What's new

Rhöner Dröner

dokktor

hi everybody :wave:
i just wanted to share some info and pics of this barely known clone only genetic which is available in wiener floweryfield clone shop.

i grown it in ebb and flood system with coco coir fed with the mixture of Plagron coco and Bcuzz coco and Canna coco nutes (the rest from the prev round) in 15l buckets - there were 6 plants in 15l buckets and 2 plants in 3,5l pots just to fill the space. the room was 1m x 2m x 2m lightened with hps 600w philips son-t pia plus on the diy lightrail.

heres how it was looking right after planting
picture.php

after 2 weeks
picture.php

after 3 weeks of flowering - i put the cuts right under the 12/12 period
picture.php

i had to bend them cause some infos i found was telling that this genetics is going to stretch a lot

3 days after bending
picture.php

picture.php

dokktor

more

day 61
picture.php

day 70
picture.php

picture.php

day 82 - few days before harvest - as you can see i had some problems with timer, so the left tank wasnt working so the plants drown :(
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

one of dry buds
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dokktor

and finaly pics of dry buds

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

at the end i can say that this is strain with very high crop and also the potency is quite good (not the one of the best ive grown or smoked, but really good). it smells like some shampoo or buble gum, very itchy smell which i like not much and the taste is simillar, but the high is quite relaxing, sativaish, no mordor in da head. the growth potential is very good - it was the best growing plant in my mothers room and also the flower boom is very high - from about 20cm it grown into more like 1m tall monsters. i think bending is the best method to grow this plant because it has very potent sidebranches - it does not make only big cola, but the sidebranches are almost as good as the main cola if they have a proper light.

so this is i think all from me, if u have any questions im glad and ready to answer them
:thank you:

F

FIREofKALI

great job doktore! it reminds me ssh, whats the lineage of rhoner droner?

thx for sharing

dokktor

great job doktore! it reminds me ssh, whats the lineage of rhoner droner?

thx for sharing
thx
about lineage: only info i found was that the mother was grown from a seed found in a bought pack - traditional urban story :) it does not remind me anything ive grown, but due to this urban story it is very probabable that its something known.

Latest posts

Latest posts