What's new

Going for the Dank!

qwerty

Hey everybody!!!

It's been a while, I've been on a break, but gonna get another run in.

Have 2 600's and 1 400. 16 plants all 5 gallon buckets. I am fond of Blazeoneup's organic soil method. I have a base mix of compost and peat moss, then I add garden soil, blood meal, bone meal, perlite. For strains I am using some bagseeds I found in my car. I have transplanted from beer cups, to 2 liters, to 5 gallon bucks. I am thinking about 7 days of veg in their new homes, clone, and flip to flower. Just playing, the strains I have and am super excited about are all feminized White Rhino, Northern Lights, Blueberry, Bubba Kush, and freebie Roadrunner. Yes I am ecstatic about all of them.

:laughing:

qwerty

Thanks Dgenerit, haven't had a chance to snap pictures yet, but I am ready for ya'll to see them.

The roadrunner basically went straight into flowering under 18/6.

They've vegged for quite a while. At least 45 days..

Flipped to flower 2 days ago.

The blueberries were over 3 feet tall, I topped and LST'd them bitches.

They are all looking great. I'm ready to see some buds now..

qwerty

Sorry for the shitty camera quality...

will get a better camera...

bubba kush
picture.php

blueberrys
picture.php

and white rhino and NL
picture.php

qwerty

The BB's are over 4 friggin feet tall!!

The autoflower Roadrunners are almost ready for chop....not a big yield. Doesn't seem too exciting, but they are free and there's no complaints this way.

I have 1 NL less than optimal condition...

Everything else looks great. All have been topped and most are LST'd. No smell from anything yet except of course the RR.

So what you stoners think?

Mrpiston38

not to sound to overly critical but those plants are no where near ready to harvest. but then how long have the been flowering? what type of Ferts are you using? etc... they look healthy just really runty as far as production is concerned. gl with ur grow

Mr.p

qwerty

Hey Mrpiston thanks for stopping by :)

You are right this crop is not ready. At the time of the pictures they have been flowering 19 days. I can't wait to see these babies in a few weeks.

The Roadrunner is what I meant being almost ready for chop. It's the first autoflower I dealt with....I really didn't know what to do with er lol. Here is a picture

qwerty

Aarghhh...

Aarghhh...

Lost all the blueberries. Ballast broke and they all hermied.......

AHHHHHHHHHH

Luckily I do have cuts though.....

The rest of them are moving right along....

picture.php

picture.php

NL
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

qwerty

2 more plants hermied!!!! I'm wondering if I should've went with standard seeds opposed to feminized.

If it was me I would build a false wall to put on that one side to trap the light and put it back into the grow space. A lot of wasted light there?

As far as how long? that depends on the strain. 8 weeks for sure and then keep a close eye on it from there.

NWbud

qwerty

Thats a good point MMJGrowDoctor....

It doesn't need to be stealthy....maybe just a few sheets of plywood painted white...

I need to get that done...

qwerty

ok so I'll be getting that plywood wall up soon enough....

here is an update..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Smoke a joint of the Roadrunner tonight.....wow....it was really good. Nice long cure....tasted 6.8/10....a lasting creeper high

qwerty

Thank you Mrpiston! Man the RR did so well in this soil.....dried and cured, and smoked perfectly. I hope the main harvest does the same. It does suck about the ballast....the BB is what I was looking forward to smoking the most. Those 4 gals are some BB's I put in last night, so 65 days to go.

compost

Looking good Qwerty. I would almost reccomend moving the plants farther apart and moving the lights down some. Put those short ones underneath the lights and the taller ones on the edge. Also even a simple piece of plywood painted white(not even a wall) on the edge of you plants will throw back a ton more light to those girls. Even an extra mirror or anything reflective will add alot.

qwerty

Thanks for coming by and the advice compost. I agree the lights need to come down a little bit. Not having the wall up is killing my wannabe efficient nerves. Gonna settle for plywood painted white....it's gonna be a few days though...

qwerty

As you can see some of these plants are at 60 days. I do have the ballast replaced now.

I smoked some Bubba Kush last night in a joint that I harvested at 37 days. It was quite strong. On the other hand the Blueberry harvested at 30 days was not pleasant at all.

I gotta get a good camera soon, some of these buds are just mouth-watering.

Mrpiston38

DAMN rough luck there. BB is my fav smoke ever. i grew out a great Sativa version. then i mated her with a Madala seeds hashberry. im growing her this time around.. once i start after the next semester starts. ill have a thread once i start so yall can follow. but a bummer the BB didnt work out. gl on the rest adn the walls would be a great idea. gert some fans to heal with air flow once u do and ull love the smoke.

qwerty

Thanks Mrpiston.......I smoked some proper BB before and it was amazing...possibly my fav too....I do have a big fan not pictured also....think I'm gonna let these girls go to day 67 and harvest on a monday...

Latest posts

Latest posts