What's new

The Seedless System

e_24

Butane hash oil. Have been reading on it as I was checkin on this thread. Never tried it, but people seem to say its really good stuff. Imo, I just roll with iso hash. Its easier, and I'm not worried about exploding my condo.

GrowBox420

The smoke is great, can't wait to get another one in the cab!

I'm going to wait until the buds are done drying and jar them then I'm going to hopefully do a little upgrade which would include a veg area and relocating the electrical shit & carbon scrubber as this takes up the most of the usable space.

Happy HoliDaze x_O

What is BHO?

Butane Honey Oil
My personal favorite way to intake my cannabis. When i pick up i pretty much turn 75% of my bud into oil, as it is a much cleaner, more clear, uppady high, without having to intake all of the smoke! I can get heavily medicated for pretty much the whole day off of 2 or 3 tokes throughout the day!! Theres some great threads on here about BHO, The BHO lovers thread for example in the cannabis resin and hashish subforum. YOUtube is also a great way to learn about bho. Thats how i did and i've been making it ever since!! Hardly even smoke flowers anymore nowadays! If youve got any questions feel free to ask!!

Butane hash oil. Have been reading on it as I was checkin on this thread. Never tried it, but people seem to say its really good stuff. Imo, I just roll with iso hash. Its easier, and I'm not worried about exploding my condo.

hey there e_24, as long as you are well educated on the topic and not a fool, there is no reason to worry about an explosion! the only times this ever happens is just pure human error, proper ventilation is key, and by proper ventilation i mean get outside!!! also, as long as your not foolish enough to light a bong or a joint during extraction, you should be all good!! I've never personally had the balls to try a QWISO run with buds, only once with trim with mediocre results. I feel thawt ISO is way harder to dial in, especially the QUICK wash part. Again, i dont have much experience with iso, and am not trying to talk bad about it whatsoever, i just dont have the personal experience in making or smoking quality ISO, so i stick to bho. A QWISO attempt is on my list of things to do within the next couple of months!!!

P.S. sorry for cluttering your thread growbox, havent really figured out the multi quote thing yet!!

P.S.S. Happy Holidaze and keep it green brotha!!

GrowBox420

Close up

Close up

The buds are smoking so great!:dance013:

A redo of the cab is coming up after the family leaves & before the new semester begins!

:BUMP: just wanted to pop in and see how everything turned out growbox! havent seen the ladies in quite some time!! Yield? Smoke report? What'd you end up doin with trim?

GrowBox420

Remodel ;-P

Remodel ;-P

I'm so excited about the remodel:dance013:!

I cleaned everything up inside and got new glass to place below the 150W HPS. I also added some wood on the bottom to hold up the glass, I also got extra wood to hold a Screen when need be. I caulked around the carbon scrubber and the panda film. I added magnetic clips on top to keep the doors closed flush and I also put some weather stripping around the sides. A new paint job was done on the floor as well making it look really fresh. I also made a little veg/clone area under the flower cab measuring in at 17" tall X 15" long with a power cord and plug in light sockets held up with zip ties. I swapped the exhaust & carbon scrubber fans making the whole thing look and run better. :jump:

Now all I need is a new girl, hopefully by Monday....:wave:

Hope everyone's New Year is going good!

GrowBox420

MK Ultra

MK Ultra

Finally got something inside of the cab:dance013:, put her inside the veg area that I equipped with two CFL's and hung a little computer fan. I need to grab an extension cord then the 150w HPS will be glowing once again!

Have some pics up tomorrow.

Maddhatter

nice upgrades!!!!! im in on this again! really in for all of the gals, but what can i say? im a sucker for a girl..... i mean nice clean upgraded grow box

GrowBox420

MK Ultra... Round 3 w/ remodel

MK Ultra... Round 3 w/ remodel

Enjoying some CFL generated photons!

Hope to have the same followers and some new this should be interesting!

GrowBox420

PICS

PICS

:dance013: It's nice to have some greens inside the cab and the lights glowing....:dance013:

Introducing... "MK Ultra"(Left) & "C4-OG"(Right)

Now do I want to grow both of them at the same time or one at a time....? I wanted to try a scrog this time around so IDK...