Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Killer Chem Freebie!!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Killer Chem Freebie!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2010, 03:19 AM #1
Sleepy

Sleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud of
Smile Killer Chem Freebie!!

got some Killer Chem freebies from seedBay by way of my pal mrwags!!...thanks, wags!

i popped 4 seeds, got one female...

she is a stinker!!

we are in week two of flowering:

Sleepy is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2010, 03:24 AM #2
twiztidbudsmoke
Bush Killer

twiztidbudsmoke will become famous soon enoughtwiztidbudsmoke will become famous soon enough
sure looks killer, good luck! hope you cloned her!

Old 06-26-2010, 03:38 AM #3
Stdane

Stdane will become famous soon enoughStdane will become famous soon enoughStdane will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
got some Killer Chem freebies from seedBay by way of my pal mrwags!!...thanks, wags!

What's the genetics on this one,I mean it must be Killer Queen and a Chem but which Chem!!??.....Straits

When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cree Prophecy on the White man
Stdane is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2010, 03:47 AM #4
Sirus

Very nice bro

Old 06-26-2010, 05:30 AM #5
JackTheGrower

Interesting Sleepy.. This line doesn't branch much?

Old 06-26-2010, 05:41 AM #6
Sleepy

Sleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud of
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stdane[/b
;3642441]What's the genetics on this one,I mean it must be Killer Queen and a Chem but which Chem!!??.....Straits
i will check the container they came in...they were freebies from the nice cats at seedBay...

twiztidbudsmoke
>>no...didn't take any cuts...thanks for looking in!
Sirus>>thanks!
JackTheGrower>>no, not much...i usually top everything...i just left this one alone...she seems happy. thanks for cruising by!
Sleepy is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2010, 06:06 AM #7
Mr. Greengenes
Re-incarnated Senior Member

Mr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to allMr. Greengenes is a name known to all
Looks beautiful, can almost smell from here.

Old 06-26-2010, 06:21 AM #8
dwarfganja
Either You're in or You're in the Way

dwarfganja will become famous soon enoughdwarfganja will become famous soon enough
Nice! Looking forward to the finish!!

“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.”
dwarfganja is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2010, 07:04 PM #9
johnny butt
Banned

johnny butt is a jewel in the roughjohnny butt is a jewel in the roughjohnny butt is a jewel in the roughjohnny butt is a jewel in the roughjohnny butt is a jewel in the roughjohnny butt is a jewel in the rough
johnny butt has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I'll be watching with great anticipation... Ended up with 7 seeds in my 5 pack!! WooHoo!

Best of luck Sleepy

Edit....

Here's a little info I found on the killer chem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by REZDOG

Paco-or any of y'all-do us all a favor,would ya?
If you can,make some Killer Chem "f2s" and send them in as freebies or auction 'em at $40USD or less (please,stcik to Reservoir Policy: No hard-core profiteering on Reservoir "knock-offs/f2s",but you have my blessing to make some seed-credit bucks at SBoo/Bay,to compensate ya's for the time and space spent in pursuit of some KillerChem beans for the community!)
Reason is,I don't expect any more Killer Chemdog beans to be produced for the first half of the year,at the very least.
At this point,not until the 3rd Quarter plans and projections are drawn up,could it possibly enter the queue....

Again,superb job you guys-those look fuckin' awe-inspiring!

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerChem View Post
Over 2 hun+ true breeding beans have been made from the Golden pheno from the last of my friends KC pollen, it was cut to make it go further, no mutants or issues has come about from the cutting. They have been germ tested and approved. Pics of male used are coming.. I did not keep the Chem pheno, it was good, real damn good, but could not compare to the Golden.

I'm now on the lookout for more pollen or might just have to go ahead and pop my last 4 beans to just get a male to bump uglies. I figure 5 beans per baggie will land a good female of my golden pheno for freebies and 10 beans for $40 is sweeet, and one shouldn't have an issue with finding that golden pheno!!

Many people won't smoke the golden, too strong, makes them dizzy, trippy, hits very very hard.. True medicine.. that's why I thinks it's from the G13. The taste & smell is nutty, bran, grape-nuts, hashy.. Plant is branchy, not a large yielder but a one hit wonder if ya ask me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycnoob
Killer Chemdog (KQ/Chemdog) Everything this KQ Mom touches is five-stars,and KQ's powerful as hell,& VERY quick,at 50-55 days,so look for a <60 day optimum finish,which is raw-ther nice. Seedbay release,limited. My Killer Queen (G13/C99) Mom crossed with Chemdog's best. This one will be a legend. Flowertime 60 days,+/-
johnny butt is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2010, 07:31 PM #10
chuckyoufarley

chuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant future
whoa what a score ,congrats to those of you who get them

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself
chuckyoufarley is offline Quote