Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Connoisseur Genetics > Test Grows > Testing 1…2…3…Woohoo!

Thread Title Search
Testing 1…2…3…Woohoo! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2010, 03:37 AM #1
GreatLakes THC
an Arthur P. Jacobs production

GreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of light
Testing 1…2…3…Woohoo!

The following descriptions were taken from Truecannabliss posts.

UKhem
Here we used a very unique OG Kush cut from an Orgnkid S1, amazing potency and taste unlike any other kush we dusted her with the largest yielding of our Chemdog bx2 males to decrease internode space and increase yield for a heavy hitting, stinker with a stone that lasts for hours.

Secret Recipe
Bring some magical yields and exotic sour flavors to your garden with this large producing beauty that will make your mouth water with fruity, sour funk given by her magical mystery parents. Super sticky ladies that will leave you with lots of finger hash come harvest time. Perfect for SOG.

Chemmy Jones(Casey Jones x Chemdog bx2)
Award winning Casey Jones (truecannabliss’ cut) gets with one of our shorter, super branchy Chemdog bx2 males...great yield & vigor as well as the complex highs and flavors of this cross make it a true all rounder sure to please the connoisseur and the cash cropper.

I’ll be doing test grows of the above named crosses. I’m super excited and greatly honored to have been asked, and I hope I do you guys proud. It’s so exciting to be testing some of Connoisseur Genetics along side so many others doing the same. I’ve never seen this many testers posting simultaneously for one seed vendor. It’s really cool to be a part of that.

To make things easier on myself I’ll be including all three test grows in this thread. I hope to get things going before the weekend so stay tuned.

Let the fun begin…

GreatLakes THC

Old 07-20-2010, 03:58 AM #2
lost in a sea
Lifer

lost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant future
hey GL!

tester brother lol

im curious which one of those you most excited about ??

personally id be super speeding up the secret recipes to try and guess the momma first !!

peace bro

lost in a sea is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2010, 09:14 AM #3
el clandestino
super chato

el clandestino is just really niceel clandestino is just really niceel clandestino is just really niceel clandestino is just really niceel clandestino is just really niceel clandestino is just really niceel clandestino is just really niceel clandestino is just really niceel clandestino is just really niceel clandestino is just really nice
Congrats GL THC. Best of luck to you vato. I agree its cool to be part of the CGS/OJD tester group. Iam glad just to be a part of it all. That secret recipe is the icing on the cake. Good vibez to you bro.
el clandestino is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2010, 09:17 AM #4
TrichyTrichy

Old 07-20-2010, 04:24 PM #5
truecannabliss
Selection is art

truecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud of
Excellent, i'll keep my fingers crossed for a good germ rate and lots of ladies.
Peace
truecannabliss is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2010, 12:00 AM #6
GreatLakes THC

GreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of lightGreatLakes THC is a glorious beacon of light
Honestly, I'm excited about all of them. The UKhem beans are some of the largest cannabis seeds I've ever seen, and I've never grown any Kush. The Chemmy Jones beans sound spectacular, and the Secret Recipe beans have really got me intrigued. Fruity Sour Funk... Mmmmmm.

Best of luck everyone on your grows and thanks for checking out my thread. I hope to have updates at least once, but hopefully twice a week once I get going, with dialog in between. So check back.

GreatLakes THC

Old 07-21-2010, 12:14 AM #7
Weird Jimmy
Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass Boss

Weird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of light
nice, more connoisseur in MI.... you on the east side or the west?

Old 07-21-2010, 12:48 AM #8
GreatLakes THC

I wish I was in MI. I'd be legal then. I guess I'm the far west side. West of Lake Superiors head. MN to be exact. One of these days MN will get in gear too and make it medically legal. I look forward to that day.

GreatLakes THC

Old 07-21-2010, 03:02 AM #9
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatLakes THC View Post
One of these days MN will get in gear too and make it medically legal. I look forward to that day.

GreatLakes THC
you 'n me both bro, gotta get rid of the republicans here in the govs office.......

looking forward to checking out the grows.

Stoner4Life is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2010, 04:46 AM #10
Weird Jimmy
Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass Boss

Weird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatLakes THC View Post
I wish I was in MI. I'd be legal then. I guess I'm the far west side. West of Lake Superiors head. MN to be exact. One of these days MN will get in gear too and make it medically legal. I look forward to that day.

GreatLakes THC
Oh no shit, I figured the screen name was MI all the way. I don't get a chance to visit Lake Superior much. I'm actually on the Lake Michigan coast. It's nice as hell right now to. The water temps have been like high 70's to 80 degrees.

I don't doubt MN will be legal soon. Ventura should have put that shit through when he was gov.