What's new

Prophets actually get flowered out!!

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Well guys i have a link in my sig for a thread about grindhouse i was suppose to run them last round and couldnt fit them in the room...

This round i got them all in out of 14 seeds i got 13 to sprout and 7 were female pretty good odds thanks again for the 4 extra seeds Steele. You guys remember when you used to get 15 seeds a pack? lol those were the days.

Any how i got the prophets in and flowering now i will be keeping everyone updated. Heres is a few of them in about 10 days of flower.

picture.php
[\img]

picture.php
[\img]

picture.php
[\img]

picture.php
[\img]

picture.php
[\img]

picture.php
[\img]

picture.php
[\img]

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MREAST%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-11.png[\IMG]
[IMG]http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=20475&pictureid=426390
picture.php
[\img]

picture.php
[\img]

picture.php
[\img]

picture.php

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
thanks i appreciate it i know that they are not much ot look at now but in anohter 60 days they will be like art lol...

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Na man, I love seeing plants shots where it's obvious guys know how to keep their babies healthy. Rock on...

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Yea well i didnt get to show them off last time. Steele does a awesome job and for some reason i dont see the following that he should have. This is my attempt to bring in the mass's to steele's gear.

I buy EVERYTHING steele has(beside the ultra sonja, for some reason im not big on the cheese clone.)

I will also more then likely will snatch another pack or two of the prophets when they come back around. Mob boss in on deck for next germ along with some soma's lavender.

Thanks again steele.

G

guest3854

AMornin' fellas, nice lookin' gals you have there Poopy; long legs on 'em. Look foward to seein' how they develop for ya. I appreciate yer support and do wonder why more folks haven't gravitated here to check tha shit out, but regardless, I will always breed fer my tastes first and comprimise nothing to bring folks that do believe in GrindHouse, the very best in genetic selection, combinations and customer service. In time, it'll all come together, jus' a lil' more patience.

Cobcoop, sup brutha!

See y'all on tha flip,
Steele

G

guest3854

AMornin' fellas, nice lookin' gals you have there Poopy; long legs on 'em. Look foward to seein' how they develop for ya. I appreciate yer support and do wonder why more folks haven't gravitated here to check tha shit out, but regardless, I will always breed fer my tastes first and comprimise nothing to bring folks that do believe in GrindHouse, the very best in genetic selection, combinations and customer service. In time, it'll all come together, jus' a lil' more patience.

Cobcoop, sup brutha!

See y'all on tha flip,
Steele

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Steele i think its because you dont hype your wares like some other breeders. Also honostly it may because your beans are cheap(Please dont change lol)... And the names of your weed (which i like original names) rather then Pre98xBlockhead(tang tang).

And on top of that no one does grow reports on your forums.(which is BS guys if you like the wares help out the breeder)

Well i came to change that for ya i promise you will not be able to keep the prophets in stock(not that they are in stock now, i just missed my other packs lol) after this.

Ive seen some wares that come out of your gear and they are sick... The prophets this round, Next round of seeds will be mob boss.

I got ancient afghan and blue sonja on deck. When the sour B get back in ill be finding a DMT pheno of that (three packs enough for the DMT pheno?). Ill be a customer for life. -=]

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
Someones getting better at photos haha!! Happy to see you run them out though. I think Prophet is real special,she' not going anywhere.

I try and support this side of the forum as much as i can, even if i'm a small grower. I'd really love to see what you do with all Grindhouse's gear, but Ancient Afghan is the one i'm on waiting on. Especially since you can run out the whole pack to select from.

For a while i thought i was the only one who is a stuck Grinder for life.

Calimed

Veteran
I'll agree the names throw some people off. My partner and others were like....Mob Boss? Wtf. Then they tried it :).

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Well them were pics of the huge ones that STRETCHED like a mofo obviously got some tang tang in them.

Here are some more little pre98 bubba kushy didnt stretch barley at all...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

album.php

picture.php

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
And here is the Male i couldnt make myslef throw away.

Unbelievable smell in veg and the structure is beautiful

picture.php

picture.php

im pretty sure it lean BK but im no kush expert.

Tierra Rojo

Lookin great man. I love the way all the bottom branches grow to to the same height. Makes for a nice even funky ass canopy. You're gonna love those ladies.

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
If i remember correctly i hope they turn out like yours lol they were beautiful.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
OH! I see you have another thread...well then, thanks for letting me know d-bag;)

These ladies smell amazing. The smell around here is very different than last flower....our room composition being full of Prophets this round and all. Really skunky! Very lovely ladies...very BIG, lol.

I think that Grindhouse does a freakin' great job and we'll buy everything Steele has...I think we have, lol. Anyways, these Prophets will catch on...it's inevitable. I've seen flower pics and smoke reports that appeal to my snobby, extreme taste...I can't wait! Plus, they're yielders and I know we have some keepers :yay:

Keep on rockin' Steele, PoopyTea will do you proud, he's very focused on your strain this run. I heard we're poppin' Mob Boss and Lavendar next run...wheeeeeee!!!

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice group you got there PoopyTeaBags.......... Strange how things work with strains and names. Although Superman and Clark Clint are the same person with the same strength. Just because one don't where the S on the chest. He gets no respect. I must admit I passed on Steele's gear quite a few times even when it was gifted to me by a seed hoarding buddy of mine. After seeing them grown and harvest Im surprised myself folks seem to be sleeping on them.

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Nice group you got there PoopyTeaBags.......... Strange how things work with strains and names. Although Superman and Clark Clint are the same person with the same strength. Just because one don't where the S on the chest. He gets no respect. I must admit I passed on Steele's gear quite a few times even when it was gifted to me by a seed hoarding buddy of mine. After seeing them grown and harvest Im surprised myself folks seem to be sleeping on them.

yea its funny honostly i did the same thing i bought about 3k of seeds before i ever purchased a Grindhouse strain... Then i took a real intrest when i "learned" what he was working with.

I mean come on Blockhead is some way in ALL of these strains and the blue sonja is on its 4th generation....Wait what theres breeders who still breed? lol

Tang tang people are like wtf... never heard of it dont want it... But if you said a sativa leaning blockhead pheno there would be a flock to everything... i had to actually take time and learn what is what and then i began to really appreciate what Steele is putting out.

I admit i own alomst everything hes put out but this is my first grow of his.

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
very sexxxy setup you got there man, beats my wardrobe in the garage by yards haha

no wonder you get laid, and get yourself in the daddy club hehe

I just posted a couple of dodgy looking pics of a prophet I started to flush today, will try harder in a couple to get some better ones, remove the fannies and let's see the frost :cathug:

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Thanks corn flake dont be afraid to throw them pics up on this thread man i would love for anyone to post a pics related to grindhouse or the prophet.

As for the getting laid part...? I have always found that good weed gets ya in with the ladies... weird how that works huh...? In fact thats kinda how i got with miss B 8 years ago... Hahahaha

anyhow updates are gonna suck unless i can borrow a camera... Last night when i was making hash my cat knocked over my brand new 300$ Nikon and broke it.. Broke the plastic case and bent the metal case over the flash so the flash wont raise... *sigh* lol

Latest posts

Latest posts