What's new

Stankonia X Lifestar Bx1

R

Ronley

The Funk is here! Stankonia X Lifestar Bx1 that I obtained from Glasspackedbowl.

This strain was a wonderful short plant. Should yeild decently with superior buds. They form really tight, I'm talking thud when you drop a bud on the table. I aquired the mother from seed. Very spicy nice scent. The mother went about 60 days and I feel like the Lifestar could be done at that same time. So this untested cross should have great vigor. I made about 100 seeds and only 5 packs were sent to SB for you guys. The lifestar has a very musky lemony scent. The lifestar male was an Incredible F1 hybrid created with Lifesaver crossed with Sensi Star.
b4fa1f5d8a686784beb1780d7e21085c.jpg

So far we have been vegging now for 45 days, she has shown to be a strong plant with vigor and a beautiful green colour

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
Right on cant wait to see what we got here something special I supect. :yoinks:
2841untitled.JPG

Last edited:
R

Ronley

52 day vegging. It did not grow much since last week.
But the weather has been rather cold and rainy.

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
Ronley said:
52 day vegging. It did not grow much since last week.
But the weather has been rather cold and rainy.

How tall is she and whats the size of that pot you got her in? Looks like its been wet for a while.

Tonyton

Hey Ronley,
I'm going to follow your lead until I can get mine in the dirt.

I recieved them on thursday:woohoo:
Thanks GPB.
TT

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
Tonyton said:
Hey Ronley,
I'm going to follow your lead until I can get mine in the dirt.I recieved them on thursday
Thanks GPB.
TT

Glad your satisifyed. I love the tiger striping these seeds have. I tryed to make a nice unique packet label. Next time some graphics will be added. What kinda condishions are you growing in there TT? I cant wait to see another grow journal of these. I loved the mom. I love the Lifestar buds and it seams to have added a bit more indica from the Sinsi star side. I havent grown these out yet but I cant wait too. There sitting there with a mountain of other strains I have to get growing.

R

Ronley

Hi Tonyton, Wonderful that you also got a pack of these fine seeds. good luck on your grow. It will be interesting to compare your grow.

GBP. It is growing in a large enough container. Its size at the moment is really to do with winter. As I can only grow out on my balcony, then I have to make do with totally natural light and the outside.

I have 2 annacs, 2 Mandalla safaris, and 1 stakonia and 3 of them are the same size,
(1 safari and 1 annac is even smaller.) all have been planted more or less around the same times.
They all look health and beautiful, just slow in devellopment and this is not an indication of your seeds, or the strain. We just need pacience.
Where I live has a rather mild winter, with cold nights, but most days are sunny. Just that we have had rather a cold rainy week.
I prefer to keep them outside because they need to acustom themselves to harsh conditions. It makes the plants stronger and hardy. and less prone to any attack from bugs and such.
So I am not worried, It just veg'es slowly. Perhaps too slowly, because i want all the plants ready and harvested by April. before the 420.

Tonyton

Hey GPB And Ronley,
I am not growing at the moment, right now I'm making a few things for my grow rooms to come when I move. I made some cheap reflectors for my setup. check out my gallery, you will see floor plans (need to update plans). It will be atleast 3 weeks befor I get poping again. They will be one of the first 8 strains I'm starting all organic. the seeds where a gift after a friend asked me what I wanted for christmas with a few other seed gifts from friends. Until then :lurk: I'm here for the show and to learn.
TT

R

Ronley

This beautiful palnt showed sex a couple of days ago and sadly it is a HE.
Oh well I still have more beans to plant, and I will get me a female from one of them.

I am still undecided as what to do with him. I will probably pollinate a couple of branches of another strain to make me a mean strain mix. :woohoo:

R

Ronley

Tonyton good luck on your grow. dontforget to post pictures so we can see how your grow is. Thats the fun part of growing- everyone gets to join you, watch and commet and grow with you. I love this part.

Hey Smokie- how are you doing?

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
too bad it turned out to be a guy. I'd say go for it make a small batch of beans. At least get something out of ya effort. Hope to see a few seeds. It would make that a quad cross. THe possibilitys are endless.

R

Ronley

glasspackedbowl said:
Is he dead now? I loved him so much. So I love all seeds and pot I grow. :wave:

Nope, not yet, But i fear for his fate... :-( I dont think that I will keep him for much longer. But dont worry, the next Stakonia will be planted once spring sets in propper and the real chill goes away.

So we will get back on track.

R

Ronley

Hi Captain S.
this OG situation is awful, but I promise that you have moved into the right place.
I too used to be a OG'er until I stumbled into this place about a year ago and I cant leave it. You will find that its wealth of info equals OG, The people here are wonderful, friendly and all your old friends have now joined, so its as if you never left home.
You will build up your posts and gallarey etc...

Anyway I give my plants BIOBIZZ products, This plant got Biogrow. (which I actually have to get more of because I just finished the bottle)
For flowering plants I give them both the biogrow and Bio bloom. My plants look very happy with this stuff.

R

Ronley

Update

Update

I gave 1 bean to a friend of mine and his was a female. His plant was awesome and when I saw it I was immediately inpsired to start a new Stakonia grow, and so I planted another Stakonia bean. This was at the begining of April.
I am very happy to report that my plant is a FEMALE.

Today she showed sex I am most pleased.

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
I love the look of that plant. IT reminds me of a tall jungle tree the kind that are huge then have a large canopy at the top. Its like an umbrella. I love her. I must grow some of those seeds too. After all I did create them haha.

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
I am so happy all is well and you are totally satisifyed with those beans. I have made many but grown few of them. ITs like if I wanna work with it later I will always have them to work with.