What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Freebies!

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
I'm hoping I get the ACE freebies with my seedbay order...if anyone knows more about this cross or has grown it please provide some info here...

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
By the way I HAVE used the search function and found a wee bit of info so no sarcastic or negative comments re my laziness

:)

bloyd

Veteran
a couple quotes: I picked some of these freebies up and will be growing them along with some other ace/cbg thai crosses in the future.

robotwithdreams, if I were you I'd grab Meao Thai X VB and Meao Thai X Vietnamese Nah-Trang! Why? First, MT X VB gives you excellent sativa high with quite fast 14 weeks flowering. Second, MT x Nah-Trang possibly gives you even more energetic clear high than Double Thai. More info from Dubi

All the best!

A selected meao thai male (father line of Cannabiogen's Destroyer) pollinated different african, SE asian and haze mothers:

Malawi x Meao Thai -> Amazing resin production, high yields, high vigour, outstanding potency, around 14-15 weeks flowering time from seed. Good flower/leaf ratio.

Vietnam Black x Meao Thai -> Massive yields and vigour, very tasty earthy lemony sativa buds, very high resin production. Flowering time around 14 weeks. Good flower/leaf ratio.

Vietnam Nah Trang x Meao Thai -> Spicy lemony se asian aromas, very up clear and motivating high. 16 weeks flowering time. Leafier than first 2 hybrids.

Koh Chang Thai x Meao Thai -> Late flowering, gigant thai bushes, strong lemony aroma, a little bit leafy, psychedelic motivating dreamy high.

Purple Haze x Meao Thai -> Late flowering, tall sativa plants, purple lemony incensey aromas. Strong psychedelic high.

Green Haze x Meao Thai -> Late flowering, tall sativa plants, old woody lemony incensey aromas. Strong psychedelic high, more introspective than purple haze cross.

We also did an angolese liamba x meao thai and zamal x meao thai. Angolese cross are being distributed for free (non commercial hybrid).

Malawi x meao thai, vietnam black x meao thai and angolese x meao thai finish around mid-late November. Viet Nah Trang x Meao Thai finishes early December.

Thai Koh Chang x Meao thai and Haze x Meao Thai finish between winter solstice and january.

I hope it helps. dubi - ACE Seeds -

GreenMind

Don't forget, they need about 9 weeks of Veg.

Are these going out as Freebies to anybody who buys a pack of ANY Seed Company Seeds?

SO if someone bought a pack of ak47Auto, they get a 16+ week Thai cross as Freebie??? seems wierd.

GM:wave:

GreenMind

what I'm saying is

@12/12 the plant will veg for 9 weeks from seed before it shows flower. start seeing flower bud formation at 12 weeks from seed at 12/12. and finishing 12-13 weeks after that.

just my experience.. I could be wrong. Maybe some of the other guys can give you a better idea of Times...

and, hey, if ya picked them, GREAT:dance013:! I was just worried that they were indiscriminately going to places where they would never get grown.

GM:wave:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If it's a ACE order, you'll get them for sure. ;) A real roll of the dice, otherwise.
Never gotten anything I've specifically asked for, but have had some nice surprises too!

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
I've often got what I asked for!

Go Seedbay!

Sam's haze crosses are also in the fridge waiting patiently...

:)

See what you mean re veg time.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
i think Viet Nah Trang x Meao Thai :chin:

High all,

Vietnam Nah Trang x Meao Thai were donated as freebies for Seedboutique and Seedbay orders. Honestly, the cross has not been fully tested like other meao thai crosses but you can expect a beautiful SE asian hybrid, similar to Double thai but faster to flower but lower flower/leaf ratio. The vietnamese mother has a very special clean up positive effect. Hope you enjoy it, waiting for your feedback!