What's new

EllieGrows Bubbledust, Angledust, and Santabubble

E

EllieGrows

This is my third grow, the first was outdoor and not sinsemilla. The second was plants given to me from a friend who had to ditch them when they were already in flower. I started this round from seed that was gifted to me by a kind un-named forum members. I consider myself inexperienced, but I have a fair amount of non-cannabis gardening experience under my bra-strap.

I am growing for my personal use and while yield matters, this experience has been both therapeutic and exciting. I am a registered oregon medical marijuana program patient. I have a limit of 6 plants over 12" and 18 other under 12" non-flowering plants. I suffer from chronic pain from a fractured femur and severed papitle nerve. I talk to my plants and pet them. They tell me they like it.

I am growing in a Growlab GL120 with Dimensions: 3'11" x 3'11" x 6'7". I have a 600 watt HPS in a Super Sun 2 Reflector, and a 2 Lamp PL-55 Tek Lamp rated at 10,000 lumens. I use 6" CanFan that is rated at 440 cfm. I air cool the light and run the Can-Filter 75 which measures 29.5 through the same fan. I have an air conditioner and dehumidifier in the room the tent draws air from and exhausts into. The air conditioner is only for the hotter days that Oregon has.

I am growing three strains: Bubbledust, Angeldust, and Santabubble. They came as part of a growdoc seeds mix, and I am not entirely sure which is which. The seeds were put into fox farm ocean forrest soil that was cut heavily with perlite approximately 24 days ago. For the first 23 days of their lives they were under the PL-55 fluro's at 24/0. Yesterday they were switched to the hps, and switch to 18/6. I am hoping they show sex soon, and I have a transplant scheduled for tomorrow evening. They are headed for 5 gallon pots, by way of 3 gallon pots. After the transplant I plan to being LST, and maybe some topping.

August 15th:

August 21st:

August 25th:

August 31st:

Sept 4th:

September 10:

October 4th:

October 7th:

October 15th:

October 28th:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
wooooooo , congrats on the new strains Ellie, im quite intersted to watch that angelDust, i have had alot of interest in that girl since i few saw growdoc put her up... will enjoy watching you grow these ladies out, take care and catch you later :joint:

N

nukkumatti

Good luck with the grow!!
Nice to see good selection from GrowDoc!!! I got few bubbledusts getting ready in the veg room :).
Angeldust and Santabubble have been in my cart couple of times but never bought them..

Jiihaa grow on!!

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Great growth so far.

Excuse my ignorance, but I never understood LST.
I use it only to even up canopies of untrained bushed, but if you plan on training them to begin with (which is what I usually do and swear by) a SCROG is so much easier.
Its like LST but with a set level and strings that are already there. Way easier to manipulate.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good Ellie Grows it! :yes: :friends:

Talking to plants works both ways Ellie,, its like medicine in itself :canabis:

Growdoc will also be stoked when he sees these photos :dance:

Peace n love
dLeaf :joint:

... btw i wanna be under that bra strap! :D hehe :friends:

E

EllieGrows

Plants were transplanted and watered today. They don't look happy, but I bet when I wake up tomorrow they will have perked right up!
The runt also has some spots on its leaves, which are pictured below. Time to start looking out for males.

E

EllieGrows

Day 2 of following

Day 2 of following

Day 2 of 12/12. Thanks to everyone who is posting in this thread, means a lot to me.

Group Shot:

Male?

Female?

These two are both isolated instances of leaf discoloration. I wonder if its anything I need to worry about.