What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Miscellaneous buds and extracts!

ElRubio

Veteran
As the topic suggest, feel free to share your pics, opinions and other ideas here!

HinduKush (Oldkut)
P5070060.jpg

P5130134.jpg

P5130135.jpg

same kut, outdoor, very rich in resins and terpenes...a true hashplant!
P9130385.jpg

OC80

Great skills. I love it when people actually know how to flush.

Lovin the HK, btw. My favortie strain and its a sick breeding tool. Nice grab

Ras Pablo

Veteran
So sweet elRubio! :). That HK look's killer bro.

Abrazooos, preciosas fotos bro! keep it green:thank you:

ElRubio

Veteran
Hey, thank you all for stoppin in th thread:)

Nice! I love shishkaberry it brings back memories.... Does your cut smell kinda like sour berries?
Sour berries!? less more... in the first time it smell more sweet to the acid, sour in the final product...pleasant!

Great skills. I love it when people actually know how to flush.
yeahh me too mate, i love that white, soft and gummy ashtray in my joint, and i dislike that grey and crunch ashtray what normally indicates bad flushed or unproperly dried...cheers!

So sweet elRubio! :). That HK look's killer bro.
Abrazooos, preciosas fotos bro! keep it green:thank you:
Encantado de verte Pablo colega, un abrazo, y sube unas fotos de tus gemas cuando quieras...que caló...abrazo!

and now let see those extracts hihi:blowbubbles:
o
well said man, ill upload and collect some in next posts! keep you in touch! bst vibes!

nice shots man! is that shiskaberry as fast as its supposed to be? Think the breeder description says 42 days!
damn...my cut is around 50 or so, but i dont have so much hurry!! the HK cut is ready bout 45. big ups!

Last budders:
P5180346.jpg

P5280386.jpg

and some bubblehash (90 mc):
P5200362.jpg

P5200363-1.jpg

:thank you:best vibes!!:thank you:

ElRubio

Veteran
Sour Diesel (Riri), really citrus-lime stinky aroma:tiphat:a lovely plant:

P5180320.jpg

P5180300.jpg

P5180297.jpg

NYCD (Mandarina), more mandarina and grapefriut odour, not so strong as the riri

P5110120.jpg

P5110119.jpg

P5150237.jpg

P5110124.jpg

:blowbubbles:

ElRubio

Veteran
ACE´s Golden Tiger (Malawi x Thai). A strong 100% sativa bomb, very potent mind and body stoned!

IMG_0766.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

LMN´s AngolaRxBangi, more exotic and sativa oldskull weed

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

:blowbubbles:

ElRubio

Veteran
and this lovely DLB´s NL5/Haze x Sour Diesel, selected by Dimajones:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:...quick, rich and potent! fruity aroma but more incense musky taste!

P5150244.jpg

P5150240.jpg

nlhsd1.jpg

Big ups!!:thank you:

Last budders:
P5180346.jpg

P5280386.jpg

and some bubblehash (90 mc):
P5200362.jpg

P5200363-1.jpg

:thank you:best vibes!!:thank you:

absolutely lovely:greenstars: El Rubio! youre the resinmaster!:muahaha:all that weed looks great...my favourite is golden tiger...it looks like killer...riri is cool tooo...impressive work bro! keep it up!

best vibes...

kali:ying:

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
great thread rubio :)

i love how well flushed your plants are... it really comes out in the taste! tried a little bit of the cheese and the kq yesterday, both very nice - i think i like the cheese a little better tastewise - your cheese has that wow effect that not everybody gets out of this clone ;)

today i started with the spanish blaze... and as you might have expected i freakin love that weed, such a nice flavourful sativa with a great high! would choose it over the stinkiest cheese anyday :D (although why not have each at their time *g* )

here some pics of your budder from our session yesterday:

strong stuff :D

Thanks again bro :)

ElRubio

Veteran
Thank you all for the inputs!
Glad you enjoyed the buds Bob...

say cheese...

P5050043.jpg

P5110117.jpg

P5050047.jpg

P5150222.jpg

and the Raco´s Spanish Blaze x Colombiana

P3070777.jpg

P3070781.jpg

P3070776.jpg

P3070784.jpg

sbxc6_001.jpg

best vibes!!:bump:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Superb Rubio!! you hace excellent hands bro! :)

That Cheese look's awesome! it's the real one?? Look's so similar to the original cut :tiphat:

Salud bro!!! don't get too High! hehe