Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cooking With Cannabis > Cannabis Brewing > the bio-droid training facility... green dragon experiments.

Thread Title Search    
Advertise on ICMag - Click for more info
 the bio-droid training facility... green dragon experiments. Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2010, 05:23 PM   #31
generalgrievous
collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genetics

generalgrievous is a splendid one to beholdgeneralgrievous is a splendid one to beholdgeneralgrievous is a splendid one to beholdgeneralgrievous is a splendid one to beholdgeneralgrievous is a splendid one to beholdgeneralgrievous is a splendid one to behold
i love sleeping like a pig...

3.5 oz. finished dragon...

7 g. shake, bubba, chocolope, skunk #1... 3 gram dog bud... 8 oz. 95% everclear...

5 min decarb @ 325f... 25 min extraction @ 161-164/boiling... once again i used salt in the water bath and got it up to 199f...

i took 1/2 tsp. last night with a beer... 20 min. in my arms and shoulders went limp and tingly... i sure do like that...

batch four had one test subject stopping every little bit to check and remind herself she wasn't tripping... another had erratic heart beats... or certainly thought he did...

these two subjects were given 3/8 tsp. in water... i light dose by my standards....

self titration is a must...

Old 12-30-2010, 01:29 AM   #32
rafe
Rafe

rafe is a glorious beacon of lightrafe is a glorious beacon of lightrafe is a glorious beacon of lightrafe is a glorious beacon of lightrafe is a glorious beacon of light
reduce

Hey Piel don't have to go off my meds. The doctor is taking me back. On the beautiful green liquid in this talk is somewhat like I made hash oil last summer.just reduce in a flat corning ware dish until tiny bubbles start pull off warm surface then use your razor blade to scrape up.

Old 12-31-2010, 11:51 PM   #33
Piel
Banned

Piel has much to be proud ofPiel has much to be proud ofPiel has much to be proud ofPiel has much to be proud ofPiel has much to be proud ofPiel has much to be proud ofPiel has much to be proud ofPiel has much to be proud of
HNY!
I´m off the GD for awhile, my tolerance went sky high using it daily.
Piel jest offline   Quote

Old 01-01-2011, 01:46 AM   #34
generalgrievous

generalgrievous is a splendid one to beholdgeneralgrievous is a splendid one to beholdgeneralgrievous is a splendid one to beholdgeneralgrievous is a splendid one to beholdgeneralgrievous is a splendid one to beholdgeneralgrievous is a splendid one to behold
Yeah that happens... I take it nightly till my batch is gone than i wait about a week...

Gonna be waiting about a month this time... out of excess flowers for the time being...

Old 01-01-2011, 03:02 AM   #35
razor ridge

razor ridge has much to be proud ofrazor ridge has much to be proud ofrazor ridge has much to be proud ofrazor ridge has much to be proud ofrazor ridge has much to be proud ofrazor ridge has much to be proud ofrazor ridge has much to be proud ofrazor ridge has much to be proud ofrazor ridge has much to be proud of
Has anyone had a still and put some good bud in the condensing chamber for the freshly distilled corn liquor to filter thru? I've been wanting to build one for the sole reason of making cannabis moonshine....

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:12 PM   #36
generalgrievous

i used to home distill... was an 8 gl. boiler with a fractional column... i used it as a pot still and made lots of kick as whisky... if this is something you wanna learn about check out homedistiller.org the crew that moderates that site are fuking masters and will teach you everything... i still have a little of my juice that was overoaked and has been hanging out for years... planning on using it for some whisky dragon when i figure out how to decarb honey... that dude Lazyman wouldn't get back to me... guess he's lazy...

got a couple oz's of dragon left... and than i'm gonna have to do without for a couple weeks...

Old 01-02-2011, 04:05 AM   #37
razor ridge

razor ridge has much to be proud ofrazor ridge has much to be proud ofrazor ridge has much to be proud ofrazor ridge has much to be proud ofrazor ridge has much to be proud ofrazor ridge has much to be proud ofrazor ridge has much to be proud ofrazor ridge has much to be proud ofrazor ridge has much to be proud of
I'm for sure going to try your method, tired of the same ole ice hash, qwiso, btho, and I cant eat the butter anymore. Ready for something new, thanks for the posts.

Old 02-02-2011, 06:04 PM   #38
Piel
Banned

Piel has much to be proud ofPiel has much to be proud ofPiel has much to be proud ofPiel has much to be proud ofPiel has much to be proud ofPiel has much to be proud ofPiel has much to be proud ofPiel has much to be proud of
Well I´ll soon have about 30gr of kiefed weed -here we go again! I´ll try decarbing at a higher temp this time and for a few minutes longer and I´m hoping the kick will be a tad "sharper" than usual.

Old 02-02-2011, 07:13 PM   #39
Mountain High
CANNABIS CONNOISSEUR

Mountain High has a brilliant futureMountain High has a brilliant futureMountain High has a brilliant futureMountain High has a brilliant futureMountain High has a brilliant futureMountain High has a brilliant futureMountain High has a brilliant futureMountain High has a brilliant futureMountain High has a brilliant futureMountain High has a brilliant futureMountain High has a brilliant future
Well GG, I finished my Green Dragon a while ago. I've been putting it into a spray bottle like Binaca breath spray. I use it orally and topically. This is my favorite cannabis concentrate, period. Thanks for the tips.

Mountain High's Headband
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=205645

1000w Casey Jones coco drip to waste. Complete.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=194919
Mountain High jest offline   Quote

Old 02-04-2011, 04:24 PM   #40
generalgrievous

piel ...what decarb time and temp are you using...? i attempted some lower temps at a longer time frame and it didn't work out too well. do you make qwiso or bho ...i've been experimenting with cyborg mega dragon 10x... good stuff.

mountain high ... topical... thats fuking awesome... are you using it full strength as an oral spray... does it burn?

topical... fuking awesome... i'm so making a new super strong batch... maybe mix with a little eucalyptus oil...

topical... it sounds so good i'm gonna go rub what i have left on something...

Old 02-05-2011, 06:36 PM   #41
Piel
Banned

GG: I tried for 180C and six minutes which really made the family start to give me a hard time -drug use in upper middleage bracket has risen sharply in our house...everybody´s a comedian.

I tossed the weed (that was kiefed), maybe 20gr in a mason jar and topped with Everclear and Mint Schnapps (80/20%) and now it´s resting in a cubbard.

I sometimes reduce it a bit but GD and OJ is pretty damn good

Old 02-07-2011, 07:06 AM   #42
Piel
Banned

Reduction is now being done so that every time I use the fireplace I put the jar on the mantlepiece. I still have the weed in it but I´ll probably filter it today.

Old 02-11-2011, 11:47 PM   #43
Piel
Banned

Filtered the mix a couple of days ago and my first hit was 1ml -very mild buzz so yesterday I tried 3ml and was that ever a difference! I didn´t fall on my ass or anything but the stone was nice, I was counting on more of a body stone but this was quite a social high.

I was lucky on this one...or am I learning?

Old 02-17-2011, 02:37 PM   #44
Piel
Banned

%ml gives a nice high, 6ml is "Welcome to Anxiety World - and we have a special on Paranoia!"

So I´d say 4ml is OK with a bong rip for good measure.

Old 02-17-2011, 08:15 PM   #45
generalgrievous

welcome to anxiety world... lol

Not my favorite place.