What's new

bubble ?

G

well i did 4 diffrent rounds of bubble in the last couple of days and have a few qwestions. it seems to me with most strains i try to put through that the hash comes out very clean and powerfull but very hard compered to good qwality hand rubbed hash or even my own finger hash from the same strain.
the finger hash is also tastier. is this becouse of the water damging the taste
and making it hard. or is it the strains im using and wrong bubble practices.
all these runs in the last couple days were done with a hand mixer,will hand mixing give me a softer product?

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
terpinoids are responsible for the smell and taste. some terpinoids are water soluble and others are soluble in oil or alcohol. (my theory). strains that have more oil/alcohol soluble terpinoids produce tastier water extracted hash.
I have also found that using fresh frozen trim will taste better than using dried trim, also it's easier to get a cleaner end product.

why does softness matter to you?
how are you drying the bubble? are you pressing if so how?

I prefer to leave my bubble unpressed... easier to smoke and it's not hard.

G

i do use fresh trim and my end product bubbles crazy when next to a flame.
but in room temp it is much harder then traditional hash,charas or my own finger hash,and this concerns me as my best hash is always soft and melty if put in the sun and usally unless cured for a long time all good qwality treditional hash from marroco,leb.india,nepal,afganistan will be soft.
so my qwestion is does the water take something?
my drying method is after taking out of the bucket i place the hash n a 25m
screen and sqweeze the water out with a towel like bubbleman shows on his site.then i passit through a sieve and it becomes fluffy powder slightly we.
put it on cardbourd and wait between 10 to 48 hours depending on humidity and temps until its complitly dry.
then for small amounts i will put in ciggrete raping paper and into my show for a few hours.
larger amounts i press between 2 heated cereamic pieaces using carpenter claps for about 1-2 minutes.

G

yah, hand mix, man, that's the key for sure

after you've dried it so far, the baron would grind it to a powder, re-dry it on carboard, once no moisture for sure, then put powder in palm and lightly lighter melt it together a la bubble man for melty, soft hashish

Latest posts

Latest posts