What's new

BENJI'S Chemstar #2 Originals alongside Marlo's DSD99...

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
G'day all..

I'd like to start off by saying a big thank you to Benji for breeding this awesome cross(Chemstar), and passing them on too us!

And also to Marlo for breeding the DSD99..$20 bins ROCK!
:thank you:

Now down to business..I gave all seeds a light scuff. And they are now in moist paper towels in a warm dark place waiting to pop :D

GROW SET UP:

VEG- They will be vegged under 4 x 36w 4ft mixed spectrum fluro's(7,000K & 5,000K)..

FLOWER- 3 x 600w hps, 12000btu A/C, 700cfm exhaust fan with carbon filter, oscillating fans x 2, The usual PH pen and Truncheon, hygrometer..and heater for the cold nights ;)

CHEMSTAR:
picture.php

picture.php

DSD99:
picture.php

picture.php

If there is any questions, please ask..
And enjoy the show :D

Much Respect,
Melsy:gday:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Cool I'm pulling up a seat for this one, was wondering when you guys were going to pop the DSD99 also can't wait to see the chemstar in action :biggrin:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to see you got your hands on those Mel!

Thanks for posting this. I'm tagging this one. Good luck

MARLO

mellomel

ICMag Donor
Thanks Shaun, Phillthy(have to stop by and check yours out :D), b00m and Marlo..

I couldn't help myself this morning..had to have a peep..and all DSD99's have cracked and are starting to tail :D

Stay tuned for more action soon!

Much Respect,
Melsy ;)

mellomel

ICMag Donor
Cheers ArcticBlast..yes, there ain't no lack of talent with these 2 breeders..thats for sure :)

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Shaun, Phillthy(have to stop by and check yours out :D), b00m and Marlo..

I couldn't help myself this morning..had to have a peep..and all DSD99's have cracked and are starting to tail :D

Stay tuned for more action soon!

Much Respect,
Melsy ;)

you will love them for sure. suuuper frosty with a lemon funk smell. yields very well and smokes even better ;) good luck! cant wait to see how marlo's beans do. how did i miss those?!?!?!

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Nice one Mel,,,,Hmmmm Chemstar#2 they were made with a different ChemDD mum (sour diesel pheno) but the same Sensi Star father...:)

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a DSD99 at 37 days. I don't have many pics of her.

Very fruity. Not much sour at all. Strawberry Pinapple kinda thing going on. I took her to 60 days.

I'll see if I can take some dry nug shots. Lots of trichs. The nugs have a furry feel to them.

picture.php

MARLO

mellomel

ICMag Donor
Cheers Benji..I knew that, lol :D

G'day Mosca..I'm trimming the Beso's as we speak, should have an update for you tonight or tomorrow depending on how long it takes me to trim ;)..cheers for stopping by.

Marlo..Strawberry-pineapple kinda thing hey...Yumm!!! :D..60 days, I'll keep that in mind, cheers..look forward to the bud pics :)

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry for the lack of updates but we haven't had internet for quite some time now!
We are at day 50 of 12/12 and the Chemstars and they are looking Chunky...

We had a problem with the biggest plant in the middle of the room...She got mold but we got it early and hacked of the affected area.

Should be only a couple weeks to go but i'll try and post a pic of the rest in a couple days when we have the net up and running again

Here is the Chemstar at week 5
picture.php

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry for the lack of updates but mel and I haven't had internet for a while
The Chemstar's and DSD99 are in their last weeks now
Here is a few pics taken tonight after lights off
First up we have the DSD99
Smells of Strawberries and diesel/chemy funk
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These buds are rock hard and very chunky

Next up is Benji's Chemstar
had to chop the top of this bud at day 45 it started to develop mold from being so dense and big
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

All plants are at day 56 of 12/12 so their shouldn't be too long to go now
more pics on chop day

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love em Shaun top job done on those,,,,I miss my chemstar keeper so i popped 5 seeds a while back and guess what all males....:no:

Latest posts

Latest posts