Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Serious Seeds > Magus Warlock Flower Journal

Thread Title Search
Magus Warlock Flower Journal Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-23-2010, 04:01 AM #1
Iron_Lion

Magus Warlock Flower Journal

This is a single Magus Fem Warlock plant I grew from seed. She had a 44day veg and is currently on day 14 of 12/12 in a 3 gal bag. She is one of many plants currently under my 600W HPS, more photos and details can be found in the grow log link in my sig.

She is one of the most impressive plants out of the lot and is very vigorous and very stinky. I will stop by with weekly to bi-weekly
updates.

Day 14 12/12

Old 08-24-2010, 02:55 PM #2
rubbanutz420

rubbanutz420 will become famous soon enoughrubbanutz420 will become famous soon enough
Nice man....I also have a Warlock going...its only in week 2 of veg.....nice job, Ill be following this one....
rubbanutz420 is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2010, 07:17 AM #3
lost in a sea
Lifer

lost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant future
nice bro!

warlock is one of my all time favourite smokes, great to grow as well

lost in a sea is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2010, 10:38 AM #4
Gerrit

Gerrit has a spectacular aura aboutGerrit has a spectacular aura aboutGerrit has a spectacular aura aboutGerrit has a spectacular aura aboutGerrit has a spectacular aura about
Very nice indeed.
If you describe her as stinky already, I wonder what your thoughts will be in a few weeks.
Gerrit is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2010, 12:50 PM #5
BIGGS

BIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the roughBIGGS is a jewel in the rough
looks nice. thanks for posting this up, as this is one strain i've been thinking of getting for awhile now. i reckon it would be nice crossed to cheese. good luck with yours mate.
BIGGS is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2010, 10:26 PM #6
Antoine Mack
cannasseur extraordinaire

Antoine Mack is just really niceAntoine Mack is just really niceAntoine Mack is just really niceAntoine Mack is just really niceAntoine Mack is just really niceAntoine Mack is just really niceAntoine Mack is just really niceAntoine Mack is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGGS View Post
..., as this is one strain i've been thinking of getting for awhile now.
do ti,bro!
you can´t go wrong with warlock .
and a cross of warlock and cheese?
no matter,what comes out of it,it´s going to be a
real stinker.it just has to.no doubt!

Warlock is def. one of my all time favorites,too...btw.
greets

"A weed is a plant that has mastered every survival skill
except for learning how to grow in rows."

Doug Larson
Antoine Mack is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:32 PM #7
onelung09

onelung09 will become famous soon enoughonelung09 will become famous soon enoughonelung09 will become famous soon enough
good luck brother i have awarlock 3 days into flo as well very impressive grow figure perfect really mine was a fem to ive wanted to try the lock for a while cant wait for 8 weeks to be up good vibes
onelung09 is offline Quote

Old 08-31-2010, 07:47 PM #8
Iron_Lion

Warlock Day 24
She has been growing like crazy, I felt that the 3 gal bag would just be too small for her so I up sized her root space by adding another 2 gallon pot under her. I am really grateful to get her as a freebie I can tell already she is going to be something special.
Her flowers are really starting to form now.

Old 09-02-2010, 11:21 PM #9
rubbanutz420

rubbanutz420 will become famous soon enoughrubbanutz420 will become famous soon enough
Man, she is a bushy betty..... Im about to transplant mine into 2 gal. smart pots tomorrow and then flip 'em this weekend..... Cant wait to see what yours do Iron Lion.....I also got some Mota's going as well.....

Cant belive how the branches grew up to the main stem.....reminds me of some OG I had.
rubbanutz420 is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2010, 06:50 AM #10
Qupid

Qupid is on a distinguished road
I got my warlock started a few weeks ago. I hope I'm in for a good treat!
Qupid is offline Quote