Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > B.O.G. Seeds > BOG Part 2 - Sour Bubble and Sour Strawberry Kush

Thread Title Search
BOG Part 2 - Sour Bubble and Sour Strawberry Kush Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-15-2010, 07:07 PM #1
WaterFarmFan

WaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to all
BOG Part 2 - Sour Bubble and Sour Strawberry Kush

I am super excited to report that I popped 4 Sour Bubble (Bx3 & Bx4 Mix) seeds and 4 Sour Strawberry Kush seeds today. I am soaking in shot glass for 12 hours and then going into wet paper towels. I also popped 4 Rez Sour Diesel Kush (1 of 5 packs with Pitbull OG Kush mother) seeds that I am very excited about as well. I have had these beans for a while, but I have not had the time to watch over them.

I am also germ testing my first closet breeding efforts, which yielded 6,000-8,000 seeds. I used my BOG Sour Lifesaver mother & 3 different mothers from ft100 Fairytale Mix (Sour Bubble Bx3, Double Strawberry Diesel, Querkle & Chemdog D Bx1) crossed with my stellar BOG Sour Lifesaver male. Upon successful germination test, I will be sending in mix packs with all four strains for both the server fund and freebies...

More updates soon...

WFF
WaterFarmFan is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-16-2010, 03:54 AM #2
master shake

master shake is a jewel in the roughmaster shake is a jewel in the roughmaster shake is a jewel in the roughmaster shake is a jewel in the roughmaster shake is a jewel in the roughmaster shake is a jewel in the roughmaster shake is a jewel in the roughmaster shake is a jewel in the rough
Sounds good man! I've got 6 sour bubbles going on 3 days above the dirt; bet I can guess how you will be growing them . How long do you plan to veg those babies? How much light?

Wishing you best of luck. I'll get some pics of mine up sometime.
master shake is offline Quote

Old 10-16-2010, 08:34 PM #3
zentalbus

zentalbus is on a distinguished road
That sounds like a great mix, I would love to try those babies out

congratulations on the great work
zentalbus is offline Quote

Old 10-16-2010, 08:38 PM #4
dagobaker

dagobaker has a spectacular aura aboutdagobaker has a spectacular aura aboutdagobaker has a spectacular aura aboutdagobaker has a spectacular aura about
growing out the sour lifesaver...............very pumped (about 3 weeks into 12/12)
dagobaker is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2010, 06:01 PM #5
WaterFarmFan

WaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to allWaterFarmFan is a name known to all
Thanks for stopping by everyone!!! After 48 hours, I have 100% germination on all 12 seeds. They are now in rapid rooters on the heating pad. I will post some pics after they break ground.

WFF

Old 10-25-2010, 11:39 PM #6
WaterFarmFan

All plants are doing great except for 2 of the Rez SDK which died. I decided to pop a few Sweet Cindy and Blue Kush seeds as well.

Here is the final tally on my latest grow:

4 out of 4 - BOG Sour Strawberry Kush
4 out of 4 - BOG Sour Bubble
2 out of 2 - BOG Sweet Cindy
2 out of 2 - BOG Blue Kush
2 out of 4 - Rez Sour Diesel Kush

I will be posting pictures in a few days...

WFF

Old 10-25-2010, 11:42 PM #7
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
- Bob Dylan

Be good and you will be lonely.
- Mark Twain

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
- Anne Frank
mean mr.mustard is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2010, 11:44 PM #8
WaterFarmFan

I am long overdue for an update. The BOG babies have been above ground for about three weeks and are all doing great. I am amazed at the health and vigor of all of the plants.

First up is Sour Strawberry Kush. I have very high hopes...

Next is Sour Bubble. I had one plant stall early, but has really picked up steam the last ten days.

Here are my two Sweet Cindy. These have been very robust.

Finally are some pictures of my recent batch of Sour Lifesaver "F2"s. I can not wait to see what comes out of these...

My 2 Blue Kush are doing fine, but well behind the others. I will post some pics of those later.

Enjoy!!!

WFF

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:31 AM #9
the gnome

the gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud of
you've got an all star line up going on waterfarmer
have you got em started on any fertz yet?

Old 11-11-2010, 03:20 AM #10
mdk ktm

mdk ktm has a spectacular aura aboutmdk ktm has a spectacular aura aboutmdk ktm has a spectacular aura aboutmdk ktm has a spectacular aura about
Sweet That sour strawberry sounds delicious. Do you have any pics of your querkle?
mdk ktm is offline Quote