What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Continuous grow, multistrain extravaganza!

ETA: Ok people, I'm not sure what happened here but it defo isn't my fault. :tongue: this is an unusual journal to say the least. I tried to keep the pics of mj coming, but alas i have been defeated. Just wanted to add this so that yasall know it wasn't my fault, if anything, it's AugustWest's fault - see him. :peacock:

Hi there, thanks for checking out my grow diary. :tiphat:

I've been a memebr of another mj site for a few years and felt the need for a change, great community you've got here. :)

So I've been smoking for nearly 20 years and I'm really hoping to meet some more fellow female growers here, there were a definite shortage at the last site I frequented.

My aim is to experience as many strains as possible. I have grown quite a few already. On the menu at the moment are:

Super Lemon Haze
Strawberry Cough
LSD
Double Diesel x
Cheese
Blue Widow

I have a hefty smoking habit, so I need a harvest every four weeks or so.

I run three chambers.
One veg space, with 125watts cfl.
At the moment I have just one strawberry cough clone in here and some teeny tiny seedlings.

I have two flowering chambers.
The main one has 400watts hps and 250 watts cfl.
The Strawberry cough mother is in here and is about two weeks into flower she is in a bubble bucket.
I also have a 12/12 from seed plant, a dd, which stretches like a bitch. :p she's about four feet tall. This is my only girl in soil.

The remaining flower chamber just ensures an extra harvest between my others to keep stocks high. It has just 250watt cfl and one strawberry cough clone in flower, only about a week.

I had to shut my grow down at Christmas so I am only just getting back up to speed.

I've always had fun sharing my grow with fellow stoners, I hope some of you will check it out from time to time. :dance013:

I'll post some pics tonight or tomorrow, gotta wait for lights on.

This place has some funky emoticons! :blowbubbles:

Last edited:
Right then, here's some random pics of the girls and a couple of clones.

new 002.jpg

new 003.jpg

new 005.jpg

new 006.jpg

doinYODA

High Free :huggy: :wave: (insert 'love' smiley here)

:kewlpics:
:tongue: Beautiful girls Freedom!! (insert 'ey' smiley here) :woohoo:
:good::dance013:

I think their smileys are broken! I can't find any of my fave's :mad: LMAO!!!

*strips down*
Happy Naked Tuesday! :moon: ;) :love: :D
ROTFLMAO!!! that smiley is hilarious!!!

wellity wellity wellity, look who it is, great to see ya free. Looking forward to watching your grows again, delighted u got some LSD, i was gonna take a break from it till this evening but think i'll roll 1 up right now instead :D

IC journals dont get as many visits as that other place until u become more known, just too busy a place

Hey doinyoda!!

Ooo how exciting, visitors. :blowbubbles:

Please make yourselves at home. :wave:

High Free :huggy: :wave: (insert 'love' smiley here)

:kewlpics:
:tongue: Beautiful girls Freedom!! (insert 'ey' smiley here) :woohoo:
:good::dance013:

I think their smileys are broken! I can't find any of my fave's :mad: LMAO!!!

*strips down*
Happy Naked Tuesday! :moon: ;) :love: :D
ROTFLMAO!!! that smiley is hilarious!!!

Lmao! Hey lovely you! :jump: Haha, this place is the smilie capital of the world! :dance013: Particularly loving this----> :moon:

wellity wellity wellity, look who it is, great to see ya free. Looking forward to watching your grows again, delighted u got some LSD, i was gonna take a break from it till this evening but think i'll roll 1 up right now instead :D

IC journals dont get as many visits as that other place until u become more known, just too busy a place

Hey doinyoda!!

Hey man! :tiphat::wave::jump: Good to see ya, what you got going on except for a large LSD joint? :)
Thanks dude, I might actually post here if people are gonna look. :groupwave:

any updates for us lady? :p

hey doin and Grim!!

Why yes you lovely piece of McCupcake. :smokeit:Ask and ye shall recieve.
I harvested the SC in the pic above, I'll dig out some pics, the double deisel is looking soooo fine, I'll post pics of her and all other plants at lights on.

Thanks for posting guys. :greenstars:

:asskick: <---- a hahahahahaha!

doinYODA

High Free! :wave:
tell us about the SC and DD :yummy: :D

LOL! Gotta love the smileys >>>> :moon: :biglaugh:

Hey Grim :wave:

Hey AW :wave:

It's nice to see familiar faces here, huh Free?! :D

High Free! :wave:
tell us about the SC and DD :yummy: :D

LOL! Gotta love the smileys >>>> :moon: :biglaugh:

Hey Grim :wave:

Hey AW :wave:

It's nice to see familiar faces here, huh Free?! :D

Hey you! :jump: You got a sexy noo avi! :dance013: I can't stop using the smilies girl, you HAVE to help me! Lol.

Oh the familiar faces are really nice! I'm liking this place more by the day. :peacock:<---I mean, ffs, THAT is awesomeness right there! :p

Right then, the SC is a few generations in, I've just put the third clone into the 12/12 chamber and she's stretchiing nicely, you can see her in front of the stretchy dd at the back of the cupboard:
new 005.jpg

I harvested the sc in the pics above a few weeks ago, I guess I got about 4 oz in the end, not too bad considering I had to have cfls on for so much of her flowering period.
bud 001.jpg

Quite a lot of that has been smoken already. :whee:

This monster was supposed to just be an experiment, it's gone well. :jump: This is a double deisel which has been on 12/12 since it germinated, it's been flowering for 8 weeks. I only put it in a tiny pot cos I didn't think it would turn into a 5ft tree.

new 007.jpg

new 013.jpg

Can't show you the whole tree cos she's stuck behind another plant for now.
:watchplant:

Also, I have another plant in flower under just cfls, but there's a limit to how many pics I can upload huh? :thinking: Too stoned to do a whole other post, so I'll show those next time. I also have some seedlettes on the go:
1 x super lemon haze - for cloning
1 x dd (will be another 12/12 from seed)
1 x warlock

and I have three seeds which I have entered in a challenge on another forum, the challlenge is to grow in a 3oz container. :yoinks: If that gets interesting I'll post pics.

Thanks for looking. :thank you:

Yeah, limited to 4 uploads a post. U can read everything bout the membership level's here, just about to get the pm function of the site now :D.

Not my usual hangout but i'm here everyday trawling through the info.

Heh, speaking of, i feel ashamed to be replying without doobie in hand.....:smokeit:........ah thats better :) cocktail of hashberry and lsd :). Other than that now got myself some c99 girls about 6 weeks into flower,have selectively polinated them so doing a pheno hunt, and watching plants hump :moon:.

Did ya ever get that tent constructed ?

Yeah, limited to 4 uploads a post. U can read everything bout the membership level's here, just about to get the pm function of the site now :D.

Not my usual hangout but i'm here everyday trawling through the info.

Heh, speaking of, i feel ashamed to be replying without doobie in hand.....:smokeit:........ah thats better :) cocktail of hashberry and lsd :). Other than that now got myself some c99 girls about 6 weeks into flower,have selectively polinated them so doing a pheno hunt, and watching plants hump :moon:.

Did ya ever get that tent constructed ?

I've been spending a bit more time here recently, I came for the smilies, I'll stay for the awesome company. :smoke out: Thanks for the link dude, I'll check it out. :tiphat:
Sounds like you've got lots going on, you got a journal? I'm still struggling to navigate this place. :shucks:

Lol, let's just say the tent now resides in the garage. And it ain't in one peice. :noway:

very nice looking girls you got in there hope they yeild good for ya!

Thanks very much,:wave: I hope so too, I have a hefty smoking habit. :kos:

:trampoline: :woohoo:

you plants are looking killer!

and what i quoted made me smile and laugh pretty hard. :laughing:

Thanks dude! :sumo:

I FOUND A STICK :spanky: :jump:

doinYODA

Hey you! :jump: You got a sexy noo avi! :dance013: I can't stop using the smilies girl, you HAVE to help me! Lol.

High Free :kiss: :wave:

:thank you: I can't find my posts with this one (insert embarrassed smiley here) ... I'm so lost without my avi :biglaugh:

:chin: I don't know that I'm the right person to ask for help with NOT using smiley's :eek: :puppydoge :biglaugh:

Oh the familiar faces are really nice! I'm liking this place more by the day. :peacock:<---I mean, ffs, THAT is awesomeness right there! :p

That is defo awesome! :yay:

Right then, the SC is a few generations in, I've just put the third clone into the 12/12 chamber and she's stretchiing nicely, you can see her in front of the stretchy dd at the back of the cupboard:
View attachment 71911

I harvested the sc in the pics above a few weeks ago, I guess I got about 4 oz in the end, not too bad considering I had to have cfls on for so much of her flowering period.
View attachment 71912

Quite a lot of that has been smoken already. :whee:

This monster was supposed to just be an experiment, it's gone well. :jump: This is a double deisel which has been on 12/12 since it germinated, it's been flowering for 8 weeks. I only put it in a tiny pot cos I didn't think it would turn into a 5ft tree.

View attachment 71913

View attachment 71914

Can't show you the whole tree cos she's stuck behind another plant for now.
:watchplant:

Also, I have another plant in flower under just cfls, but there's a limit to how many pics I can upload huh? :thinking: Too stoned to do a whole other post, so I'll show those next time. I also have some seedlettes on the go:
1 x super lemon haze - for cloning
1 x dd (will be another 12/12 from seed)
1 x warlock

and I have three seeds which I have entered in a challenge on another forum, the challlenge is to grow in a 3oz container. :yoinks: If that gets interesting I'll post pics.

Thanks for looking. :thank you:

The girls look great Free!!! :jump: How do you like the SC?

I've heard a lot of good things about SLH. DD is delish!
No idea on the warlock, what attracted you to that strain?
Do tell, might be something we want to grow :D

edit: love the new stick...perfectomundo!!!

Happy Saturday girl! :party: :joint: :wave:

:thank you: I can't find my posts with this one (insert embarrassed smiley here) ... I'm so lost without my avi :biglaugh:

:chin: I don't know that I'm the right person to ask for help with NOT using smiley's :eek: :puppydoge :biglaugh:

That is defo awesome! :yay:

Hey you! :kiss::wave:

Happy Saturday girl! :party: :joint: :wave:[/quote]

Right well I fucked up that post above, I'm quite stoned and confused cos it won't let me edit it. :( Anyhoo, sorry about the mess.

Let's draw a line under it.:blowbubbles:

That is defo awesome!

Hey you! :kiss::wave:

I'm lost too! :shucks:

I LOVE it! It's really medicinal :smoke:

Well, I know very little about it, except that a blade with the initials TF donated it to me. :greenstars: (I can't find appropriate smilies so you're getting random ones. :p )

I can't wait to smoke that dd!:canabis:

Happy Saturday girl! :party: :joint: :wave:

The emotes here are too cool for words, I'm totally intimidated by the choice. :abduct:

Thanks for dropping by bird. :peacock: You should set up The Cafe over here too. :jump:

Ok, I harvested the dd this morning.

12/12 from seed, 400watt hps.

View attachment 72626

View attachment 72627

View attachment 72628

View attachment 72629

I love the smell of freshly plucked bud in the morning. :smokey: