What's new

Aliendawg and Albert Walker in Coco

TRA1NWRECK

So I got another room vegging with Aliendawg(ether cut), Albert Walker, Chem D, and Platinum OG. All will be hand-watered and given House and Garden nutrients using the same regimen as my Blue Dream and Chem91 grow. I probably wont run citrus Sweet from Botanicare this time, any suggestions on another nutrient that I could use in coco to replace the Sweet? I will be updating pics weekly until harvest. Enjoy!

CIMG1269.jpg

Albert Walker
albert.jpg

Aliendawg (ether cut)
alien.jpg

Chem D
chemd.jpg

Platinum OG
og.jpg

TRA1NWRECK

Do they leak or anything adverse?

Yeah, they leak if you overfeed. I usually let them leak just a little bit, then let em dry out pretty good between watering. I like them because they let the roots breathe, and they are easy to rip off the bottom of the pot and transfer into bigger pots if necessary.

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
looking good bro, if you want a sub for sweet from AN you can check Atami´s "Flavour", its a molasses base nutrient, ive used it and it makes everything go sweeter and taste better.
Tagging along!!

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bud Candy from Advanced is another option. I usually run it weeks 7-10 of flower only, all coco in smartpots.
Where'd you get the Albert Walker? I'm a medical patient in the bay area and would love to give her a run if there was a local source.

TRA1NWRECK

Bud Candy from Advanced is another option. I usually run it weeks 7-10 of flower only, all coco in smartpots.
Where'd you get the Albert Walker? I'm a medical patient in the bay area and would love to give her a run if there was a local source.

Yeah ive been thinking about running Bud Kandy, but I will probably run Sweet in veg and early weeks of flower.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Im running a little test between botanicare's sweet: grape & raw. My boy told me that the raw is supposed to be the shit as it brings out alot of natural flavor. and you know how people love anything grape. I liked the sweet:berry but it just seemed that it made all my kush/chems/diesel taste too fruity.

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
i use Flavour un coco for some years now, and didnt have a problem using it, its very thick so you dont wanna give too much of it, but it works wonders and its cheap as hell, like under 10 $ a L.

TRA1NWRECK

Im running a little test between botanicare's sweet: grape & raw. My boy told me that the raw is supposed to be the shit as it brings out alot of natural flavor. and you know how people love anything grape. I liked the sweet:berry but it just seemed that it made all my kush/chems/diesel taste too fruity.

I just got done running some Citrus Sweet on some Blue Dream and Chem91's. Im guessing im gonna go with Sweet Raw for the Alien and Albert. We are running some Berry Sweet on some Whiteberry, and Strawberry Haze at my buddies house, so we will see how that turns out. But I do like the idea of letting the plant store carbs early on.

TRA1NWRECK

i use Flavour un coco for some years now, and didnt have a problem using it, its very thick so you dont wanna give too much of it, but it works wonders and its cheap as hell, like under 10 $ a L.

I have some Earth Juice Hi-Brix plant grade molasses, but that shit stinks. I dont really like giving it to my plants in flower. It was $15 for a gallon.

TRA1NWRECK

Here are some new shots of the room. Things have been going good so far. They dont seem to be stretching too much, just bushing out. I did FIM they about 15 days ago. But other then that, everything is going smooth.

P.S. Great White is AMAZING.

CIMG1362.jpg

CIMG1363.jpg

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
This will be a nice grow, i'm tagged ;)

Don't know how many weeks the Alienadawg is supposed to flower for, but with that lineage i think around 65-75 days IMO, but can't be sure of this :)

Seismic

Looking great so far tra1nwreck. A buddy of mine ran a pack of Aliendawg, and I believe he took most of the pheno's at 75+ days. Got this on subbed. Take care:tiphat: