What's new

Making bubble for medicinal mj users

Marco Renda

Hi folks well I am a med user and I make my hash this way I have used both the BUBBLE BAGS 7 BAG 20 GALLON KIT and the XXXTRACTOR BAGS 3 BAG 14 GALLON KIT

Now I only use 2 bags to make my hash for the bubble bag I use bags 2 and 7 and for the xxxtractor bags I use bags 1 and 3

Now the reasoning behind this is that although you get different grades of hash using all the bags you lose out on some of the cannabiniods so I came up with a way to have the best of both worlds.

Now my method might not be for those who are just interested in FULL MELT BUBBLE but it is a excellent way to gather all the goodness the plant has to offer.

I always do a minimum of 2 washes and if the second wash yeild is half decent I would run it through a third wash. I always use FRESH WATER and 2 - 3 bags of ice for each and every wash.

Now some of you might think that the quality of the hash made this way will SUCK well let me tell you it DOESN'T and I know this as I have had others test what I make and compare it to what they have made using all the bags.

I normally get 1/2 - 1 oz of dried and cured hash from 1 pound of trim after 2 washes

If you have any questions please feel free to post them and I would be more than happy to answer any and all questions

Take Care and Peace

Marco Renda
Federal Exemptee

G

How do you lose out on cannabinoids using the Multi Bag method? All you really did was delete the Middle bags. I can't see what you're trying to say could be lost.

Marco Renda

WeedWrapperMan said:
How do you lose out on cannabinoids using the Multi Bag method? All you really did was delete the Middle bags. I can't see what you're trying to say could be lost.

Well I believe that the cannabiniods are different in each size of trichlomes.

Now this is just my opinion I am no scientist I just know what has been working for me and my ailments. Now what works for me might not work for the next person but unless you try you never know. I have had many med users try my method and they have also had the same results as I did. I think that the only real way to know 100% would be to get a lab to analyze each individual grade seperately and grade my method and see.

Oh and 1 other good reason I have is that due to my ailments I only have so much energy. I do this hash making by myself. I have tried the 5 gallon kits but I just wasn't happy as it took just as much time and energy so I decided to go to the larger size.

Take Care and Peace
Marco Renda
Federal Exemptee

Last edited:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this doesnt really make sense because whatever the smallest bag is catches everthing above it .If the 25u is involved how do you miss any with the regular bags?

Marco Renda

Ok let me try and explain what I am talking about

Bag 3 is the first 1 that you keep from the bubble bags so lets say trichlomes in this bag contain cannabinoids A,B,C

Bag 4 trichlomes contain cannabinoids D,E,F

Bag 5 trichlomes contain cannabinoids G,H,I

And so on but by eliminating those bags and have it combined is what I am talking about.

Unless you try it for yourself you will never know. I will try and get a sample of my hash to Gypsy this weekend.

Take Care and Peace
Marco Renda
Federal Exemptee

G

I got that part but you said Cannabinoids got Lost with the multi bag method. Believe me I've smoked/made a lot of hash of varying grades using different styles (rubbing charras, thrashed, bubble and dry sieve) and I'm sure your hash is good but you might want to re-word your opening statement about cannabinoids getting "lost" somewhere using the Multi-Bag method. I can also see the benefit of a Mixed Grade hash as Full Melt is very strong Mojo. Thanks for trying to clear that up.

Marco Renda

Well in essence you are losing on the benefits of those other cannabiniods by seperating the trichlomes. Maybe I am missing something but I thought I explained it guess not. Sorry but english is not my best subject so I do the best I can to explaining. It might take a couple of posts to get my point across but hey at least I am giving it a go. I am a much better speaker than I am at writing.

Take Care and Peace
Marco Renda
Federal Exemptee
weedmaster@treatingyourself.com

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
It's Interesting that method works best for you. Are bubblebags 2 and 7 the 190µ and the 25µ?

The slight problem is your thread tittle suggests thats how to make it for med users.
I have a little experience with helping a couple med users, their needs can vary differently.
1 fellow in particular was bothered by many different ailments with which some cannabis helped. he tried several types of bubble and gave very good reports as to what µ hash helped with what and also which strains helped more than others.
ie.sometimes the 25µ worked better for pain than dripping 73µ, and a couple times the 160µ worked the best medicinally.
and for some pains sweet tooth buds were better than fmcd white widow.

most IMPORTANT for med-users is that the hash is completely DRY. Too many peolpe get over-excited and start pressing their hash as soon as they can. ;) I know it's fun to play with, but resist.

The tip that Marco can really pass on here, is experiment with the various grades especially if it's medical conditions your seeking to alleviate.

cause your guesses can mysteriously wrong.

Last edited:

Trich Master

I agree with the trichomefarmer.
I am a medical user as well, and after much experimentation with the bubblebag method, I have to say that using ALL the bags is the way to go.
You get purer, cleaner hash in various grades.
There is no evidence to prove that there would be any "different" canabinoids in different grades (or trichome sizes) of hash.
I will take Marco's suggestion though, and have the various grades checked,in a lab, to see if they are different in potency and indeed actually contain different cannabinoids.
There is already info out there that suggests that there may in fact be different Cannabinoids in different parts of the plant itself, but no correlation to the trichomes themselves as yet.
I will post the results when available.

Last edited:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Imo the 190u is not needed when the 160u [and above] is going to be the trash demarcation point.

G

most states prohibit use of hash, and subsequently its a felony. Even for a california medical user that dosent want all that plant shit in their lungs, be careful and have fun smokin ur hash.

Latest posts

Latest posts