Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Concentrates > Concentrate Toys! (what do you smoke out of?)

Thread Title Search
Concentrate Toys! (what do you smoke out of?) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-04-2010, 12:09 PM #1
dingbat

dingbat will become famous soon enoughdingbat will become famous soon enough
Concentrate Toys! (what do you smoke out of?)

I'm very interested in all the gadgets people use to smoke their concentrates (oils and hashes). Cool tools and smoking devices. Lets see some pics!!!

Here are a few of my toys:

Vapor Globe:

I'm sure a lot of people in the forum know what this is. For those who don't its a vapor globe. You take off the dome and there is a glass "nail" that you heat up the top of. When it is nice and hot you put the dome back on. You then take a pin with your concentrates and touch it to the hot nail head and smoke away. I have my dome on a C2 bong with ice pinch and it hits sooooo smooth.

Modified Vapor Genie:

This is a vapor genie. It has a cap that you put on after you pack a bowl. The cap has a ceramic screen that distributes the heat in order to vaporize instead of burn. So far it has worked really really well. You have to be careful though because if you suck too hard you can ignite your smoking material. I have modified this device with an oil screen thats supposed to be used for a volcano. I get really intense hits from this, its portable, and only requires a lighter.

Volcano:

I figured i didnt need to upload any pictures of this machine. I have mine modified with an oil screen right now. I'm thinking about removing it and just using it for weed again since i have so many other ways to smoke now.
dingbat is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.

Click to shop for Extractors and Hardware
Old 09-04-2010, 10:01 PM #2
dope_roor
Cannabis Oleoresin Connoisseur

dope_roor is a jewel in the roughdope_roor is a jewel in the roughdope_roor is a jewel in the roughdope_roor is a jewel in the roughdope_roor is a jewel in the roughdope_roor is a jewel in the roughdope_roor is a jewel in the rough
Hashmasta-Kut curve and Sovereignty Stemline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auzkCNUtbsg

dope_roor is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-05-2010, 03:11 AM #3
Hashmasta-Kut
honey oil addict

Hashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud of
wow thats the coolest fucking blazer stand i ever saw!

i got this oilin' lately..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:35 AM #4
WishDoctor

WishDoctor is a jewel in the roughWishDoctor is a jewel in the roughWishDoctor is a jewel in the roughWishDoctor is a jewel in the roughWishDoctor is a jewel in the roughWishDoctor is a jewel in the roughWishDoctor is a jewel in the rough
Sick!
Not much here to show off...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_4241.jpg
Views:	3309
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	76639 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_4248.jpg
Views:	3322
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	76640 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_4235.jpg
Views:	3328
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	76641

You see I have millions of beautiful fractaline snake things in my head atm
WishDoctor is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:07 AM #5
tag

tag is on a distinguished road
extra thick table spoon heated with a torch then one drop of oil dances and smokes giving up its smoke to be inhaled with a empty paper towel roll. cough ouch cough oh yeah
tag is offline Quote

Old 09-08-2010, 01:53 PM #6
Trichgnomes

Trichgnomes will become famous soon enoughTrichgnomes will become famous soon enoughTrichgnomes will become famous soon enough
My Daily Driver:
(Until my Kutpipe arrives... which will hopefully be by the end of the week. I will post pics when it arrives.)

On another forum site, someone mentioned a dentek type dabber with an LED. I thought that was cool, except it would suck to accidentally hit the Ti with it. So that got me thinking about clip on leds. I found some that rotate, so one can position it pointing directly at the pad. They come in a bunch of colors, but I found green to be the most fun:

Ironically, the website that carries the LED lights also stocks the Blazer microtorch.
"The door to novelty is always slightly ajar: many pass it by with barely a glance, some peek inside but choose not to enter, others dash in and dash out again; while a few, drawn by curiosity, boredom, rebellion, or circumstance, venture in so deep or wander in there so long that the can never find their way back out."
-Tom Robbins
Trichgnomes is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:24 PM #7
Shred42O

Shred42O will become famous soon enoughShred42O will become famous soon enough
haha nice car setup it would be great to see someone hit that on the road next to me

Old 09-08-2010, 06:29 PM #8
straintester

straintester has disabled reputation
HOT STUFF guys!

Love anything R00R but gotta admit there's some beauties here.
I know a person who makes their own glass toys
I'm jealous
Great pics
straintester is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2010, 09:43 PM #9
Highlighter
ring that bell

Highlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant futureHighlighter has a brilliant future
Figured I'd post up, seeing as I'm breaking in my latest piece.
Thx HMK & the good folks @ ALT!

The bowl I use just for dry sift.

Brotherhood of Eternal Love

R.I.P. DR. Jay, medical messiah
R.I.P. Medjool, ganja goddess
R.I.P. LMN , sativa king
Highlighter is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2010, 11:19 PM #10
Japanfreakier
Banned

Japanfreakier is a jewel in the roughJapanfreakier is a jewel in the roughJapanfreakier is a jewel in the roughJapanfreakier is a jewel in the roughJapanfreakier is a jewel in the roughJapanfreakier is a jewel in the roughJapanfreakier is a jewel in the roughJapanfreakier is a jewel in the rough
just a glass pipe
Japanfreakier is offline Quote