What's new

Iron Cindy

Y

Yankee Grower

The topic of Iron Cindy came up in the J1 thread so figured start a short thread for those interested. This was created by Rolanterroy and is Dutch Flowers Metal Haze x C99 F3, pretty sure its the F3 for this one and not the F4 but either way. Not many were made. Problem was the MH cut in flower hermied a bit, she's a little sensitive but this was not a true hermie but would throw a few nanners if you pissed her off. So in the seeds there was a mix of Metal Haze S1's that would hermie in about week 6 you had to find and chuck to find the IC's. These were grown by Fing 57 and 100% organic. She's a solid yielder outdoors and very stinky, sticky, tasty and potent heavily favoring the MH mom. Indoors about 9 weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Y

Yankee Grower

Here's a dried bud by Fing on one of his famous serving plates...lol. He had another pic of a 1 oz top on a magazine but didn't know if posting a pic of that mag would be cool with the powers to be here. Subrob had some IC beans and believe he made some crosses that went in for the server auction.

I think Sub will say that IC is some pretty damn good stuff.

From this generation of IC's that produced this fem seen above Rev found a nice male and pollinated the MH mom and made Shadow Haze bx1. It's a male SH bx1 male, a bit of a freak at that...in a good way, that hit a J1 I had going to Make Full Metal Jack...heh heh. I'm hoping one day to find my new 'apple pie' smoke in these beans or I'll find a male and make a bx1 of my own lol...or make F2's and look there.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow...how did i not see this thread?!...yes...i love the IC...so did brother joeshmoe....the crosses i made were made w the gifted pollen:)...still havent cracked those beans....were they shadow haze or iron cindy? maybe both...still got some p91 x ironcindy beans to drop also...sent some in to server fund...prob is alot of folks who buy the beans dont post...never heard a thing bout the p x ic...oh well, just have to find out the old fashioned way! haha

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
first shot metal haze...other two the cindy...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
should be a worthy strain....im sure you will do em justice phil....just got an old cut of the p back...maybe i should drop these beans and see how p expresses itself....sooo many projects....

R

R3ZNH3AD

I've started my J1XIC, Been busy with my real job, and college. I am trying to get my camera figured, I have a very nice EOS... I promised I would do a log and will. Just nervous about posting... I posted one time and awoke to a black chopper hovering above my house at midnight, he came back 3 more times, yikes... And I posted here at ICMAG, so I am a little worried about posting anything. Just want to say whats up to Sub, Yankee, & Phillthy:yay: I am going to kill it with this cross. I'm going to take my SD IBL male and pollinate my best J1XIC lady. What do you think? This just might be my holy grail. Now I just need something catchy to name her just like REZ...:D I'm going to give REZ'S Galadriel some Competition. Meet my J1XICXSD this fall.

Peace,

R3ZNH3AD

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
still got some p91 x ironcindy beans to drop also...sent some in to server fund...prob is alot of folks who buy the beans dont post...never heard a thing bout the p x ic...oh well, just have to find out the old fashioned way! haha

I got a pack of those subrob bro sitting in my fridge along side your GDP/Skunk IBL..:biggrin:

Y

Yankee Grower

I'm going to take my SD IBL male and pollinate my best J1XIC lady. What do you think? This just might be my holy grail.
You can only try. It's quite a mish mash of genetics. Your cross may very well not breed true for desired traits. At the least the SD is pretty stable from what I understand.

R

R3ZNH3AD

Hello Yankee, Lets see, let me break it down like this. I believe Jack H is very similar to SSH, just a rearanging of the genetics. Sk#1 matches well with SD, and so does C99. Pretty much everything REZ has worked with. Then you take the Metal Haze part and that could be like the SuperSilver in REZ'S SSSDH (Which won very best sativa), and yet the Metal Haze could impart something very unique something wonderful.Which is what I want, I want something unique.What you call mismash, I'll turn into a work of living art.:biggrin:

Y

Yankee Grower

Look dude...I'm not saying you won't come up with something good. You can do whatever you want. J1 = unstable, IC = unstable, SD IBL = pretty darn stable from what I understand. I'd go with J1xIC and take it to an F3 THEN hit at least 2 selected F3 fems and pollinate. Test those offspring and see which combo carries over the traits you're shooting for then make your (J1xIC) x SD IBL F1's...but that's just me.

R

R3ZNH3AD

You know I got love for you YankeeG I wish you the best, just let a guy who maybe gets a little to excited about creating new and exciting strains have some fun. Before I even attempt to do this project I'm going to get to know this lovely plant on a very close level. I am so excited to have these in my veg room. I'm looking forward to growing her outside as well as inside. I need to find a way to do a log and not feel like I'm risking to much exposure. Once again I send you a lot of positive energy, and wish you the best. I really do appreciate all of your advice, & criticizem:) Please keep it coming... I respect you a lot, and will always remain open minded.:biggrin:

A Friend,

R3ZNH3AD

:abduct:

Y

Yankee Grower

I'm not criticizing or trying to dampen the fun factor for you. It seems you take things the wrong way quite often. Just trying to offer a little insight. You're basically taking 2 polyhybrids and combining then taking that offspring, a mega hybrid...lol, and combining with a stable line. For sure you'll probably end up with something good. WTF I was saying was that's how I'd approach it. If I'm gonna spend the time and energy to try and create something I'd want it to be the best it can be, and once again not saying you won;t end up with something good. Going back to your statement about outdoing Galadriel, or whatever Rez calls it, you have a better chance creating something like that if you spend a bit more time on the breeding side with those two unstable lines you have. That's kind of why I said a mish mash of genetics. That's not a bad thing just with all those different genes in there you have no idea what's recessive or dominant. If you work with the line a little bit you'll learn a shitload and still have fun. How can making beans and a new combination not be fun? I think you're gonna lose some traits though stepping right in with the SD but that's just my opinion and opinions are like assholes...lol.

As I've ALWAYS said do whatever you want. I really don't care what you do or how you approach it and not saying that in a bad way.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
From the other reports i've heard that Iron Cindy is very nice. Haven't tried that strain of the REv's yet, but i can attest to how good some of his other work is for sure.

yankee Sounds like some solid thinking on selection.

R

R3ZNH3AD

Thank You for your input YankeeG I plan on spending a lot of time with this plant. I might just dust one for fun and see waht I get. I have one other ? Is the Haze in Iron Cindy related to Nevils Haze? Any info on where the Metal Haze came from which was used by DF.

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
Problem was the MH cut in flower hermied a bit, she's a little sensitive but this was not a true hermie but would throw a few nanners if you pissed her off. So in the seeds there was a mix of Metal Haze S1's that would hermie in about week 6 you had to find and chuck to find the IC's.

Interesting ^ I have four Iron Cindy plants 10 days in flower and they are all four female.

So much for making seed with them.

Latest posts

Latest posts