What's new

white fuzz on base of plant

Hello all, been awhile since I've been here but I have a question.
I have done some searching with no results as to what I am looking for. A friend of mine has a plant growing out in his flower bed, just a single for fun, and he noticed a white fuzz as he describes it growing on his plant around the base, and a couple of inches up the plant. It is in some miracle grow kinda dirt, he dont really do much with it. But I was wondering if anyone has had this before. I will post a pic as soon as I can get out there and get one.
Any ideas?

TY for the consideration.
S.M.

orangejuice

pic? cobweb is first thing that comes to mind if it's really high humidity area.

cobweb1.jpg

yea, we were talking after i posted the last, and we got to thinking it prob is cause in Tx here lately it has been pretty humid and he is using his normal irragation fod his flowers and such. So I am in agreeance with you all, prob mold but will have pic here soon to help. :)

ok guys, sry, pc been down as to why i havent got back on. Well he went out ther other day to investigate some more and when he started poking around, he found out what it was, well kinda, it was insect of some sort, said he shooed em all away and havent been back since. I do thank everyone who responded, ;)