What's new

these went down at 65days.........

G

.......couple different strains got the chop few days ago, still hangin.

heres a pic of all that hit the knife, one SAdurban X skunk, two SH critical mass runts, a SH critical mass afghani pheno, and the top bud from a KCB white, rest of this ones fatten up., as with all the other durban and SHCM.

Click for Larger Image

Last edited:

DrJay2001

now at peace
That Afghani pheno looks yummy. Are those the magic beans? We have a bunch going now in 2 gallon and they are healthy as heck. Smoke report when?

Yours,
Dr. jay

G

hey Jay...

hey Jay...

........yep those are the majic beans, the ghani, and the two runts. they really never put on the girth, have three more goin that im gonna let go for a bit more and see if the cold weather slowed um. Im thinkin the cold just killed there yield.

should be done with the hang dry middle of the week so prolly saturday(next) ill post up how they taste and what type of head.

pleasure
CBF

DrJay2001

now at peace
Yeah, the cool temps might have kept the yield low. What kind of light did you use to flower?

I have a feeling that the Afghani pheno is going to kick ass. She's small but those top flowers look VERY nice.

Yours,
Dr. Jay

G

goddamn mountain livin:D

goddamn mountain livin:D

hey jay, used a 1000w hps........but im thinkin i need a new bulb or somethin.

overall there very resinous, tight growth, easy grower, smell very dank, and dense bud.

a test bud last week revealed a watemelon tastin pheno. i hope it keeps that taste. the others end up very fruity skunky tastin. but they was all green and not cured. havent tasted the ghani pheno yet.

pleasure
CBF

DrJay2001

now at peace
Well ya never know about lights so we invested in a lumen meter that has really been helpful. It not only helps me to know when a bulb (or ballast) is going bad but it helps me place the girls and finds the hot spots and sweet spots.

We have very different results depending on the bulbs we use. I rely on 430 W Hortilux but have one 1,000 W Hortilux that I reserve for the sallies. Instead of replacing the 430 bulbs we're going to move to the General Electric (I think it's GE) 660 W HPS. We'll use two of those versus a single 1,000.

Yours,
Dr. jay

G

600 watters.....

600 watters.....

......more bang for the buck. ive read that they are the most efficient, lumens per dollar:D

ill just order up a new bulb, see what that does. usin a 400hps in veg now. actually like it, no freakin heat to deal with.

pleasure
CBF

justforfun

Nice

Nice

Nice looking ladies you have there.

Is it just me or are the pics. not showing up, unless you click on the see Larger Image?

Nice grow.

JFF

G

im not seein the pics either in thepost

im not seein the pics either in thepost

cut and paste the links, and this is the only one that works for me, usually just post the pic works fine. just aint happenin today

Latest posts

Latest posts