What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry Candy Fuel

HippySlayer

From seed to harvest. Thanks to moonunit for creating such fine genetics. CCF is Candy(clone) x CherryFuel(Cherry Sativa x Father of Fuel 3 Sativa).

Some veg shots to start the show...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HippySlayer

freak leaves & start of flowering

freak leaves & start of flowering

Some freak leaves & 1st bud shots at about 12 days flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

H

hard rain

Nice! I have some of moons cherry fuel x zoidfuel which I've only grown one of. Think I might give it another go.

What's the smoke like?:gday:

HippySlayer

bud shots day 60

bud shots day 60

Flowering day 60.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nice! I have some of moons cherry fuel x zoidfuel which I've only grown one of. Think I might give it another go.

What's the smoke like?:gday:

Superb, I have to fly right now but I'll give a more detailed smoke report later.

moonunit

Hi hippy m8, lovley looking specimen. There where 2 versions i did of the ccf, you have the first, the one i liked the best. The second whilst good was no improvement, it was a back cross to the cherry sat. Both the ccf where a test to get very sat nugs onto a very indica structured plant, and retain as much of a sat high as the shorter flower time would allow. I have thought of doing a few things with the ccf line, but mainly it proved to me that it wouldnt be extremely hard to come up with a breeding line to cross to long flowering outdoor sats, whilst retaining as much of the sat high as possible. I came to the conclusion i was better off creating lines as breeding tools for this job, so as to make the process of taming aussie sats easier , work a taming line or two, to cross to wild aussie sats, to get the same results as taming the sat lines individualy one by one through many gens of line breeding after a basic cross. So basicaly i can do the work in one or two taming lines, instead of having to do it in every sat line to be tamed if that makes any sence, dam im high atm lol, got alot going on behind the scenes on this front. Once i get the taming lines just right i can run through a heck of alot more of the old sat stocks and do just as good of a job taming them for outdoor short season climate and indoor growers, aswell that way the old stuff can stay preserved aswell.
I truely am rambling tonight lol
much respect
moonunit

HippySlayer

CCF

CCF

wow very nice grow. How many time was she topped? and are you curing right now? cant wait to hear how she smokes cause she looks delicious

Thanks. Topped once, it had only 4 main branches & the rest was side branches. This lady came down 1st Dec. last year, long gone I'm afraid. :comfort:

Hi hippy m8, lovley looking specimen. There where 2 versions i did of the ccf, you have the first, the one i liked the best. The second whilst good was no improvement, it was a back cross to the cherry sat. Both the ccf where a test to get very sat nugs onto a very indica structured plant, and retain as much of a sat high as the shorter flower time would allow. I have thought of doing a few things with the ccf line, but mainly it proved to me that it wouldnt be extremely hard to come up with a breeding line to cross to long flowering outdoor sats, whilst retaining as much of the sat high as possible. I came to the conclusion i was better off creating lines as breeding tools for this job, so as to make the process of taming aussie sats easier , work a taming line or two, to cross to wild aussie sats, to get the same results as taming the sat lines individualy one by one through many gens of line breeding after a basic cross. So basicaly i can do the work in one or two taming lines, instead of having to do it in every sat line to be tamed if that makes any sence, dam im high atm lol, got alot going on behind the scenes on this front. Once i get the taming lines just right i can run through a heck of alot more of the old sat stocks and do just as good of a job taming them for outdoor short season climate and indoor growers, aswell that way the old stuff can stay preserved aswell.
I truely am rambling tonight lol
much respect
moonunit

Thanks m8, you can drop in and ramble any ol' time lol. I decided to dedicate a thread to this strain because it is just so nice & as you know, I'm running it again right now. I know what you are trying to say, with the taming. I think you have got it sorted, both pheno's that I have now have not stretched a lot. I have decided to call the short pheno "Candy" & the Sativa pheno "Cherry". The 2 males (both different pheno's) have been kicked outside until they start to drop pollen. CCF f2's on the way :jump:
Here's that freak I was telling you about....

picture.php

Go a little easier on the feedings next time to avoid leaf burn

Not over-fed at all. That poor girl suffered nearly 2 weeks of +40 deg. C with no a/c, right before harvest, I think she has a right to look a bit ragged.

joeking

great looking buds you got there m8. moonUnit sure seems to know their stuff, really great gear. Peace across the pond...and down under!

HippySlayer

bugger....

bugger....

Looks really well grown man! Are you sure it was finished?

No it wasn't. Mould started on 3 of the main cola's & it was chopped maybe 2 weeks early. In hindsight, I should have just taken off the affected area's & let the rest of it finish.... :badday:

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
well its better that than have it all trashed because of mold, u played safe, and those are some mighty fine buds you got there!
cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts