What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some outdoor pics so far

G

Guest 147054

Well here they are.

Theres 5 frisian dew flowering

4 Western wonder- Only one of them is floweing still, its very strange. The one thats flowering is the only one in soil also

Whats even weirder is that after about 3 weeks outside 2 western wonder showed up to be male, with unmistakable pollen sacks, but the other plants havent started floweing or even really show sex yet and i cant see any pre flowers. Im at a loss

In the pics the plants need a good feed and a water, i carried up 24l with nutes so hopefully its gonna do something for them.

Going up again to feed them again tomorrow.

Anyway......to the pics :jump:
img1456c.jpg

img1460wz.jpg

img1464t.jpg

img1468k.jpg

img1472f.jpg

img1461s.jpg

img1457.jpg

img1465m.jpg

img1469x.jpg

img1473c.jpg

img1473c.jpg

img1458p.jpg
img1462qi.jpg

img1466d.jpg

img1470w.jpg

img1474h.jpg

img1459.jpg

img1463f.jpg

img1467d.jpg

img1471n.jpg
img1475c.jpg
:ying:

Sorry about the size of the pics

T

tonto

your pics are fucking enormous and taking ages to load

they are jaw dropping though,

btw i wouldnt grow near power lines, there doing country wide upgrades for the years to come and they certainly bean busy in my areas for a long time,

really beautiful though, what nutes you using?

G

Guest 147054

Ya i know man, i gotta upload smaller pics somehow, its annoying. Noone wants to spend 5mins on a page waiting for pics to load......My bad

Cheers about the power lines though. I hadnt heard about that at all. Where did you hear it from?. Being Ireland it might take a decade to get the work done, as Europes not gonna be paying for it.

Im using canna flowering nutes. The day i took those pics last week was the first time since May that ive brought water to them.

My organic soil with perlite and vermiculite , potash, bat guano, dolomite lime, epson salt, blood and bone meal was doing the job well enough but I dont think i put in enough so thats why im going up to do it myself. I was afraid of making the soil to hot, lesson learned.

For next year ill be hauling up over 1000 litres of my own soil so i can grow in the ground without pots. Gotta dig up the entire area too as its very rocky and soil isnt great

The one thats in the ground is the only one to keep its full green colour but its tiny compared to the ones in pots. Also its the only western wonder flowering.

Well gotta go ow as im going up to give them more food

Peas

C

Cookie monster

they are jaw dropping though,

btw i wouldnt grow near power lines, there doing country wide upgrades for the years to come and they certainly bean busy in my areas for a long time,

really beautiful though, what nutes you using?

Spot on advice about the powerlines Tonto, the ESB or Telecom can enter private land without permission to do maintainance work or inspections.

T

tonto

hadnt heard about that at all. Where did you hear it from?.

bean in the news, main one being theres loads of communities getting together to stop those enormous pylons being built near their homes.

the upgrades decrease the waste of transporting electricity and make things easier for the green electricity generating guys.

im no electrician btw, but thats the gist i gather.

plus in my experience if its a hunting area the lines do draw attention (no trees near lines, vegetation grows crazily attracts animals, hunters)

For next year ill be hauling up over 1000 litres of my own soil so i can grow in the ground without pots. Gotta dig up the entire area too as its very rocky and soil isnt great

indeed, alot of lessons learnt this year soil + prep wise

G

Guest 147054

bean in the news, main one being theres loads of communities getting together to stop those enormous pylons being built near their homes.

the upgrades decrease the waste of transporting electricity and make things easier for the green electricity generating guys.

im no electrician btw, but thats the gist i gather.

plus in my experience if its a hunting area the lines do draw attention (no trees near lines, vegetation grows crazily attracts animals, hunters)

indeed, alot of lessons learnt this year soil + prep wise

Cheers about the pylons. I guess thats my last grow there so.
Theres def no chance of hunters there either but im not gonna be risking there again.

Hopefully ill get something off the plants i have to tide me over until the indoor is in full swing