Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Dutchgrown Seeds > Killer Queen Redux- Outdoor ~*Oregon

Thread Title Search
Killer Queen Redux- Outdoor ~*Oregon Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2010, 01:48 AM #1
koolkush

koolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of light
Killer Queen Redux- Outdoor ~*Oregon

Sup Guys thought id share a pic of two Killer queen Redux plants I got goin this year. there both just beautiful so far, Even Obama says yes! Peace guys...

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-15-2010, 05:53 PM #2
Dutchgrown
----

Dutchgrown has disabled reputation
Nice....love the mask!
Sure looks like a stellar crop going not to mention the perfect setting for morning tea on the veranda.

Thanks for sharing your girls....sure hope to see more of your KQR's as they progress under the big HPS in the sky!

DG

Old 08-15-2010, 05:56 PM #3
RIZZLA

RIZZLA is on a distinguished road
Beautiful bushes there koolkush,you sure have done a fine job with those girls.How many plants are there in total kk.

Old 08-15-2010, 06:16 PM #4
Bulldog11
Banned

Bulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to allBulldog11 is a name known to all
You say two plants yet I see lots. Which one is the killer queen redux? I have some growing outdoors in the bay area in Cali and she is performing really well. Smells like fruity dank! Good luck with the rest of your grow.

Old 08-15-2010, 06:17 PM #5
Big Tree

Big Tree is on a distinguished road
those are beautiful. I hope someday we can grow outside in R.I. legally.

Old 08-15-2010, 06:23 PM #6
Dutchgrown
----

Dutchgrown has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog11 View Post
You say two plants yet I see lots. Which one is the killer queen redux? I have some growing outdoors in the bay area in Cali and she is performing really well. Smells like fruity dank! Good luck with the rest of your grow.
I kinda presumed it was the one to the right and left where he's centered in between them standing. Maybe kkush can confirm this next time online?

Old 08-16-2010, 12:26 AM #7
koolkush

koolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of lightkoolkush is a glorious beacon of light
Yep the ones to my right and left are the killerQ's.
There's 48 total, 5~300gal, 25~200gal, 18~100gal plants.
All of the DutchGrown seeds(Killer queen Redux or Sweet Cindy 99) were tossed in 100gal smart pots.
But we threw 3 killer Q's in 200gal to see what they got. Ill get some pics of the Swt cindy99 today, They are beautiful plants!
Peace Guys... and Girls...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:01 AM #8
GreatLakes THC
an Arthur P. Jacobs production

GreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of light
Beautiful yard. Oh to be able to openly grow like that would be a dream. Someday I hope. Lovely girls you have growing there Koolkush.

GreatLakes THC

Old 08-16-2010, 01:28 PM #9
b00m
~No Guts~ ~No Glory~

b00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivorb00m is a survivor
Nice killer looking plants

Old 08-16-2010, 04:07 PM #10
Justin_Credible
Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....

Justin_Credible has much to be proud ofJustin_Credible has much to be proud ofJustin_Credible has much to be proud ofJustin_Credible has much to be proud ofJustin_Credible has much to be proud ofJustin_Credible has much to be proud ofJustin_Credible has much to be proud ofJustin_Credible has much to be proud ofJustin_Credible has much to be proud ofJustin_Credible has much to be proud ofJustin_Credible has much to be proud of
Justin_Credible has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Talking I'M NOT A CROOK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchgrown View Post
Nice....love the mask!
Sure looks like a stellar crop going not to mention the perfect setting for morning tea on the veranda.

Thanks for sharing your girls....sure hope to see more of your KQR's as they progress under the big HPS in the sky!

DG
I love the mask 2 DG...well along with the plants.

Knighted on July 15th, 2010.

G13-IX in progress

Arctic Storm in progress

Sweetest Cindy 99 Finished!