Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > B.O.G. Seeds > a couple of sour bubbles

Thread Title Search
a couple of sour bubbles Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2010, 05:59 AM #1
Weird Jimmy
Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass Boss

Weird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of light
a couple of sour bubbles

Being a caregiver I can only have a limited number of plants, and I was at my max. When I pulled out two males the other day, I decided to replace them with two Sour Bubbles.

Thanks again Bog; can't wait to see how these finish.

Old 06-20-2010, 04:42 PM #2
Weird Jimmy

Weird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of lightWeird Jimmy is a glorious beacon of light
yeah, he sent me some seeds for the avatar design. I'm not sure if they are Bx3 or 4 though? I guess that'd be a question for the man himself.

And yeah I'll be updating this pretty regularly. Probably every couple of days or so. I was actually thinking of doing it everyday, but it might get a little boring with so many similar pics.

Old 06-21-2010, 03:14 AM #3
Weird Jimmy

I've decided I don't care if it's boring, I'm going to try to post pics everyday if I can. Maybe I'll even animate them when I'm done...

Old 06-25-2010, 03:14 AM #4
Weird Jimmy

yeah, I blew my plan to take daily pics, but oh well.... I'll be updating these more than any of my other strains though.... here's the latest shot, "day 6"

Old 06-28-2010, 07:19 PM #5
Weird Jimmy

"day 10"

Old 06-28-2010, 11:15 PM #6
flyer

flyer will become famous soon enough
im watching this one

Old 06-28-2010, 11:47 PM #7
Weird Jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer View Post
im watching this one
cool man, welcome to the show.

Old 07-02-2010, 03:18 AM #8
Weird Jimmy

This was taken yesterday, "day 12"

Old 07-02-2010, 04:13 PM #9
thal

thal will become famous soon enoughthal will become famous soon enough
It looks like your thermometer is reading 110 degrees farenheit. Is that right?
thal is offline Quote

Old 07-02-2010, 04:23 PM #10
calyxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thal View Post
It looks like your thermometer is reading 110 degrees farenheit. Is that right?
And thats on the floor, however it is also in his rays.
On a positive note, the extra Transpiration is really good for an expanding rootsystem.