What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Connoisseur Genetics Showcase....

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Looking good, Irie
Thanks.......ill be throwin some fresh pics up soon of the next set of ladies to go into bloom. Got a mix of last rounds genetics and some from this thread...dsdh, dbl haze (dbl sssg), grandaddy haze, sour hazy jones. stay tuned :tiphat:

Irie_Lion

Veteran
few more grandaddy haze now @ 60 days....

picture.php

picture.php

true grit

Veteran
Hey brother man!!! Haven't stopped by in a bit broseph, wanted to say hey and say DAMN those are looking like some fine plants. Wish I had some time/space to do some more poppage!

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Beautiful work brother.:laughing::laughing:
thanks...:tiphat:

Very nice, a benchmark for all the gdp haze testers for sure!
thanks for the kind words...you guys are doin a great job on yours as well!

Hey brother man!!! Haven't stopped by in a bit broseph, wanted to say hey and say DAMN those are looking like some fine plants. Wish I had some time/space to do some more poppage!
Whats up TG...yea its been a min huh. Thanks for the compliments...Hope all is well with you and your grow :) Take care!

So heres a few shots of some more of the plants that were recently harvested. First up is prob my favorite :) All are sour Chem Hazes just diff phenos.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those Sour Chem Hazes look wonderful, i can imagine the smells just by looking at them. This thread is superb, a true highlight in our forum.

Irie_Lion

Veteran
I think the sour chem might be my favorite of the bunch so far....gonna do a few more from seed and some of the candeliscious haze along with them. Too :)

Said it already but glad to see you guys out and for taking the time to go thru and reply to all those threads! Good vibez

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Sweet thread Irie!! Those Sour Chem Haze's on the last page made up my mind for my next purchase! Looked great!!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great bump Bobbo4200
that grandaddy haze so delicous looking

irie did some amazing shows back then
shame i dont see him around anymore
big shout to irie lion from OJ if your out there bro

peace