What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

330w Pl-l aero scrog.

superpedro

Veteran
Hi there!

Time for another grow from my micro cabs.
This will be my third straight run in my diy aero system, with no cleaning of the bio filter. Perfect roots all the time.
biofi.jpg

Clones (C-99)arrived yesterday from a friend - thx mate :)
Today I made a screen for them.
P1010019.jpg

P1010020.jpg

The screen is made so it will slide up and down with the aerobox.
bottom.jpg

You can find info about my setup here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=143628

Ready to rock...!!
Cheers

U

unthing

Great setup again superpedro. What are those big slabs, vulcanic rock of some sorts? not familiar with those mediums.

superpedro

Veteran
Thanks!!
Welcome on board - old and new friends :) Happy you found the time to stop by.

Great setup again superpedro. What are those big slabs, volcanic rock of some sorts? not familiar with those mediums.
Yes it is. And it is very good for bacteria growth because of the large surface area.
It can be found in aquarium stores and where ever they sell gas-barbecues.

Cheers

L

lalandia

Gotta get a seat upfront for this one. I just love ur DIY stuff and lightning too. But over that, u make some very fine plants and that i like to wach.

Grow in peace

superpedro

Veteran
Thanks for all the nice comments, and welcome on board!!:jump:

I've been using one of my cap's for drying my last grow = I've been running with fresh air instead of recirculating it. That made for very low humidity in the grow chamber, therefor I've been running at 1/3 light intensity not to make it drop further and to keep the plants from harm. The growth has still been running at 35%-40%Rh and made for some thin tissued leaves.

But enough of that. Drying is over. Cabs are once again closed, humidity at 50%, CO2 boosted, nutrients up, light at 2/3 and temps around 26 degrees C.:dance013:
I've thought about raising the temps quite a bit. The relative low IR radiation from my light setup should actually demand that I do it to maintain a fast metabolism rate..:chin: But first a much needed gentle period for the ladies.

P1010021-1.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010003-1.jpg

Later!!:wave:

Scrogerman

Veteran
Interested in the Bio-Filter, something you see more with professional Horticultural set-ups, but i think should be used more in the hobby scene. Nice set-up man"!
G'Luck ;)

Ludo

Hey SuperP........:bump:

Looks like the baby's are thriving in your aero.....!!! Nice job......can't wait to see them tied down and trained.....hmm are we talking about s&m or plants....ohh yeah the plants......sorry was gone for a moment there......:kos:
Let the fairytale begin.......good karma to you and yours....:wave: