What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hieagles Tangerine Haze BC1

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some shots of 3 females flowerin........

first plant didnt get many pics as at about 8 wks she started tossin nanners and was to much to keep up with and pulled the plant. gave it to my nephew and he cut it up and has been tokin it. hes happy with it at 8weeks.

picture.php

second plant a bit skimpy, but didnt toss a single nanner. cuttin down tonite. little over board on the flush:D

picture.php

picture.php

third plant is still commin along, much bushier, and growin a bit better then the others.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

all the plants have the tangerine aromas, very distinct aroma, very much like the clone. lip smackin, mouth waterin goodness.

will post up how they smoke out in the future

thanks again Hieagle:D
CBF

P

Paco

nice cbf. great shots as always. and the tang haze in seed form. Hmmm....
are you working this seed lot? or preserving it? at any rate good work! and stay cool.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice cbf. great shots as always. and the tang haze in seed form. Hmmm....
are you working this seed lot? or preserving it? at any rate good work! and stay cool.

just run a few beans to see whats up, Hieagle was generous enough to gift a good sized batch. other local growers have some goin as well.

as for keepin the seedline goin, its hieagles work and leave that to him. we will keep the best plant we find for the head:D

CBF

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
i believe its a g13Haze with nycd?........could be wrong..im sitting pretty like CBF...was wondering when i was gonna pop em'.....this could be the burner under my arsh.....from what i remember the tangerine haze cutt was really top notch smoke...thanks for the light CBF......

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:) @ CBF

yeh man,,,tom is awsome,,,

what are you gona do with it now bro?

BC = BackCross,,,, [for the people that dont know] :)

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres the third female ready to chop, bushed well, rancid tangerine aromas, real strong.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

first plant was a bust, second gal was tangy good smoke, heady, gals love it.

this third plant has the thickest trics and produced the best.

CBF

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
thanks for growing them out bro.. u did a wonderful job as always..

unfortunately when i was raided they got all but 5 of those seeds out of about 600, got some friends that i sent some to thats willing to give me some back to preserve the seed line, when i get back in the game.. hopefully sometime next year..

MM- run them seeds and let me know how they do for ya..
Keep It Green and Stay Safe...HE

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
I think we may have some winners in these.....big ups HE......rank tangerine aromas....in veg.....

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Sup money. Good to hear brother. Let me know what you get out of them hopefully a keeper or 2. Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE