What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemmy Jones

Sleepy

Veteran
Welcome to my test!! Thanks to OJD & Truecannabliss for selecting me as a tester!!:jump:

Sorry for the delay...here is where i will chronicle my test of Connoisseur Genetics' Chemmy Jones.

Strain description:
Chemmy Jones(Casey Jones x Chemdog bx2)
Award winning Casey Jones (truecannabliss’ cut) gets with one of our shorter, super branchy Chemdog bx2 males...great yield & vigor as well as the complex highs and flavors of this cross make it a true all rounder sure to please the connoisseur and the cash cropper.

Seeds were germinated in a wet paper towel...

all ten popped and went into rapid rooters...

and then under the T5 light fixture. 4 foot unit, 4 bulbs, mixed spectrum...

and all ten are up and seem happy.

this last picture was taken last night...september 22, 2010.

this brings you up to date.

Here is how i plan on growing these test seeds:

All will be vegged under the T5 for 4-6 weeks., then flowered under 400 watts of HPS lighting. Males will be cut as they show, and the females will be flowered out to completion. i usually top all the plants twice to produce multiple colas...

They will be grown in a mix of recycled Pro~Mix and Just Right Xtra All Organic Potting Mix...

so that's about it for now...i will update as things progress.

thanks again for selecting me as a tester!!:thank you:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
1st in :woohoo:

Nice one Sleepster me old pal!! :jump:

God if I think back to when we 2 started out, looks like a lot has changed since then.

Wishing you all the best for this grow!! :yes::tiphat:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Greets bro Sleepy.....always a pleasure watching your grows...ill be taggin along

Good vibez:tiphat:

Cannawinner

Veteran
1st in :woohoo:

Nice one Sleepster me old pal!! :jump:

God if I think back to when we 2 started out, looks like a lot has changed since then.

Wishing you all the best for this grow!! :yes::tiphat:

Me too - wishing you all the best for this grow.
Indeed. I think we all started out together, back in the early days of ICmag.

Happy to see you part being a tester here.
Do please check out my test of te OGchem. New updates and lots of exciting things happening. :):jump::dance013:

el clandestino

super chato
Orale Sleepy. Great to hear your doing the chemmy jones shuffle. I cant wait to see the fruits of your labours. Best of luck to you bro.:ying:

Sleepy

Veteran
update...

update...

Alex-F!!>>so good to see yo...yep, its been a long time, eh? thanks for the warm wishes and i hope all is well with you!!
Irie_Lion!!>>thank you very much!! enjoy the show...
chuckyoufarley!!>>glad to have you, chucky!!
TrichyTrichy!!>>always nice to see a great smilie!! thanks trichy!!
Cannawinner!!>>ahhh...all my old friends!!! (well almost...)...i will be sure to look in on your test, Cannawinner! i am sure you will do them proud!
el clandestino!!>> nice to see you again, el clandestino!!:wave: pull up a comfy seat and move a cat...:cathug:pass the vape around and we'll all get stupid...i am off to make more empanadas and snacks...but first a quick update...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

all ten are up and have been re-potted!

here they were on thursday...

and i just finished re-potting them...

they look like they are ready to take off...

thanks for looking in.:blowbubbles:

N

nukkumatti

Alright..Subscribed! :)

Got the same deal going. :) Good luck bro!

puffpuffpass

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good work sleepy Im gonna sit in on this one in the back row seat. To see how it plays out. This is a cross that has attention. Keep it rolling.......

jochen_45

Veteran
It is nice to see you here, I'll stay, 'cause I love empanadas and to be from
the vape, what a nice combination.
I wish you lots of fun and a nice grow with your Chemmy Jones....

Sleepy

Veteran
kwik update...

kwik update...

nukkumatti!!>>...yep, i was checking yours out!! thanks for coming by!
Gsizzle!!>>...cool!! i will have to get some more snacks!...hehehe
jochen_45!!!>> mmmmm mmmmmmmmm!!!hang out and we'll relax together!:blowbubbles:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

all ten are still with us and doing pretty good. a little yellowing... i fed them at half strength with the following:

cal~max; liquid karma; and cutting edge solutions' Grow...adjusted pH to 6.5.

these pix were taken 2 daze ago...

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Lookin good Sleepy...what size are the containers u have them in?? They look pretty similar to some I was just using on some plants I just harvested. I think mine are 1.3 gal or someting like that.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Hey Sleepy, sounds like you should have some tasty bud. Casey Jones, isn't that Sour Diesel x some kind of Thai? Looking forward to this run. Kick it out Sleeps!

Latest posts

Latest posts