What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SSSC Super Sativa Seed Club catalog scans!

MyGreenToe

Hi guys, just thought some of you would enjoy seeing these catalog pages. There are some legendary strains in here, and some which are in the makeup of a lot of the current crop of hot strains and cuts. I archived these pages the moment I saw them years ago. I couldn't find them anywhere on the site so here we are.

I did find one user that posted a couple snippets, and had cover pages I was missing. Here they are, courtesy of IC member Resin:
15390IMG_0223.JPG

15390IMG_0213.JPG

And here are the scans of the inside pages I saved. This is the older catalog first:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MyGreenToe

And this is what I have of the newer catalog:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

album.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That's all I have. If anyone else has any SSSC stuff saved, please post it!
Keep It Green!
MGT

OldSSSCGuy

Sorry for the resurrection of this old thread. This post is missing the last 2 pages of the last SSSC catalog. I tried to post good scans of all 4 of their catalogs (their were 4 - not 2, I have them all) and my post was deleted.

lifehack

m -16 is the shit smells of literal skunk juice.. clone only around here until I got time to cross it.. too bad I lost them

mingmen

isn't this were the beaster seed strain came from M39 ?

I grew it from seed from that later catalog shown. It was world class. I forget the story with the beaster version but I think mostly poor growing techniques make it beaster. Maybe a cut losing vitality too or else the same with a BC seedline?
I wish I had cloned them.

A

AlterEgo860

the beaster story . is m39 is a good yielding great buds if grown and cured properly.. up in Canada they were growing it by the boatload.. and they would screen it.. make keif or hash.. and then they would sell it to people .. and it came around the northeast BIG TIME for like 4 years STRAIGHT.. if u said beasters... people knew exactly the buds u were talking about.. was picked too early.. got the wet trim.. and didn't get dried fully before being sold.. so by the time it got to the smokers. it had barely any smell.. was really dense.. and wasn't the greatest quality because of them using pollenators to get the crystals off the buds before sale..

im pretty positive it was the Asian gangs that were growing it and sending it down..
I remember it was warehouse grown crap.. a lot of warehouse grows aren't going to be nearly as good as the dude with between 1-20 lights. the dude with less lights usually wants to have the best of the best..

it was just like Generic.. was the cheap stuff like 20-40 bucks more expensive then outdoors.. and people ate it up because it was dense and looked good.. very little to no smell..

don't get me wrong.. I ended up growing 30 m39 seeds from a few lbs of beasters.. and the bud was sooo much better then the shit it came from.. but when people asked for a name the answer was givin.. M39. lol

here is the picture of what I know as m39 / beasters.. not my pic
picture.php

mexicani-ar

I know this is a long shot , but I gotta ask , anybody working with M27 Beatrix choice? Seems like a killer cross , love the old SSSC catalog pictures , saludos Mexicani-ar

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I know this is a long shot , but I gotta ask , anybody working with M27 Beatrix choice? Seems like a killer cross , love the old SSSC catalog pictures , saludos Mexicani-ar

I believe Bodhi mentioned something about it on a recent interview on the potcast. It was a 2 part interview, 2 hours each. I'm afraid I don't remember if it was part 1 of 2.

i wish I remembered exactly what he said. Perhaps someone else remembers. I think he said he was hoping to work with it in the future. Or maybe he said he wished he could work with it?

He did mention at the beginning that he was a big fan of those old catalogs. Perhaps he was just reminiscing.

Other than that, I haven't heard the name Beatrix Choice in a longtime.

Would be awesome if somebody resurrected her along with everything else in those old catalogs.

JetLife175

Veteran

I want to say Skunk VA mentioned something on the potcast about that particular strain. I believe cuttings have made it into his or Duke Diamonds hands.

madalasatori

Veteran
I grew sensi shiva skunk about ten years ago and found (and lost) an incredible pheno. Squat, dense and insane smell and bag appeal. It looked just like the pic of the foot high m39 plant

mexicani-ar

I believe Bodhi mentioned something about it on a recent interview on the potcast. It was a 2 part interview, 2 hours each. I'm afraid I don't remember if it was part 1 of 2.

i wish I remembered exactly what he said. Perhaps someone else remembers. I think he said he was hoping to work with it in the future. Or maybe he said he wished he could work with it?

He did mention at the beginning that he was a big fan of those old catalogs. Perhaps he was just reminiscing.

Other than that, I haven't heard the name Beatrix Choice in a longtime.

Would be awesome if somebody resurrected her along with everything else in those old catalogs.

How's it going resin_lung , I remember hearing him say something about working with Williams Wonder , not sure about the Beatrix Choice. I wouldn't mind listening to that interview again. I agree , would be cool to see these strains make a comeback, saludos Mexicani-ar

mexicani-ar

I want to say Skunk VA mentioned something on the potcast about that particular strain. I believe cuttings have made it into his or Duke Diamonds hands.

Hey what's up JetLife175, I also listened to that potcast , I hope he still has the cut , he mentions it smelling like grapes , saludos Mexicani-ar

OldSSSCGuy

Have you listened to this podcast or could PM me a link to it? Just curious if he is working with my old seed or what.

Latest posts

Latest posts