You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Worldwide Cannabis Guide > Budapest

Thread Title Search
Budapest Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-03-2010, 09:45 AM #1
mklod

Budapest

Anyone have any experience with finding bud in Budapest, Hungary? Here on a medical internship (I don't really know anyone here), and love the city, just looking for a few tips on availability/experiences picking some up.

Old 06-04-2010, 04:29 AM #2
vta

vta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivor
Whatever you do...do not go to Flash Dance bar in the main downtown area. Otherwise, I had luck with taxi drivers on two occasions. Have fun and enjoy!

vta is offline Quote

Old 06-04-2010, 07:15 AM #3
rebelweed
Hedonist

rebelweed will become famous soon enough
I have a good hungarian friend, and he tells me Budapest is flowing over with weed, but that you need to be a bit careful who you buy from, and buying off the streets can be hard.

Apparently, scoring bud is easier in the suburbs, and he espescially recommends Biatorbágy. Find a group of 20 year old hungarians, they are all very friendly, and just ask if they know how to go about scoring some weed. Most are poor English speakers but theres usually at least one in a group fluent enough to help you out.

If you dont want to venture into the suburbs, you are stuck with buying from the gypsies more or less.

You also have the partyboats, with one being very infamous for its availability of drugs. It's much easier to find hard drugs than weed there tho. The boat is in the docks on the island between Buda and Pest. Go there Friday os Saturday evening, but come rather early as supplies are limited.

Finally, weed quality in Budapest is generally quite good, at reasonable prices. Expect to pay about €8-10 pr gram for mid-high quality.

Ofcourse, the Czech Republic is not too far away, and if you dont mind doing a bit of smuggling you should be able to buy better weed much cheaper there.
rebelweed is offline Quote

Old 06-04-2010, 03:27 PM #4
mklod

I've been on the party boat, with mixed success. Like you said, it's much easier to get coke/speed/x there, none of which I am interested in. I asked loads of people before someone knew where some was, and they only had a gram (good stuff though) and said there was more but came back with some bunk ecstasy instead, and then feigned no longer knowing any English when I told him that was not what I had been asking for. Sort of a nightmare.

Thanks for the tip on the suburbs though; I've bought off the street in a public park but it's a nerve-wracking experience for me and is really unreliable, so I'll give the suburbs a try.

Old 06-10-2010, 02:07 PM #5
mklod

so I don't know if anyone is interested, but to conclude, the webehigh tip on Keleti is good info. Just look around for someone (arab-looking) who's just hanging out. 2500 forint is about 12usd for a g of some good stuff. indica heavy though...

Old 06-12-2010, 07:31 AM #6
rebelweed
Hedonist

rebelweed will become famous soon enough
Happy to hear you managed to find a hookup

And yeah I agree most weed youll find seems indica heavy, probably bigbud or critical or some other heavy yielder. Still decent stuff compared to many places in Europe if you ask me.
rebelweed is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2015, 05:02 PM #7
AndreCheese

Hi guys, any news about finding weed in Budapest ??

Old 06-12-2015, 07:05 PM #8
ceausescu

ceausescu will become famous soon enoughceausescu will become famous soon enough
You might get lucky in the ``Keleti Train station`` just look for some arab dudes standing around and just looking at people.
That worked for me.
ceausescu is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2015, 11:46 AM #9
AndreCheese

hi ceausescu, thanks for the answer.
So where about do you mean near Keleti railway?
Do you think if I go there from 7pm, i have a chance to get something?
Do you remember if these Arabs offered you to sell a large amount too?

Thanks,
Andrea

Old 07-06-2015, 11:52 AM #10
OakyJoe
OGJoe / Moderator German ICMAG

OakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant future
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreCheese View Post
hi ceausescu, thanks for the answer.
So where about do you mean near Keleti railway?
Do you think if I go there from 7pm, i have a chance to get something?
Do you remember if these Arabs offered you to sell a large amount too?

Thanks,
Andrea
Budapest Keleti pályaudvar = Budapest Central Station there is a huge Place before.... like on every Central Station The later the better so 7pm would work...

on larger amounts i would be damn careful on the streets...

peace

I'm the original Dr. Green-thumb; the rest are liars
I'm the one with the prescription to get you higher
I got every type of weed that you might desire

When you was inside watching Netflix
I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is offline Quote