Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > Australia/New Zealand > The Aussie Flora and Fauna thread ..

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
The Aussie Flora and Fauna thread .. Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2010, 03:39 AM #1
Donald Mallard

Donald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivor
The Aussie Flora and Fauna thread ..

Hi,
I thought it was time we did something like this ...
So many amazing sites and animals amongst the unique plants and flowers we have ..
Its inpired me to pop this thread up watching bushweeds thread, thanks man , great form ..
Please add to this your photos and experiences , we really want to see them as do others around the world .
Try to make it all aussie as far as the plants and animals ..
Ill start out with a cape york orchid ....

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:34 AM #2
Squiggles

Squiggles is a jewel in the roughSquiggles is a jewel in the roughSquiggles is a jewel in the roughSquiggles is a jewel in the roughSquiggles is a jewel in the roughSquiggles is a jewel in the rough
im rifling through my photos mate used to feed eggs to a wild lace monitor
awesome lizard very checky and loved domestic cats hehe

Old 09-12-2010, 11:59 AM #3
Donald Mallard

Donald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squiggles View Post
im rifling through my photos mate used to feed eggs to a wild lace monitor
awesome lizard very checky and loved domestic cats hehe

whats taking you so long squiggles , hehe ... looking foward to your lizard shots ,, i think australia is the land of the lizard , darn we have a lot of them ...
heres a few waterfall shots i took on a road trip too chill out with ...

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:02 PM #4
Donald Mallard

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:03 PM #5
Donald Mallard

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:05 PM #6
Donald Mallard

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:38 PM #7
b00m
~No Guts~ ~No Glory~

b00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivor
Great Idea for a thread Donald here's the start of my contribution, Barron River Falls

And in flood

Rainforest walkway near Kuranda

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2010, 12:43 PM #8
Donald Mallard

hey boom ,, great contributions , looks like you did the skyrail huh?? hehe

Old 09-12-2010, 12:52 PM #9
High Country
Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll go anywhere

Location: High Country NE Victoria, where Indica reigns supreme.
High Country is a glorious beacon of lightHigh Country is a glorious beacon of lightHigh Country is a glorious beacon of lightHigh Country is a glorious beacon of lightHigh Country is a glorious beacon of lightHigh Country is a glorious beacon of lightHigh Country is a glorious beacon of lightHigh Country is a glorious beacon of lightHigh Country is a glorious beacon of lightHigh Country is a glorious beacon of lightHigh Country is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by b00m View Post
Great Idea for a thread Donald here's the start of my contribution, Barron River Falls

And in flood

Rainforest walkway near Kuranda

Barron River wet season mode, love it. I think I'll take the camera to work tomorrow. I remember the wet seasons in Tully, man, when it rained, it really rained. The Tully caravan park was surrounded by cyclone wire fence so the crocs couldn't get in.

NOT ANOTHER CLONING THREAD!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=173419

MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=176233

CLONING WITH SPHAGNUM MOSS BY HIGH COUNTRY
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=188106

THE COLLOIDAL SILVER EXPERIMENT
MY LITTLE SOG GOES 1000W - Page 27 - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums

LET'S CLONE IN DIRT, WTF!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=214596

KOG - A GROWER'S LOT

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:18 PM #10
b00m
~No Guts~ ~No Glory~

b00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Mallard View Post
hey boom ,, great contributions , looks like you did the skyrail huh?? hehe
Nah haven't done skyrail bro, but that's pretty close by for all the tourists

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Country View Post
Barron River wet season mode, love it. I think I'll take the camera to work tomorrow. I remember the wet seasons in Tully, man, when it rained, it really rained. The Tully caravan park was surrounded by cyclone wire fence so the crocs couldn't get in.
Yeah bro I miss being in the wet season with a cyclone or two hanging out in the sea off the coast, it really is a lifestyle I miss.

Thread Closed