What's new

Need advice, smoking earwax / full melt

J

juicepuddle

I recently picked up some Afgooey Super Full Melt and some Blue Cheese wax and I want to smoke it efficiently and safe. I researched for an hour or so and it seems most people enjoy using skillets / nail domes with bongs or water filtration, however most people didn't go into to much detail on specifics in the differences between methods, that's why I am asking here.

In my current situation I am always smoking on the go and something smaller would work best, I read that an oil burner(meth pipe) could be used to vaporize the full melt / wax pretty efficiently, but when I use it I get one decent hit and then the smoke tastes like crap(or smoking already vaped weed if you know the taste) I also coughed my ass off, maybe I am just over vaping the amount I put in and getting bad stuff?

Today I just tried putting the stuff on a screen and I had pretty good results, some melted through but I got a pretty massive hit, but the screen continues to burn for like 3 or 4 more hits that taste not so good.

I have tried on a bed of ashes as well, it melts bubbles then goes into the ashes and burns for a while, however doesn't taste like shit this way for some reason, I still ended up coughing my ass off(If I went past one hit) This isnt exactly viable because keeping ash in the bowl all day is hard, I don't want to have to smoke a bowl to smoke a bowl, you know?

Basically I don't know if I am smoking garbage or thc when the smoke starts to taste werid, opinions from someone more experienced in smoking these concentrates would be greatly appreciated, I have been reading here for a year'ish and am excited to finally join you folks :)

J

juicepuddle

I need help! Im burning my lungs and wasting product here! lol no one smokes concentrates straight ?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
put it on some bud in a bowl....

or i melt my oil on a spoon till liquid, put a blunts/joints worth already grinded up on to the spoon, the weed will soak up all the melted earwax/full melt, roll that shit and light it.....

blunts last 30-50 minutes.......

J

juicepuddle

put it on some bud in a bowl....

or i melt my oil on a spoon till liquid, put a blunts/joints worth already grinded up on to the spoon, the weed will soak up all the melted earwax/full melt, roll that shit and light it.....

blunts last 30-50 minutes.......

I don't really like smoking bud I always end up coughing black the next day, thats why I smoke concentrates to begin with.

I would love to roll a blunt / joint like that but I would have nowhere to smoke it, currently on the go smoker at all times, maybe in the future I can smoke one, if you do it like that is it as harsh as other methods? Been coughing my ass off all day, I pray I am not hurting my lungs.

take your old meth pipe ,fill it and enjoy

I tried this, it starts smoking great but then begins to hurt my lungs and taste horrible, if I an vaporizing concentrates is there any chance of inhaling something bad? Like if its BHO whipped into wax?

Thanks for the response guys I know its kinda a weird question.

Latest posts

Latest posts