What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Concentrate Toys! (what do you smoke out of?)

dingbat

I'm very interested in all the gadgets people use to smoke their concentrates (oils and hashes). Cool tools and smoking devices. Lets see some pics!!!

Here are a few of my toys:

Vapor Globe:

I'm sure a lot of people in the forum know what this is. For those who don't its a vapor globe. You take off the dome and there is a glass "nail" that you heat up the top of. When it is nice and hot you put the dome back on. You then take a pin with your concentrates and touch it to the hot nail head and smoke away. I have my dome on a C2 bong with ice pinch and it hits sooooo smooth.

Modified Vapor Genie:

This is a vapor genie. It has a cap that you put on after you pack a bowl. The cap has a ceramic screen that distributes the heat in order to vaporize instead of burn. So far it has worked really really well. You have to be careful though because if you suck too hard you can ignite your smoking material. I have modified this device with an oil screen thats supposed to be used for a volcano. I get really intense hits from this, its portable, and only requires a lighter.

Volcano:

I figured i didnt need to upload any pictures of this machine. I have mine modified with an oil screen right now. I'm thinking about removing it and just using it for weed again since i have so many other ways to smoke now.

dope_roor

Hashmasta-Kut curve and Sovereignty Stemline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auzkCNUtbsg

IMG_2286.jpg

73405fed.jpg

0cd3cf5a.jpg

WishDoctor

Sick!
Not much here to show off...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 100_4241.jpg
    100_4241.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 100_4248.jpg
    100_4248.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 100_4235.jpg
    100_4235.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 26

tag

extra thick table spoon heated with a torch then one drop of oil dances and smokes giving up its smoke to be inhaled with a empty paper towel roll. cough ouch cough oh yeah

Trichgnomes

My Daily Driver:
(Until my Kutpipe arrives... which will hopefully be by the end of the week:). I will post pics when it arrives.)
picture.php

On another forum site, someone mentioned a dentek type dabber with an LED. I thought that was cool, except it would suck to accidentally hit the Ti with it. So that got me thinking about clip on leds. I found some that rotate, so one can position it pointing directly at the pad. They come in a bunch of colors, but I found green to be the most fun:
picture.php

Ironically, the website that carries the LED lights also stocks the Blazer microtorch.
:laughing:

HOT STUFF guys!

Love anything R00R but gotta admit there's some beauties here.
I know a person who makes their own glass toys
I'm jealous
Great pics:artist:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Figured I'd post up, seeing as I'm breaking in my latest piece.
Thx HMK & the good folks @ ALT! :good:

picture.php

The bowl I use just for dry sift. :smoke:

Shred42O

hell ya he is dam thats alot of oil
i like the bowl attachment, that has to be handy for somone smoking as much oil as you
how much oil do you think you have in that pic growgeek?