What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Time Lapse Project 1- NewZealand on the Rock

Cannanatic

Greetz,

here is my Coco-Story

Update: now in true HD
[YOUTUBEIF]gIYVnI68t7c[/YOUTUBEIF]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIYVnI68t7c

old Version(click on Banner)

click the picture above to check the hole movie....A Script took every 10 minutes a picture, when the light was on& rendered it to a Video.....

Preview
d1b405cfdc.gif

Setup:
600w
Cogr drain2waste
Metrop
NewZealand Clone

Apetizer
Week 2
picture.php

Week 6-7

Week 8
picture.php

Week 10 Finish :greenstars::greenstars:

Cannanatic

hey thnx jackiee
:thank you:
@gaiusmarius
a compliment from you is a real honour, you inspired/impressed me realy with your grows
:tiphat:

B

bonecarver_OG

yeah - awesome job :D looks like a really good yielding swativa heavy cut. any info on her at all? :D

peafce! :D

Cannanatic

@OCkushKing
Hey thanx
you can look into my signature, there are already 2 more Reports, feel free to ask in English, I'll give my best to answer every question in English.

@bonecarver_OG
yeah i didn't see your question sorry for the overdue,
i chillin toooo much in the german section

NewZealand, is a bag seed selection, a nice girlfriend sent me these seeds directliy from NewZealand and i started my first grow with these bagseeds
These seeds were my first seeds that i ever grow.
Every female was a keeper, but i lost them, only the NZ was kept alive till today and this must be 7 years or so.

NZ looks in the veg time really like a indica, It stretches like a Sativa...

Flowery Time:
10 til 11 weeks

Yield: on Coco really nice and on earth is quite average

Smell: Really intensive sweet and fruity, but it must be a mixture of fruits, because i can't categorize the smell..

Taste: this is one of the best features of NZ, the smell is nearly transported to taste of the smoke..

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey Cannanatic, Cool video Thanks for sharing ! It's funny how the plants seem to dance :)

Really interesting to see it growing like this, props to you for putting all of this together.

This plant looks like a really heavy yielder ! And for sure it's a special smoke !!! Any idea of the total weigth on this session ?

Keep it green!

++

OvergrowingKiwi

Your'e the creator of this video!! I stumbled across it on youtube awhile back and had great trouble finding it again.

Keep it up!

Latest posts

Latest posts