minutes, but today you take .25g of kief in a single bongload... you should get HIGHER today because it all hits your system at once.
micro group

DISCLAIMER: I am not an expert. I am not a guru. I am just some guy who is here to learn - just like you. Take what you like and leave the rest.

Anti is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2010, 07:05 PM #26
Mountain High
CANNABIS CONNOISSEUR

Mountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really niceMountain High is just really nice
Great information GeneralGrievous. I'll grab some everclear and give this a try. This Green Dragon should be good as a topical for sore joints and tight muscles. I can't wait. A friend owns a medical dispensary and made some Green Dragon and put them in a mini spray bottles to use orally or topically and this is my favorite thing that has hit the medical market. His was lab tested at 16% THC. I ordered some Stevia flavoring to add to my Green dragon, rootbeer and berry. I was just wasn't sure of how much bud or trim to use, and thanks to GG I will have a good starting point.

Mountain High's Headband
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=205645

1000w Casey Jones coco drip to waste. Complete.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=194919
Mountain High is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2010, 07:32 PM #27
Piel
Banned

Piel is just really nicePiel is just really nicePiel is just really nicePiel is just really nicePiel is just really nicePiel is just really nicePiel is just really nicePiel is just really nice
Anti: I guess youŕe right, I usually smoke a bong bowl early in the evening, today combined with 1.5ml GD in OJ. NOW I´m stoned and having difficulty hitting the right keys.
Piel is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2010, 07:49 PM #28
Piel
Banned

Did half a bowl and 6 (or 8?) ml of GD. That was two hours ago and now it´s really punching in.

Forgot to press the submit key...
Piel is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2010, 09:50 PM #29
generalgrievous
collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genetics

generalgrievous is a jewel in the roughgeneralgrievous is a jewel in the roughgeneralgrievous is a jewel in the roughgeneralgrievous is a jewel in the roughgeneralgrievous is a jewel in the roughgeneralgrievous is a jewel in the roughgeneralgrievous is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain High View Post
Great information GeneralGrievous. I'll grab some everclear and give this a try. I was just wasn't sure of how much bud or trim to use...
happy to have helped... please let me know how things work out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piel View Post
Did half a bowl and 6 (or 8?) ml of GD. That was two hours ago and now it´s really punching in.

Forgot to press the submit key...
i'm glad it worked out... how much finish dragon did you end up with...?

i think 6ml is 1 tsp... which is what i work up to in 2 or 3 doses a night. it is tolerance building it would seem and why i'm going to keep rotating strains.... i have a 1/2 ounce left of the kick ass batch so gotta make more this weekend...

gonna make a big monster dragon batch with the upcoming harvest...

Old 12-21-2010, 09:22 AM #30
Piel
Banned

Howdy,
I´d say I ended up with about 600ml which I reduced a bit, didn´t really measure it though. Nice body buzz but tolerance does build up quickly. A few tokes of a nice joint or a bowl of kief and without pain (osteoarthritis etc) for up to six hours and I sleep like a pig!
Piel is offline Quote