Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Mr. Nice Seeds > Mango Haze

Thread Title Search
Mango Haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-03-2010, 08:54 PM #1
F_T_P!

F_T_P! has a spectacular aura aboutF_T_P! has a spectacular aura aboutF_T_P! has a spectacular aura about
Mango Haze

I am finishing up week 4 of flowering these girls and thought I should start showing them off.

These two girls have been put through many adversities and long periods of regrowth to get to this point. I am damn sure they are stable.lol

Out of 18 Mr. Nice Mango Haze seeds I culled it down to the magnificent ladies you are about to witness. Not to much to see at the moment, but the vibe I am getting off these ladies is straight DANK!

First off we have #1, Haze dominant pheno, moderate stretch, lanky at first, but filling in nicely. #1 is really impressive in her aroma of yellow skittles which I hope translates into the taste.

Next we have #2. #2 leans towards skunk, but you can see the Haze influence in her. Moderate stretch as well, with tighter bud sites than #1. Her aroma is not as unique as #1, but she is still impressive with a sweet, skunky, mango aroma going on.

Not the best pics at the moment. I just snapped these before the lights came on, but at least it is something.lol I will have a better shots in the future when these ladies mature.
F_T_P! is offline Quote

Old 09-03-2010, 09:47 PM #2
onelung09

onelung09 will become famous soon enoughonelung09 will become famous soon enoughonelung09 will become famous soon enough
hey good grow bud i have a mango haze about a week in leaning towards the nl i think its a 3 ft bush it looks amazing perfect lady figure its the best out of all 8 strains im running close second is warlock. dna sour creme has a nice figure to anyways i love the mango so far i had to cull two mango ladies because i was out of space and out of soil im kicking myself in the ass next im running spice
I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?
Willie Nelson
onelung09 is offline Quote

Old 09-05-2010, 01:22 AM #3
F_T_P!

F_T_P! has a spectacular aura aboutF_T_P! has a spectacular aura aboutF_T_P! has a spectacular aura about
Thanks onelung.

You need to keep a bag of emergency soil around.lol

Mango Haze, so far, is living up to her accolades. I have a male MH haze pheno that has 1/4" nodal spacing, it is ridiculous. I will throw a pic of him up later.

Yea, I culled more than I wanted, but there is only so much room to work with and only the strongest survive in my garden. I give my seed plants a rough life once they are big enough to handle it. I want the she/he's and weaklings to show themselves before I waste any valuable flowering space on them. I also veg my seed plants at a minimum til they show pre-flowers, often times longer. You can really get a good look at how the plants grow and their characteristics, so culling is not done in vein.

These Mango's have some stiff competition in the flower room, but they are holding their own.

Purple Kush

Bubba Kush X Deep Chunk (Cannacopia)

Arcata Trainwreck

SoCal Master Kush

Also Chemdog D X Herijuana from seed, Sour Diesel cut and 707 Headband. I have no pics of these yet.

Out of all these strains the two Mango Hazes get me excited the most.
F_T_P! is offline Quote

Old 09-07-2010, 04:11 AM #4
Hold Your Fire
Finding my way back home

Hold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivor
SWEET line up you have there, FTP.
Keep us posted!
Hold Your Fire is online now Quote

Old 09-13-2010, 10:27 PM #5
F_T_P!

Thanks Hold Your Fire.

Update day 38 flower, unfortunately the pictures have not got any better. I tried moving some plants around to get better shots, but I broke a fat branch off the Sour D so I am done moving anything around until harvest.

Mango Haze1

Mango Haze2

Things are coming along nicely with the Mango's; the #2 is filling in quicker, but #1's dankness is obvious once you smell her.

Another nice surprise is this Chemdog D X Herijuana girl from seed. She smells like new shoes with a fruit salad inside.
F_T_P! is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2010, 07:43 PM #6
s_man

s_man is on a distinguished road
for good pic's try lights off camera flash on, and vice versa

if you can get to them 5 minutes before lights on the pics will be fabulous

and a steady hand works great

i might try this strain after hearing nothing but god things about it
s_man is offline Quote

Old 10-03-2010, 10:16 AM #7
snuggles

man! those mango hazes look pretty good if you'd ask me
thank you for sharing your experiences with us FTP!
can't wait to put some of those beans into the dirt as well

s'cribed

rgds,
snuggles

Last edited by snuggles; 10-03-2010 at 10:19 AM.. Reason: gr

Old 10-03-2010, 10:19 AM #8
CANNATOPIA

Nice Grow & I might have to find this strain It sounds tasty!

Old 10-03-2010, 10:30 AM #9
snuggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_man View Post
and a steady hand works great

if possible, additionally adjust cam's white balance and/or resolution.

whatever... i'll watch anyway

rgds,
snuggles

Old 10-03-2010, 11:31 AM #10
onelung09

onelung09 will become famous soon enoughonelung09 will become famous soon enoughonelung09 will become famous soon enough
man mango haze is righteous have one falling over its self from so many colas no mango smell yet tho
I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?
Willie Nelson
onelung09 is offline Quote