Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Connoisseur Genetics > Test Grows > Chemmy Jones

Thread Title Search
Chemmy Jones Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2010, 04:12 PM #1
Sleepy

Sleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud of
Smile Chemmy Jones

Welcome to my test!! Thanks to OJD & Truecannabliss for selecting me as a tester!!

Sorry for the delay...here is where i will chronicle my test of Connoisseur Genetics' Chemmy Jones.

Strain description:
Chemmy Jones(Casey Jones x Chemdog bx2)
Award winning Casey Jones (truecannabliss’ cut) gets with one of our shorter, super branchy Chemdog bx2 males...great yield & vigor as well as the complex highs and flavors of this cross make it a true all rounder sure to please the connoisseur and the cash cropper.

Seeds were germinated in a wet paper towel...

all ten popped and went into rapid rooters...

and then under the T5 light fixture. 4 foot unit, 4 bulbs, mixed spectrum...

and all ten are up and seem happy.

this last picture was taken last night...september 22, 2010.

this brings you up to date.

Here is how i plan on growing these test seeds:

All will be vegged under the T5 for 4-6 weeks., then flowered under 400 watts of HPS lighting. Males will be cut as they show, and the females will be flowered out to completion. i usually top all the plants twice to produce multiple colas...

They will be grown in a mix of recycled Pro~Mix and Just Right Xtra All Organic Potting Mix...

so that's about it for now...i will update as things progress.

thanks again for selecting me as a tester!!
Sleepy is offline Quote

Old 09-23-2010, 05:01 PM #2
Alex-F
Traktor driver

Alex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really nice
1st in

Nice one Sleepster me old pal!!

God if I think back to when we 2 started out, looks like a lot has changed since then.

Wishing you all the best for this grow!!

Old 09-23-2010, 05:57 PM #3
Irie_Lion
Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!

Irie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to allIrie_Lion is a name known to all
Greets bro Sleepy.....always a pleasure watching your grows...ill be taggin along

Good vibez

Irie_Lion is offline Quote

Old 09-23-2010, 06:33 PM #4
chuckyoufarley

chuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant future
seated and enjoying the adventure

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself
chuckyoufarley is offline Quote

Old 09-23-2010, 06:38 PM #5
TrichyTrichy

1. Chemmy Jones!

Old 09-23-2010, 10:32 PM #6
Cannawinner

Cannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-F View Post
1st in

Nice one Sleepster me old pal!!

God if I think back to when we 2 started out, looks like a lot has changed since then.

Wishing you all the best for this grow!!

Me too - wishing you all the best for this grow.
Indeed. I think we all started out together, back in the early days of ICmag.

Happy to see you part being a tester here.
Do please check out my test of te OGchem. New updates and lots of exciting things happening. :-)
Cannawinner is offline Quote

Old 09-23-2010, 10:44 PM #7
el clandestino
super chato

el clandestino is just really niceel clandestino is just really niceel clandestino is just really niceel clandestino is just really niceel clandestino is just really niceel clandestino is just really niceel clandestino is just really niceel clandestino is just really niceel clandestino is just really niceel clandestino is just really nice
Thumbs up

Orale Sleepy. Great to hear your doing the chemmy jones shuffle. I cant wait to see the fruits of your labours. Best of luck to you bro.

Old 09-27-2010, 05:29 PM #8
Sleepy

Sleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud of
Smile update...

Alex-F!!>>so good to see yo...yep, its been a long time, eh? thanks for the warm wishes and i hope all is well with you!!
Irie_Lion!!>>thank you very much!! enjoy the show...
chuckyoufarley!!>>glad to have you, chucky!!
TrichyTrichy!!>>always nice to see a great smilie!! thanks trichy!!
Cannawinner!!>>ahhh...all my old friends!!! (well almost...)...i will be sure to look in on your test, Cannawinner! i am sure you will do them proud!
el clandestino!!>> nice to see you again, el clandestino!! pull up a comfy seat and move a cat...pass the vape around and we'll all get stupid...i am off to make more empanadas and snacks...but first a quick update...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++=

all ten are up and have been re-potted!

here they were on thursday...

and i just finished re-potting them...

they look like they are ready to take off...

thanks for looking in.
Sleepy is offline Quote

Old 09-27-2010, 06:49 PM #9
nukkumatti

Alright..Subscribed!

Got the same deal going. Good luck bro!

puffpuffpass

Old 09-27-2010, 06:49 PM #10
Gsizzle

Gsizzle has a brilliant futureGsizzle has a brilliant futureGsizzle has a brilliant futureGsizzle has a brilliant futureGsizzle has a brilliant futureGsizzle has a brilliant futureGsizzle has a brilliant futureGsizzle has a brilliant futureGsizzle has a brilliant futureGsizzle has a brilliant futureGsizzle has a brilliant future
Good work sleepy Im gonna sit in on this one in the back row seat. To see how it plays out. This is a cross that has attention. Keep it rolling.......

Gsizzle is offline Quote