What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vapor Bros. spoiled my ass!!!!!

G

Man o man, I just got me a vaporizer for extensive home testing and it is like a hippy crack pipe.hehehe I love this gizmo, what taste and buzz, to die for. The smoke taste like the smell, if that makes since.

I can not even bring myself to smoke a bong rip or joint anymore. I tried to and it tastes like your smokin grapevine or something even harsher. Kind of like if ya picked up a piece of hot charcoal and chewed on it with a chaser of butane.

What a snob you become though, passin on joints and bong hits of killer herb because you have seen the future. I need a "porto vap" with pre-pressed pellets or something.lol

Man, I am so impressed with the damn thing. The Volcano is a must have now. Hell, I thought about takin my Vap.Bros. to the shop and puttin it in the stock room for midday pick me ups.hehe

I promise you will never burn weed with fire again after using this gadget, it's the shit!!!!!

Tex

G

Is that the one with the heater and the whip with the bowl on the end? Id take a bong over 50% of the time. But I enjoy oldschool smoking.

G

That's the one, the one with the whip and the heater element.

Maybe a Vriptech (heat gun) bowl on a bong is the ticket bucause the fire makes it all taste like car exhaust, even AAA+++dank ass dro.

Tex

Ha Ha! Hell Yah Tex, if you like that your gonna love the Volcano. I had the the Vapor Bros. unit you probably have. Whats your setting 1:00? The Taste is Great, and The High is clear as hell. The Volcano is just a better designed peoduct, but with the same effect, But man fill up the Volcano bag and you can take it with you around the house. People may think your huffing but hey, "If they only knew"

Happy Vaping!
~GB~

G

1:00 with a bullet GB,haha, man that thing kicks ass!!!!

Volcano bag huffin, that's the ticket, hell I'll take it to the movies with me.

Tex

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Funny, you guys sound like cave men after they find fire.

" Eat this. Now try a piece of this hickory smoked wooley mammoth.

Ohmygod, this mammoth is like butter. "

G

Like butter baby!!!! hehe

Best thing since sliced bread if ya ask me.lol

Tex

G

The first time I set down with a pile of buds and the whip and maxed outon it with no distractions Zep. Like your first time drivin without the parents in the car to make you conservative.

Perfecting my technique ya know.hehe

Head'n in there right now to take a blast

Tex

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I heard the two person unit has a slight learning curve.

minicone2.jpg

Last edited:

b_is_me

I got a vapour Bros unit for Christmas, its got little green and blue LEDs on it, that dim with the knob. Its the only thing I really use now, budz seem to taste better last longer and get you higher, or maybe thats all my buds coming to get stoned on the vaporizer and smoken me out. heeheh

im thinkin about getting one myself...my lungs are giving out on me....gota save up for one of these suckers tho, they aint cheap!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Volcano all the way .....lets you fill your lungs like taking a deep breath..... clean and clear :)

G

I am definately in the hunt for a Volcano. They are $479.00usd right now at the headshop which is a little steep but what the hell, it's only money.

This may be on the plate as well...Super Vapzilla!!!

http://www.wickedroots.com/

Tex

G

I have a vapor brothers, it's ok. I was like Tex at first super hyped, passing on joints and b-loads were ruined since they no longer tasted the same after a vape sesh. My gripe is that the temps really fluctuate, sometimes burning the herb
(pipe hit) but mainly that I was going through like 2 grams of herb every vape... I want the volcano though, I took a hit off it a couple weeks back and was pleased. I think it vapes at a constant temp, getting the most out of each bowl, and not burning it or wasting it by edumacated guesses...

Latest posts

Latest posts