Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Mountain High Seeds > Test Grows > Jolly Bud...from fjällhöga!!

Thread Title Search
Jolly Bud...from fjällhöga!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2010, 04:16 AM #1
Sleepy

Sleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud of
Smile Jolly Bud...from fjällhöga!!

description provided by the breeder:

"...oh sure my friend ...

Jolly Bud [ Sweet Tooth x Blockhead ] you will heavy yielding fruity plants with a nice yellow-ish/light green color !"

sounds good to me!!

i recieved some test seeds from
fjällhöga...two strains: Jolly Bud, and Monte Zuma...all of the monte Zumas were male...it happens.

i vegged these seeds under the 126 watt LED fixture and they have been moved under 400 watts of HPS to finish...

some pics:

there were 4 different strains vegging there for a total of 16 plants...

after i flipped the HPS on the timer, they all showed sex. males were cut and we are left with 6 females ( 5 jolly buds and 1 non-Jolly Bud).

one out of the five ladies was much taller than the rest, and i cut her back once more in an effort to even out the canopy.

the plants are in week two of 12/12...

growing in siolless mix using BioBloom, cal~max and liquid karma...flowering with 400 watts of HPS.

two of the five may be travelling to my best bud's to see how he can do with the LED and two T5's in his cabinet...we shall see...lots of damage in his area from yesterday's violent thunder storm...

i plan on updating about once a week or as needed...i did get a message recently from fjällhöga about some hermie issues, but i haven't seen any problems his went during week 2, no issues here!

thank you, fjällhöga, for the testers!!

see you soon!

Old 06-26-2010, 04:05 PM #2
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
My ass is planted right here with your Jollies Sleepy..can't wait to watch this grow..they look great so far my friend..DD

Old 07-03-2010, 03:22 AM #3
Sleepy

Sleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud of
Smile Update...

doobie!!...thanks for hanging out...your Jolly Bud in the green house looks great...i like the way you are training the plant. any signs of sex yet?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++

i took some pics last night and here they are...

click a pic for a larger view...

Old 07-04-2010, 04:36 PM #4
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
Sleepy yours look good as well. Good looking main colas fattening my friend. No signs for me but the days are getting shorter. DD

Old 07-04-2010, 06:21 PM #5
cough_cough_eer
Anita Bonghitt

cough_cough_eer has disabled reputation
Another show at Sleepys grow room, and I got a front row seat Jolly bud sounds interesting, I've had the sweet tooth before , and really liked it...but never tried blockhead.Will be checking in !!!

Why is it that rich people are concidered eccentric and poor people are just wierd????

Old 07-07-2010, 04:52 PM #6
Sleepy

Smile updating...

Doobieduck!!>>...yes, they are fattening up a bit more each day! glad to have you along.

cough_cough_eer!!>>Anita!!!! so nice to see you!!! hope you have been well...how are the eyes?? i hope you are having a nice summer...say 'hi' to the kitty!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

as for the update, 2 of the three are practically identical, the third one is really lanky...almost twice the height of the other two...

the two shorter ladies are getting chunky, but one of those two is a bit more nute-sensitive...

click a pick for a larger view:

peace!

Old 07-10-2010, 07:15 PM #7
Sleepy

Smile update...

took a few leaves off of them last night...snapped a few pics while i was at it.

click an image for a better view:

Old 07-10-2010, 08:48 PM #8
bird
growin my OWN

bird is a jewel in the roughbird is a jewel in the roughbird is a jewel in the roughbird is a jewel in the roughbird is a jewel in the roughbird is a jewel in the roughbird is a jewel in the roughbird is a jewel in the rough
nice grow
Jack Herer
R.I.P Hunter S. Thompson
Richard Pryor
and all the rest lost great ones

Peace Love & happines

Old 07-10-2010, 09:51 PM #9
foomar
Luddite

foomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud offoomar has much to be proud of
Hi Sleepy , they look wonderfull and a good yielder on the middle row , mine are about to be flowered and hope they fare as well.
How would you describe the odour on the fat one esp ?

Old 07-13-2010, 10:47 PM #10
Cannawinner

Cannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud ofCannawinner has much to be proud of
Beautiful buds you have Sleepy.
Very excellent.
You have 6 beautiful ladies.