Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Dutchgrown Seeds > Killer Queen Redux organic

Thread Title Search
Killer Queen Redux organic Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-16-2010, 12:48 AM #1
spadedNfaded

spadedNfaded has much to be proud ofspadedNfaded has much to be proud ofspadedNfaded has much to be proud ofspadedNfaded has much to be proud ofspadedNfaded has much to be proud ofspadedNfaded has much to be proud ofspadedNfaded has much to be proud ofspadedNfaded has much to be proud ofspadedNfaded has much to be proud ofspadedNfaded has much to be proud ofspadedNfaded has much to be proud of
Killer Queen Redux organic

Hello! I'm new to the DG forums but not so much to the genetics. I've had my Killer Queen Reduxs in soil for a little more than two months now. I have had great luck with these plants so far and i hope you'll join me for the rest!

I germed 5/10 beans using the paper towel method and got 5/5 tails within 36 hours. They all were out of the soil within a couple days. They were hardy growers from the start and i knew they were something special!

They were pretty similar in pheno expression, the only difference being vigor of growth. They were started in 16oz solos under T5s and moved to a 150w HPS vert to veg for a couple weeks in 1gal bags. I topped and cloned all of them before they were transplanted to 3 gallon pots and into my 400w HPS vert.

They clones amazingly well. I use ice tube tray/vermiculite cloner and i got great results! Huge white roots within 9-11 days on 2 of them and big white roots on the other 3. Fastest cloning plant i've had so far.

My soil mix is borrowed from LC.

veg mix
Promix hp
perlite
EWC
powdered lime

flower mix
Veg mix + bone, blood, kelp, greensand

I am sorry to say that i don't have pics of them when they were younger, only vegged a week or so in the 1gals.

Pheno 1

Pheno 2

Pheno 3

Pheno 4

Pheno 5

- SubN

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:21 AM #2
Dutchgrown
----

Dutchgrown has disabled reputation
Stunning. Will be following along as they develop on, bursting out in resin coated colas/buds.

Apologies if I missed it....are these on 12/12 now?

Thanks for sharing your KQR grow with us all here.

Good growing to you.

Old 11-16-2010, 02:31 AM #3
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
puffin on some organic KQR right this moment,glad i opened this thread up! you are going to be quite happy with these,great looking plants,should be a real treat to watch them flower out!

Old 11-16-2010, 12:46 PM #4
Billy DeLions
great north special engineer

Billy DeLions is a jewel in the roughBilly DeLions is a jewel in the roughBilly DeLions is a jewel in the roughBilly DeLions is a jewel in the roughBilly DeLions is a jewel in the roughBilly DeLions is a jewel in the roughBilly DeLions is a jewel in the roughBilly DeLions is a jewel in the rough
Very nice! I think you just convinced me to pick up some grow bags...

Old 11-16-2010, 04:13 PM #5
blizz

blizz will become famous soon enoughblizz will become famous soon enough
healthy lookin ladies u got there

Old 11-16-2010, 05:33 PM #6
Dutchgrown
----

I've been intrigued by these grow bags myself....sure would make things easier at DGS...just might have to give
a few a try sometime. Have seen some very nice results about the site by those who love them.

Old 11-16-2010, 08:57 PM #7
Bulldog11
Banned

Bulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to all
Grow bags are ok but smart pots are way better. They stack just as well also, they look just the same as the bags. Round shape and you can pack them together if that is your thing. Smart pots cost a little extra, but it pays off.

Very nice looking grow. Glad to see another growing the KQR and organic at that. Good luck.

Old 11-16-2010, 09:36 PM #8
Dutchgrown
----

Yeah....I was actually referring to 'smart pots' but the name escaped me at the moment of my post...smart pots to me are growing in a bag...of sorts.

Old 11-17-2010, 12:21 AM #9
Bulldog11
Banned

Bulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to all
If I am not mistaken these are just plastic one gal grow bags I see in the pic. However, the smart pots are amazing. Crazy how little things can make a huge difference.

Old 11-17-2010, 12:26 AM #10
spadedNfaded

spadedNfaded has much to be proud ofspadedNfaded has much to be proud ofspadedNfaded has much to be proud ofspadedNfaded has much to be proud ofspadedNfaded has much to be proud ofspadedNfaded has much to be proud ofspadedNfaded has much to be proud ofspadedNfaded has much to be proud ofspadedNfaded has much to be proud ofspadedNfaded has much to be proud ofspadedNfaded has much to be proud of
Well Hello! Nice to see you all made it!

I apologize, i forgot to include a few bits of info in my first post. I was excited to be starting the thread and didn't have much time last night.

5/5 superb germ rate and 5/5 females! Those are some impressive results

Also, i am running a semi-perpetual type setup so i threw phenos 2 and 3 in together then 1, 4 and 5 are all 2 weeks behind. I had them all vegging in a 150w vert and decided to throw in the 2 largest at the time, waited 2 weeks and put in the other 3. Phenos 1, 4 and 5 may look bigger but have additional veg time.

The brown crusting of fan leaves on a few of them(p3) is due to constant motion. I had my fan too far down on too high of a setting and they were constantly moving. Good example of wind damage.

DG - Thank you for your support! And you're welcome, i will be updating this regularly!

Uncle - word up! How does she smoke? Flavor? smell? What pheno did you end up keeping?

billy - These grow bags are nice, they are great to use as a stepping stone between 16oz cups and 3gal black pots. Easily washable for reuse ability.

Blizz - Thanks for stopping in! Stick around for flower pics

bulldog - The luck is appreciated, i have 5 healthy girls that all look stunning and smell of sweet funk!

These ladies stank when you brush em around a bit. They smelled of sweet funk and pez a week or two ago but are more sweet skunky funk now. I can't say for all of them seeing as how i havent had them all out to individually test each one.

Pheno 2 and 3 are coming down on the 22nd. I look forward to them! Phenos 1, 4 and 5 will be coming down two weeks from the 22nd.

Pheno 1

Pheno 2

Pheno 3

Pheno 4

Pheno 5

- SubN

1 members found this post helpful.