What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Taco's burrito hut!

Acotaco

well im starting a new grow, new location, and it will be my first logged grow! only issue im having now is only picture taking device i have is an iphone and i read it isnt saafe to post pictures off them. anywho this gro will be in a gl80 with a 400watt in a sunspot 6 air cooled. i still need to make a scurbber and i have lots of seeds to start as well as some clones a friend is going to give me to flower while im starting my seeds! clones will be hashberry from i dk brought back from adam 8 years ago. smell just like berrys and some funk i cant put my nose on. seeds will be sourgrapfruit x strawberry cough(3) hashberry x random light leak hermie problem so hashberry, dutchtreatxhashplant, mangohaze?, and a random bag seed. Ill be starting 3 of the hashberry crosses, also going to start bagseeds from (1) witefire (1) og kush (1)killer random bud all in all it should be quite interesting. so any advice on the ihone pictures would be helpfull too hehe. :thank you: haha

Acotaco

also my lumateck ballast is really warm like hot. haha i cant leave my hand on it for more than like 20 30 seconds prolly.

Edit found a camera at my parents just need to upload pics prolly have them up tomorrow

Acotaco

update!!

update!!

9ok so this is my first time posting up pictures here bare with me sourgrapfruit x strawberry cough 2 seeds
my medium just right xtra. my tent a gl80 have a single 26 watt in there for lighting and for when they sprout 400 watt with sunspot 6 aircooled. the nutrients i have aquiered and are going to be testing this line the organics seems like the only difficult one only because it has so many parts to it.

Acotaco

WHODAIR! whats up bro welcome to the show hopefully i can pull some tasty nugs

colomed thanks for stopin in to check it out hope i can show you something neat

anyway onto a little update with pictures:dance013: first up i wanted to show you guys my hilarious ghetto intake. its a bathroom exhasut fan hooked into a lamp dimmer haha

next three pictures will be of the hashberry clones my friend brought over tonight!!:wave: they need to be transplanted dearly as you will be able to see.

so more to come soon i cant wait to have those beans pop and i need to get something better then the single bulb for vegging. prolly just run 3 of the 26 watt spirals on a light strip meh we'll see

Acotaco

so my camera is broke as fuck haha iv got a few new babies and am trying to fix the temps to stay under 90 im at max fan and still without scrubber :(

You could try and make a cooling hood, or something... And make intake and exhaust for strictly light air circulation. That way no restrictions and you don't have to worry about masking smell... Just make sure the light exhaust isn't near the intake for the cab itself.

Acotaco

Well it's been a while still no pics give me a day or 2. Temps havnt been too bad lately I think I got it dialed in but ight have to change one thing with my ventilation.

Oh I have some new babies as well like I said hopefully pics soon

Acotaco

wow that took some time

wow that took some time

so that took some time but i finally got some pics and i will be updating this more often now that i have a WORKING camera.. so i got 9 plants in my tent and some clones i just took. 4 nycd 2 hashberry 2 sourgrapefruit x strawberry cough and 1 either ogk or some random good bud

anyway so here are some pics and i know i really need to transplant and get them going to switch cuz im getting very anxious.

pictures are 1 and 2 the whole group 3 is my favorite sg x sc and 4 is my bigger nicer looking nycd

whodair

Veteran
damn homie you got some trees in those cups, look at those stems ... when you step them up theyre gonna explode !!!

all the best

Acotaco

Haha yea man I know been damn busy with school and work and some new bills havnt had time to pick up soil that's what's holding me back haha. Hopefully this coming week I'll get some. I would like to flip the lights at the end of December I'm getting antsy but we'll see how they look then. I know the nycd double in size when flipped and the hasberry stay pretty much the same maybe a tiny growth. The sgxsc I havnt a clue haha and that random one who knows as well. Only time will tell

Acotaco

transplant update

transplant update

yo i finally transplanted into 2 gallon grow bags. I think im going to veg for another 30 days take a few clones then flip the lights.
in order
2 sgxsc
1 og kushbag seed
2 nycd
2 hasberry
and the group

Acotaco

Hah thanks man. I just tied down the taller nycd and did some pinching on some of the other stems on the others. Waiting to take more clones of the 2 sg and the 1 ogkush bagseed then once those are rooted send into flower

whodair

Veteran
Hah thanks man. I just tied down the taller nycd and did some pinching on some of the other stems on the others. Waiting to take more clones of the 2 sg and the 1 ogkush bagseed then once those are rooted send into flower

my nycd is a stretcher...shes gonna be a monster there homie !!

picture.php

so smelly and exotic !!

Acotaco

lil update

lil update

whodair buddy of mine i got the nycd off just harvested and the buds look just like that haha. not much of a grapefruit smell at all. anyways heres some piocs to keep this from dying like it did last time haha.

first up will be SG#1

next SG#2 which is staying tighter and shorter. would prolly do really well in sog

next is the nycd in bondage

then the little nycd i pinched the fuck out of her stems

next 4 are hashberry 2 of hb1 2 of hb 2

last is the og kush bagseed. looks alot like sg#1 weird.

after i took these pictures i trimmed a lot of the leaves off the bushier ones so i can get more clone sites before i send them into flower.