What's new

Want to introduce myself!

I am Buckeyes nephew and I know why he liked this site so much, a lot of great people here! I like fishing, watching movies, learning and teaching. I got engaged to my beautiful girlfriend of 3 years and what I have learned from Buckeye Im sure will help me in trials and tribulations. I really enjoy our favorite plant and listening to music it really calms me down. I go to college and work part time, and when I have spare time I go to the library and read books to young ones and help them learn to read. I really look forward to talking to you folks and glad I have a place to learn from the BEST!

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Glad to have you here..... it's a great place, a great community, a great school. Was very saddened to read of your uncles passing. Positive vibes to you and yours.

Cheers'
GS

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: BTBW, like everyone said, this places full of wealthy knowledge and nice people, one of the best site all around :)

cheers,

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Greetings...

Greetings...

I was wondering if you were going to do an introductory thread. I'm glad you did. Now others will get to know you as some of us already have. Trials and tribulations - life sure will have those. But it will also have times of great joy. Look forward to the rainbows in your life, and live like there's no tomorrow. Buckeye did. It's great to have you as part of our community BornToBeWild.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

angel4us

ICMag Donor
welcome aboard mon !!! just remember and watch for the signs because im sure that buckeye's spirit will guide your grows to great success....

Glad to have you here..... it's a great place, a great community, a great school. Was very saddened to read of your uncles passing. Positive vibes to you and yours.

Cheers'
GS

Very thankful for the warm welcome everyone! George I cry everyday and think of him, he was the greatest. When I was a baby he would change my diapers and I would sleep on his chest. He was a man like no other always helping someone. I feel he passed it on to me helping someone when they need it! Much love friends!

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome man - sure Buckeye would be happy to know you're here with us!

Look forward to your contributions to the site, and congrats on the engagement :D

I cant express how grateful I am to have such nice words. He always said I would never be alone and bit by bit each day I know what he meant. As a tear falls from my eye and Im smiling I know Im in the right place!

Now that I have introduced myself, we can move on with our friendship I really like Sensi Star, Sweet Tooth, and anything from Rez! Buckeye had quite a stash of Kill Bill and SD IBL smoke on that for a while and at first turn off the phone and get paranoid and before ya know it eating cheeseburgers and potato chips!