What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unknown Bubble

G

Heres some Bubble i made today from an unknown clone that was givin to me .The bud is spicey as hell and the bubble is also.What's weird to me is,the very first bag had pretty much the best batch of hash.I have a 4 bag set(had a three then ordered another/45/) and the 25 and 45 bags were real sweet,but the 73 bag/the one after the work bag/is bubbly and tastey,real soft.None is FMCD but it all bubbles and it was worth the trouble,lol.Anyone ever had the first bag produce some of the best hash?
:joint:

:joint: Doin another batch of something different for a friend now,hope that turns out as good.Peace DWW

Dr. D

Veteran
Nice bit of hash you got there BB
Bud looks very nice too :yummy:
i get varying amounts in my bags depending on the weed some..trich sizes vary from strain to strain..i also find it varies more wen im using bud...enjoy your hash...peace

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The 73 bag is the bag that I get the most from and the one the normally bubbles. Some strains if real ripe or large trichs i even get some awesome bubble from the 120 bag. The best two strains ive found for good bubble are Bogglegum and Sour Diesel . Both have very bubbley fmcd in the 120 , 73, and 45 bags.

G

For indicas the 73u bag is usually the best (imo), but better with a 120u screen above it to get a more bubbley hash. Nice looking hash by the way.