What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 nightmare kush (aka white s1) and 2 ogkush abusive

C

cheesey

3 nightmare kush and 2 og kush (abusive) and my nightmare kush new mother has gone in the 1m sq budbox under 400w digital 18/6 ill flip to 12/12 this weekend and then change to a 600w digital in 2 weeks time . ive got the hood far up atm so they can get used too the 400w . as u all can see im sucking though the super sun hood 2 the hood is 110% air tight . the temp is @ 23c and the hood is 16inch above the probe (light on ) im running my extraction with a rvk 125A1 and useing the passive flaps for air in . ill set up my rvk 100 in in a cpl of weeks .

there in 6.5 ltr pots of canna coco and being fed canna A/B and regen a root . ec 1.3 ph 5.8

C

cheesey

just flipped the light too 12/12 the fun starts
just hope i can control the ogka strech lol
11/08/2010

no stopping you bro... what is the details on the ogk abusive, heratige, flower time, yeild etc etc watching with great interest! on the ball cheesy ;)

C

cheesey

no stopping you bro... what is the details on the ogk abusive, heratige, flower time, yeild etc etc watching with great interest! on the ball cheesy ;)

think is og kush s1 around 10 weeks 12/12 i think

Abusive= This cut was brought into the community by an overgrow member named "Abusive", believe it or not Abusive claimed to have got the cut through the rapper Snoop Dogg.

may be all hype tho

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
not that you asked, but I have quite a bit of experience flowering stretchy OG's next to squat indica dom plants (Like the white) and you could probably really up your yield by raising the white s1's up a foot or two on buckets or something and then throwing a trellis over. I am convinced on scrogs in tents after trying one for the first time.

I have had a big problem with the indica dom plants not getting near enough light but not being able to lower the hood because the og or sage etc... is too tall.

I donno my 2 cents.

Everything is rippin though man good work!

mrbush

hey cheesey, this looks like a fun run. i think i will be tagging along too.

i have some abusive og i am planning on running soon as i get my room rebuilt.

I never heard of the nightmare kush, i see what it is, i bet it will be kick ass.

abusive told me that he got that cut from a guy that ran a private garden for snoop dog.

he said when the guy moved to where abusive lives he brought the cuts with him. and he gave abusive some of them and that is how he got it.

what is funny is i new abusive for a while and all he ever called it was just plain OG Kush.

i never knew it was called the abusive cut till i saw it here :)

it was a nice yielder for me when i let her go 9 weeks.

labtec

Awesome looking grow. I love your genetics. Just a side note, have you ever thought about cleaning that pre-filter on your carbon filter. Looking forward to this one.

C

cheesey

Awesome looking grow. I love your genetics. Just a side note, have you ever thought about cleaning that pre-filter on your carbon filter. Looking forward to this one.

ive got a nw pre filter to go on . ill do it sometime .

cheers

ukc