What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJ Short BlueBerry F2 day 78

I

Iron_Lion

Day 78 will be taken Day 80

100% Organic
Fox Farm Soil
660W HPS
45 Day Veg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now that is what BB is supposed to look like :woohoo: :greenstars:

That is official right there kids. :canabis:

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
*Drools on dick*

So we know it looks like absolute candydankdopebliss. How is the aroma?

moho

I'm guessing this smells like shit and is gonna taste like ass, amirite? :) Superb job mate, looks stunning!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
looks like u hit the jackpot lookin at that brings back so many memories. hope ya got cuts if its smell matches the looks. well worth 80days imo.

I

Iron_Lion

Hey everybody!
Thanks for the kind words.

Before I posted these pics I didnt know what to make of this plant since I had never grown or smoked BB before. I see by some comments here I might have something real good waiting for me. I saved a mother plant I am going to flower out and Im going to take cuttings and keep her around for a while if shes good. for those that asked about her smell, im bad at this sort of thing but I get a sweet smell from her, maybe like canned blueberries or something, ill try to get a whiff tonite.

almost forgot here are a few more pics I had
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Very pretty looking plant Iron Lion. How do her trichs look? Is she a sativa dom then? Looks a bit more like the sat dom BB's i've seen before. Your own F2's? Great job dude

I

Iron_Lion

Very pretty looking plant Iron Lion. How do her trichs look? Is she a sativa dom then? Looks a bit more like the sat dom BB's i've seen before. Your own F2's? Great job dude

Yup she is very sativa dom. I did not make these F2's I got them from a breeder friend of mine, I got like 44 in total so Im going to play around a bit with the BB line.

I trimmed her up yester day and gave her a smoke, this is some fine herb tastey as all hell with a nice relaxed talkative high.

She yielded pretty good too, I got 2oz and 15 grams of some nice purple buds. I also found about 50 seeds when I was trimming of this BB crossed with a MNS SSH male, I will be germing a few of these seeds for my next run.