What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Chem family

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wondering if there has ever been made a cross like this or something similar....
skunk va chem x (chem sis x (chem 4 x (chem d x sour d ibl) where you combine the chem cuts?

relic1981

Veteran
Chem "Sis" is a new name to me, is it referencing the #1 or #2?

91' Chemdawg grows most similarly to OG varieties. Resembling leaves, notorious stretch, great yield. Moderate resin production.

CD#1 is the most sativa dominant breed out of the family. Flowers the longest and appears ideally suited for greenhouse over indoor cultivation. Crude & unrefined.

CD#4 is rightfully recognized as the flagship of the family in my opinion. I've never grown the #2 or #3, but the #4 has the strongest potency and most resin production. It stretches less and finishes earlier than the 91' & #1. I often talk about how the high ceiling for tolerance makes the #4 such a valuable strain for medical purposes.

The Chem D in my opinion shouldn't even be grouped into the intermediate Chemdawg family. It is far more influenced by Diesel than Chem. Does anybody know what Chem clone was used in that cross?

Am interested to learn more about the #2 & #3.

not a cross but the labels atached to the remaining seeds chemdawg had and popped. i think he still has a few left.
chem d and chem 4 are by far the best as is chem sis. i hold chem sis and chem 4 and i love them , im ni also have 91 chem and its phenominal. id say thats the original and chem 1 is just another seed that was popped closer to 2000

besthaze

Hy guyz,
here some pics from my last work
As u probably remember I'm currently focused (and since 2010) to grow and test principally ---- X CHEMDAWG daddy (Catnip Seeds selection of a special male from original RezDog's seeds)
Here we are Tahoe OG (Cali Connection) crossed with a mighty CHEM dad

TAHOE OG x CHEMDAWG IBL
picture.php

flowering at 56th day

picture.php

here the plant ready...day 70th!
picture.php

&
picture.php

The buds are hard like a rock. it smells a little bit of OG and more like a balsamic-licorice...persistent the garlic&pepper flavors from CHEM daddy.
The foxtailing is particular accentuated on this one..and I love it!
In my opinion is wonderful but.....she's my daughter...and my opinion's nothing
4 sure she's very very strong: 4 this pheno THC percentage's more than 19

I'm waiting 4 your sentences, mates!!!

TDK

Veteran
Hy guyz,
here some pics from my last work
As u probably remember I'm currently focused (and since 2010) to grow and test principally ---- X CHEMDAWG daddy (Catnip Seeds selection of a special male from original RezDog's seeds)
Here we are Tahoe OG (Cali Connection) crossed with a mighty CHEM dad

TAHOE OG x CHEMDAWG IBL
View Image
flowering at 56th day

View Image
here the plant ready...day 70th!
View Image
&
View Image

The buds are hard like a rock. it smells a little bit of OG and more like a balsamic-licorice...persistent the garlic&pepper flavors from CHEM daddy.
The foxtailing is particular accentuated on this one..and I love it!
In my opinion is wonderful but.....she's my daughter...and my opinion's nothing
4 sure she's very very strong: 4 this pheno THC percentage's more than 19

I'm waiting 4 your sentences, mates!!!
good work..and looking frosty

regards
:tiphat:

glockdoc

Th seeds doesn't have underdawg og. From my understanding, they were sent a random cut labeled underdawg, which is loompas headband, to see what they'd do with it since they had no idea what the cut they recieved was, and they just started making seeds out of it taking advantage of loompas strains hype. Wouldn't buy it, go for yeti og if that's what your lookin for but underdawg is a relative of the chem family, but not that closely related, headband has some master kush and skunk in it from my understanding

this is wrong. JJ NYC gave th seeds a cut of stardawg to see what they would do with it

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
this is wrong. JJ NYC gave th seeds a cut of stardawg to see what they would do with it

After all the Greenpoint drama it's hard to imagine jj giving anybody anything with the intention of other people working his gear. Dude got pissed about the Greenpoint stardawg crosses

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
JJ did not give th anything my guess adam dunn gave them the guava...
and ftr mr professional asshole...know your role ,you dont know details nor do I want to fuel your bs.....

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
People always think i put my input or perception out as fact, wasnt meant thay way. Sorry to offend, you'd know better than me. Thanks for the scoop

FLAgreenthumb

Smokeypufmaster's pic of ChemDawg Sister from 2007
View Image

Does anyone have the frosty ^^^^^ Chemdawg Sister that Smokeypufmaster posted up back in '07?

All I've seen around is this CD sis cut that has no frosting...where'd the weakly resinated Chem Sis come from...or does anyone have pics of their sis that has some crystals on it?

This is the cut i have now... came from cecilcrabtree as D... dead on...

G13Fan

I recently got a pack of Hoodoo from DSC and was wondering what "Crossroads Chem" is? Hoodoo is crossroads x dom skunk. Anyone heard or know what crossroads chem is?

I recently got a pack of Hoodoo from DSC and was wondering what "Crossroads Chem" is? Hoodoo is crossroads x dom skunk. Anyone heard or know what crossroads chem is?

Crossroads Chem is ( SFV BX2 + Chem 91 ) the Hoodoo is a collab between Dominion & Lucky Dog

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Bumperoni! Whose got the best chems right now
I also recommend JJ at Top Dawg seeds, he's a great breeder.

Can't go with anyone other than Skunk VA if you want authentic Chemdog. Lucky Dog Seed Company. His seed catalog is anchored with Chemdog 91.

He's also working on a proper Chemdog 91 bx project. It's currently at bx4 and will be released when he deems it is as good as he wants it to be.

You can't go wrong. Skunk VA is the keeper of the Chemdog. The cut would have been lost forever without him and I believe in supporting those in the community like him. He's been doing this a long time for the right reasons.

I currently have Guerilla Fume' and Double Krush (Silver Chem x Chemdog 91 bx3 and Chem Krush x Chemdog 91 bx2 respectively) flowering now and I can't recommend them enough.

Chemdog is notoriously hard to grow but Skunk VA really put in work to stabilize the genetics and come out with some great strains that are stable and vigorous.

I also recommend Dominion Seed Company, run by Duke Diamond. Duke and Skunk VA work together and Duke has many seed lines with Chemdog 91, Chem D, Headband, etc.

I'm running Supa Fly (Crossroad Chem x Figure Four) and Dominion Diesel (ECSD x Dominion Skunk) that are just as killer.

Chemdog 91 has been my holy grail for years and these seed lines come very, very close.

Guerilla Fume (Lucky Dog)

picture.php

Supa Fly

picture.php

Can't go wrong with the OG's.

supershitfuck

I also recommend JJ at Top Dawg seeds, he's a great breeder.

Can't go with anyone other than Skunk VA if you want authentic Chemdog. Lucky Dog Seed Company. His seed catalog is anchored with Chemdog 91.

He's also working on a proper Chemdog 91 bx project. It's currently at bx4 and will be released when he deems it is as good as he wants it to be.

You can't go wrong. Skunk VA is the keeper of the Chemdog. The cut would have been lost forever without him and I believe in supporting those in the community like him. He's been doing this a long time for the right reasons.

I currently have Guerilla Fume' and Double Krush (Silver Chem x Chemdog 91 bx3 and Chem Krush x Chemdog 91 bx2 respectively) flowering now and I can't recommend them enough.

Chemdog is notoriously hard to grow but Skunk VA really put in work to stabilize the genetics and come out with some great strains that are stable and vigorous.

I also recommend Dominion Seed Company, run by Duke Diamond. Duke and Skunk VA work together and Duke has many seed lines with Chemdog 91, Chem D, Headband, etc.

I'm running Supa Fly (Crossroad Chem x Figure Four) and Dominion Diesel (ECSD x Dominion Skunk) that are just as killer.

Chemdog 91 has been my holy grail for years and these seed lines come very, very close.

Guerilla Fume (Lucky Dog)

picture.php

Supa Fly

picture.php

Can't go wrong with the OG's.
wow! i got 5 guerilla fume at day 43 and i can't wait, you found a keeper in a pack? That supa fly looks chronic dude, how is that one?