What's new

compost cooking again

compost

Sorry had multiple forums open, this post was suppose to go in the grow dairies.

Skipped the last grow on dairies so I decided to start back up for this run. Got 2 plants each in its own 27 gallon organic ghetto air pot with blumats. Using gaunos, hygrozyme, LK, and epsoma for the beneficial fungi and bacteria. Battling some worm like bugs a bit but have no fliers and keeping the organic insecticides coming heavy. Under 1200W's here are the girls after day 15.

Attachments

• Picture 648.jpg
    Picture 648.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Picture 647.jpg
    Picture 647.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 644.jpg
    Picture 644.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 13

compost

Have been bending the branches hard to keep the height level down. On the next run I got some GHS seeds to hold down. The church and AK are doing outstanding. The white rhino seeds are straight trash. Germinated 5 lost 1 right as it went above the soil, lost a 2nd when it was about a 2 inches tall. Then the other 3 that made it can't handle ANY ferts.

LK at 10ml a gallon in RO water burns them... They are over a month old WTF. One is so contorted i don't expect it to make it. I have 5 church and 5 AK's so I should be able to SOG it good enough without the rhino's. I am doing more bending now in veg so I have to do less in flowering I hope. Anyway here is they are.

Attachments

• Zinc Deficiency1
    Zinc Deficiency1
    34.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Picture 641.jpg
    Picture 641.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 642.jpg
    Picture 642.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 13

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
My single white rhino was the best from the 5 mixed fem pack.
She grew pretty easily and produced nicely. Smoke was fun as well.
Buds looked great.
She didn't need much fertilizing at all - half the amount the others needed.
But I got no complains about that :)

There seems to be a lot of negative hype about GHS in the last year. My GHS gear was far from easy to grow, but it wasn't THAT bad.
The buds were not bad all.
Growing the plants usually had its issues. My Great White Shark was a fly magnet and my Lemon skunk clones randomly died around 6 weeks old.