What's new

It's GHS and its straight up fire: Super Lemon Haze and Lemon Skunk.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are some dry bud shots from my GHS thread in their forum. Head on over for live plant shots. This stuff is sick. I hope everyone finds their way to my thread. Top shelf genetics at a fantastic price. Here are some phenos from a single 5 pack of fem beans. In my opinion some of these phenos are as frosty as 'the white'. They look white in real life like the first picture.

This is my LSK that smells like candy:

IMG_3110.jpg
IMG_3119.jpg

IMG_3116.jpg
IMG_3123.jpg
IMG_3120.jpg
IMG_3125.jpg
IMG_3128.jpg

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a sativa leaning pheno with a very lemony smell and frosty as hell like the others. I really have no reason not to keep every single one of these plants.

IMG_3087.jpg
IMG_3089.jpg
IMG_3095.jpg
IMG_3097.jpg
IMG_3102.jpg
IMG_3095_Trimmed_1.jpg

Tropic

Looking really good 40amps, always some great pics in your threads! Have you sampled them already? How do they smoke?
:joint:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The candy pheno = lights out. Only smoked it once but that is exactly what happened to me. 30 min of fighting sleep not a chance lol. Heavy, heavy, heavy stone. Like a damn painkiller. I will be sampling these several times to figure them out so far that's the only one I have tried other than 48 day SLH that was amazing. You could really cut it at 48 days and get a nice yield of pretty mature buds and extremely mature for a haze.

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
NICE LOOKING BUDS MAN!

That shit looks potent AS HELL!! The LKS buds look very similar to a Sativa dom skunk #1 I just grew, VERY similar!

Well done man, and great pics to boot!

nice grow...nice nuggs.. for sure, but you smoked it once and you say its top shelf genetics?

peace

p.s. no ofense i just ask...

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice grow...nice nuggs.. for sure, but you smoked it once and you say its top shelf genetics?

peace

p.s. no ofense i just ask...

The SLH, for sure I will attest to being top shelf in not only every growth aspect, smell, and appearance, but also high.
The top shelf comment was about the look of the buds...obviously by the comments I don't have a full fledged smoke report heh.

The LSK I cannot vouch for yet other than growth, aesthetics, and smell, need to smoke more of the phenos a couple of times. So far the candy skunk has 0 taste which is a big factor for me but a winner on every other factor (smoked a couple of jays tonight).

The SLH I have smoked a couple of times and lots of the resin from the trim scissors. It tastes fantastic and the high is great balance of body and head even at day 48 (Check out my day 48 pics of the 2 slh phenos I like). They really got the taste on the SLH and mine wasn't even cured.

The scissor hash I smoked was of day 70 something when I cut the 2 I chose to keep down. Used fresh scissors for both to get their real flavor.

Easy to grow and the manicure was a friggin breeze. If you check out my thread some other strains so far have not pleased me at all, but when I say these are fantastic and cheap as hell I mean it :D

Last edited:

KITCHA

Veteran
Looks like some mad fire for sure 40. I have seen a few nice pics of Green House gear lately.. Interesting maybe Arjan has stepped it up?

I

Iron_Lion

I used to only read negative about GHS, lately I have been reading the opposite. There is alot of good things being said about GHS lately.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used to only read negative about GHS, lately I have been reading the opposite. There is alot of good things being said about GHS lately.

Yea me too thats why I started a review thread of their gear. The trend seems to be the new gear is pretty damn nice while the old seems outdated.

I have seen multiple threads with great results from Cheese and TW. I have a few cheese vegging now with TW when I get a chance.

I

Iron_Lion

Yea me too thats why I started a review thread of their gear. The trend seems to be the new gear is pretty damn nice while the old seems outdated.

I have seen multiple threads with great results from Cheese and TW. I have a few cheese vegging now with TW when I get a chance.

We picked up a pack of TW for my girlfriends dad for fathers day. I hope to be able to steal a cut. The pics I've seen look pretty good.

lerellion

Heres a couple shots of MY SLH (from last grow) I had to cut them at day 61 (only 2-10% amberMOstly cloudy trichs) but they turned out Awsome. Those of you groweres reading this Need Absolutly NEED to get and grow SLH. I cant wait to see what happens when I let them go the full 77 days.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 014 (2).jpg
    014 (2).jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 39

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell yea great pics thanks for posting! How is the high for you?

So far I have seen loads of great lookin SLH seems to be a solid strain as was my experience. There is a good smoke report up too on it.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo 40, nice pics man! Been growing the slh for a bit now, and I agree, very good smoke, I take her to 80, earlier for me is too much of a head knocker. :D
** hope ya dont mind
picture.php

:wave: self

Budsmith

whoa... too much dankage in this thread. nice shots of the Lemon Skunk and the SLH... im especially interested in the Lemon Skunk because i got 5 baby girls waiting to be cracked by the end of July.

OC80

I got some super frosty, great looking buds outta both LSK and SLH.(got em as freebies) They smelled identical. LSK was frostier, but yielded less. Too bad that lemon candy scent made me vomit.

For some people this would be a good strain, but IMO, it takes too long( not an indica jockey either), and the smell makes me nauseous.

and its not purple so it must not be good...:sarcasm: