What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

When IC'ers get together.

G

I got together with friend and fellow IC'Mag'er Phil N Heiman. It wasn't planed more impromptu than anything else. There was plenty of exotic smokes and eats. I'd like to show you guys what was up. I'm starting with the best right off the bat, here goes............

Best and most potent indica that I've smoked in a long time is this HP13 grown outdoor. From what I understand has nothing to do with Homegrownfantaseeds HP. Beats any indica I smoked in A-Dam last april.

Here is another exotic strain I don't know much of its makeup. It's called Purple Urkle, and man does it get purple. And certainly the most potent purple strain that I've ever smoked. Very strong high and sweet taste.

This is the Sour Diesel that is around. It's absolutely the same strain that Rez is producing.

More comming!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Killer smokey , wanna invite me to your next get together :D

on a serious note though , that purple urkle looks like the bomb.

hope everyone had a great & from the looks stoned time .

thanx for sharing.

O H

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
That's some greasy looking goodies you have there. Sounds like you guys had a high ole time.lol

G

I smoked some of the HP13 that was grown outdoors in Hawaii and it rocks.

Nothing to do with the Hashplant x G13 out there that I can tell.

Killer sampler you got goin there

Tex

G

Phil brought some of this Morocian Cream hash. And it's the real deal. It is so butter soft and heats up hot in your hands when rolling. Oh! and it burns full melt.

Here is a giant dumdrop Plil gave me it is injected with Delta 9 hash oil. It went down and I went UP!!! Strong narcotic stuff. Like taking a tab.

The weekend was also harvest time for some Killer Queens. I gave Phil this branch and he promises to dry and cure it and give up a smoke report on it. Thanks Phil.

Hi Organic H, This was real spur of the moment, It was just Phil and myself who had to smoke all of this.

Hi RR, more gresy fun comming. It was a blast.

Hi TK, sure you right. Hp 13 was a blast. Total skunky power that's spell binding.

Hi CC, Phil is the man.

Hello Bog my man, Purple Urkle is a very potent sativa based purple strain. I haven't run into many. I hope all is well with you and yours.

Last edited:
O

OHenry

Nice

Nice

Lookin good. Representin' the crew exceptioanlly well! Smoke we gotta hang sometime ! Let me know whens good , I owe Phil a visit as well. OH :joint:

G

Hey Smokey, nice show. By the looks of it you all had a real good time. Feel free to send an invite the next time you have a get together. lol

guineapig

Veteran
Great pics and wonderful information about some killer strainage. I hope you two meet again, don't know where, don't know when, on some sunny day....

You can really tell when someone has the "real" Sour Diesel.....those trichomes just shimmer with a greasy halo and look unlike anything else.....

i feel high just looking at the pics.....thank you thank you smokey!!!! -kind regards, guineapig

G

Hi OHenry, we sure do. Gotta hang. Hell we had enough smoke for you all this time around.

Happy plant we sure did thanks for stoping by here. There's more yet to come.

So glad your enjoying Guineapig I sure did. (from what I can remember). I did get bad off for awhile. And yes Sour Diesel has an look that none other has. It's unique.

Organic Hydro, thanks man we sure did get stoned no question. Those dumdrops were potent indeed. And I would love to have a box of those.

Here we continue with some outdoor Blueberry.

Some mighty fine Trainwreck

Phil has met up with our mutual friend Jimmynitz and has some of Jimmy fine buds to test. this is Jimmy's Kali Mist.

And a Jimmy creation Sour diesel X Space Queen. WOW on this one. It's ready to roll on it's own rights.

G

We toped off the day with some hash and oil. This stuff was a day ender.

Cali Bubble in a credit card size.

Asorted hashes from Amsterdam

And a little Hash oil for our final space walk. Good nite nurse.

WOW ,even more still , i hope you guys sent out for a pizza and some sweets , dont look like either of you would be in any shape to drive after all that , DAMN !

:smile:

G

freakin awesome

here's tha urkle veggin

she really tears it up if you know how ta grow her (long veg time multiple toppings)

JohnBudd

What a smorgasboard of great herb. You could have got the whole neighborhood baked with all that.
Variety is awesome, and you sure have great taste Smokey. I have not found a purpe strain that really works well...but that Urkle sure seems to be the one. Never seen a purple that tric'ed out....nice pics my friend.
How did the gumdrop taste? Was the oil noticeable? Kind of funny, get the munchies, eat gumdrops.....and more and more...vicious circle if you think about it...lol.
Love the IC get togethers!!

just now recovering and must say couldn't have had a better time..remember that laughing fit? lgreat weed and great company...cant ask for more..

sp- you take damn fine pics man, the purple in the urkle really shows in your pics..ill make sure to do a report on the kq when shes ready.

G

wow, that is alot of different buds! and i thought i had nice sessions lol

edit - did you two smoke ALL those buds in that one day? :yummy:

Last edited: