What's new

Snagglepuss`s Purple Kool Aid

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
1st off I gotta give credit where credit is due! Snagglepuss you did an INCREDIBLE job with this cross. It is just as the name suggests,
Purple Kool Aid! The taste and smell are amazing,not to mention the colors that come out in her. I grew out 8/10 and out of the 8 I ended up with 4 males and 4 females. At the time I did not have room to keep a male and killed them all(kicking myself in the ass now) ALL 4 females had the kool aid smell and taste but this one plant I chose to keep is special. She is by far the tastiest and most vigorous. Her high is equally nice. With nice crystal production and solid dense buds she is a keeper in anyone`s garden for sure!

She was vegged for 10 weeks(not including the seedling stage) I topped her once and almost had to top her again. She was started in FFOF and later moved to a 3 gallon container with FFOF+added perilite. I did not feed her anything in veg until she hit the 3 gallon container. The few weeks spent in the cup only water was given to her. Once feedings began she was given only Guano Tea(8-3-1) and water. She liked her ph in the 6.0-6.5 range. Any higher or lower and she started to piss in her pot.

Flowering took her a mere 60 days but I let her go 70! At 60 days the buds were commercially ready but at 70...OH BOY! I`ll tell you guys one thing,this plant teaches us patience. Something I had none of until now! The buds did not get hit with purple but they are like a lime green color plus nice and shiny full of crystal`s fighting for space. The leaves did turn a nice array of colors! Fantastic smoke,fantastic price! My high ass almost forgot to mention her feedings. She was fed Guano Tea(3-10-1) and light feedings of canna pk 13/14 and super light feedings of Fox Farm`s Tiger Bloom.
All in all this is a nice strain with good strong branches that support her dense nuggers. Being this was my 1st time running her I don`t have her dialed in just yet but I am working on it. Enjoy these pics,dry nug shots coming soon,she is hanging now! One more shout out to Snagglepuss,nice work man! You should throw some more up on Seedbay asap! Keep It Green and Safe!

smokefrogg

Veteran
looks great man, lots of sugar very dense, the leaves are a redish purple, lovely color for sure, will be cool to see it after it's dried =) good job man!

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words smokefrogg and texacali713!

Herbgoldstein-does cindy change colors like this one?

ass2mouth

picture.php

i had to kill these due to the situation but i still have 5 beans left :)

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
picture.php

i had to kill these due to the situation but i still have 5 beans left :)

Ouch,I hate killing any MJ plant. Even males. U should sprout those last 5 you have and I guarantee u will find a keeper. Then u will kick yourself in the ass for not keeping those ones ya had to kill. I'm hoping for a decent male out of the 2 beans left. I would make some f2s and with Snagglepuss`s permission I would send them to the bay as freebies!

DUGG

I have to agree with herbgoldstein it does look a bit like grapefruit sativa pheno C99 ... I have a few of these PKA seeds to pop oneday hopefully theres a purple pheno in there.

Any one else grown PKA from snagglepuss? would be interested to see how they turned out.

DUGG

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
I have to agree with herbgoldstein it does look a bit like grapefruit sativa pheno C99 ... I have a few of these PKA seeds to pop oneday hopefully theres a purple pheno in there.

Any one else grown PKA from snagglepuss? would be interested to see how they turned out.

DUGG

All of the females I had turned purple. Every single last one had nice color to her. You will find a keeper in your pack and you will get nice colors without the cooler temps. This one just tasted the best out of them all and they all tasted superb. This one is also the most potent out of them all. Good luck to ya!

DUGG

Ah good to know thanks Hempluvr nice album pics too mate .. if i can figure out how to use this forum properly i might do a grow journal when i pop the PKA ... did you take any pics of the purple phenos?

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't say this very often but this pic right here:

picture.php

Is getting my nomination for POTM this is just gorgeous, words can't do justice. :canabis:

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
I don't say this very often but this pic right here:

picture.php

Is getting my nomination for POTM this is just gorgeous, words can't do justice. :canabis:

Thanks for the kind words! I have never been nominated for POTM and feel honored to even get mentioned. Thanks for stopping in and good luck to you in all u do! Keep It GreeN and Safe! :jump:

dimebag and dub-Thanks for the kind words. It`s good to know my work is actually decent. Much Thanks!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that pic is soooo worthy of POTM!
i will vote for it!!!

whats the lineage on this cross?
looks dope maing!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now where is the link to nominate I hate searching :bigeye:

That pic totally deserves it. :joint:

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
that pic is soooo worthy of POTM!
i will vote for it!!!

whats the lineage on this cross?
looks dope maing!

Thanks for stopping in cocktail frank and thanks for the kind words. I believe the lineage is Sweet tooth #3 x (kens gdp x double purple doja) I could be wrong,but I`m pretty sure that`s what he said.

Hash Gordon-Thanks for the kind words K++ back atcha!